What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for 10 years and pakistan will acknowledge the loss :lol:

and by that time pakistanies will be like despite shooting F-16 India lost Mig-21 and India has a 7times bigger Airfoce, economy etc etc and hence Pakistan won :rofl:

Mujy aj gandhi g k famous words bhot yaad a rahy hain... K mary daish rakishko mary bad aman sa rehna larai na karna dushman agar tumain aik thapad mary to usko apna dosri taraf wala munh samny rakh daina... Aor us wakt tak marty rehna rehna jub tak dushman thak na jay.... Yahi haal hamara bhi ha.. Hum mar mar k thak gay hain laken saly munh rakhty he ja rahy hain.. :rofl:

We obviously do but it is upto the government to release that. I don't think it will be released because frankly, neither angle is beneficial for Pakistan.

Imagine if it was
1. Israeli - the Mullahs and Muftis would declare war and there would be increased tension in Pakistan leading to severe unrest.
2. Indian - if the pilot died and this is very likely, India would be under pressure to retaliate and that isn't in Pak interest since Pak doesn't need a war.
3. Pakistani - the army would immediately find out he is Pakistani and Ghafoor wouldn't mention two pilots which is why I am not including this as an option. How dumb must the army be to mistake their own pilot for an Indian? I mean seriously, we wear our flag and badges on the uniform and any idiot or illiterate person can distinguish between the two countries. Therefore, I don't believe the 3rd option is even worth discussing.
1 is not an options.. Israeli flying a mig over Kashmir is conspiracy theory of the highest kind.

Leaves only 2 and 3 as the options. Release it now and you might have a bit moderate govt to your east.

Question is - Pakistan has never been shy of claiming, so why start now? or Gafoor is trolling you guys (and he has trolled Indians a lot anyways... so he is good at that, that is established)

and by that time pakistanies will be like despite shooting F-16 India lost Mig-21 and India has a 7times bigger Airfoce, economy etc etc and hence Pakistan won :rofl:

10 years time, indians will still be claiming to have invented UFOs 7000 years ago and the internet 10,000 years ago........:lol::

https://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ancient-i...nets-radical-claim-raises-controversy-1481897

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/04/india-ancient-internet/558725/

really? I say wait for just couple of months Indians channels will show you SU30MKI resting in peace. Again do not make such claims. PAF will again repeat 27/2 and your top brass again showing RADAR signatures in 2025.

Wait for 10 years and pakistan will acknowledge the loss [emoji38]

Wishful thinking.

Because it will pressurize him to attack Pakistan to take revenge otherwise his government will be down ... We want this to get calm down corroborated with our immediate return of ABhinandan ... We are also releasing 260 Indian prisoners despite receiving 2 dead bodies of Pakistani prisoner since this incident ... We simply want things to get cool down
Thats nonsense, do you really think some one can keep a pilots death secret for so long?
The next govt whichever is formed will be forced to take action, it will be back to square one.
Just check both the scenarios. If modi forms the next govt then he will come with double the force. If opposition forms the next govt then BJP will not allow them to function unless revenge is taken.

Yes, you did.. and you also released him pronto, which was the fastest release of POW in any history.. I did thank that day because i think it was a professional conduct, even though Trump had revealed it many hours ago :-)

I think you guys are just running shy of absolute win... I know it is beyond some here, why is an Indian asking you to establish your absolute win.. I really think it will help my country
no wanted to see your pilot in jail or hanged.

PS we could have treated him like commander Yadav but didnt out of genorsity :lol:

Guess you do not the difference between parachute descending and the smoke plume from missile hitting an aircraft(which is stationary)

P.S - there is only one parachute in that video.

Ok there is no pilot in video... People on ground are part of napak sajjish when they there are 2

OK here is the area shown by indians in their so called irrefutable evidence It shows Pakistani and Indian jets fighting above Mirpur AJK .
View attachment 552056

Poor Abhinandan never made it beyond Bhimber which is good 25 کم South East of Mirpur in a straight line .His jet was shot down east of Bhimber and that's fro. Where he was arrested.
Then how Indian radars saw his jet so deep inside Pakistani territory near Mirpur?

:lol:
imagine thinking a city as big and rich as Mirpur would not recrod video of downing jet and parachusting pilots. from the latest iphones to samsung etc Mirpur is mini britian

no wanted to see your pilot in jail or hanged.

PS we could have treated him like commander Yadav but didnt out of genorsity :lol:
lol, don't you wish you could.. :P

what happened to the second pilot... that still is baffling.. who was the guy

Thats nonsense, do you really think some one can keep a pilots death secret for so long?
The next govt whichever is formed will be forced to take action, it will be back to square one.
Just check both the scenarios. If modi forms the next govt then he will come with double the force. If opposition forms the next govt then BJP will not allow them to function unless revenge is taken.
If congress win then all pressure will be on BJP not on congress .. Most probably evidence will be released when Moodi is out

Why isn't India allowing the Russians to count their Su30s? Why should Pakistan have their F16s counted but not India? If you want to play a game where you point fingers at others but don't show evidence, then sorry but no one will trust your crap.

Also, India still hasn't come out and acknowledged MM Alam's feat and they still say it was a lie bla bla bla... if you haven't accepted something after 54 years, why should Pakistan accept something after 10 years? At least give us the same duration of time as yourself and then we might think :p:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom