What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone post the foreign policy article on US F16 chevking in BR? Those guys are still sleeping. Chola is always lurking hete. Hehe

lol, don't you wish you could.. :P

what happened to the second pilot... that still is baffling.. who was the guy
the plane has 2 paras, one for the pilot one for the ejection seat. i think people saw the ejection seat being para'd and thought that was 2nd pilot.
the su-30 fell in Indian side so cant say if they ejected or crash landed.

When I heard IAF presser coming up ...I was wondering that could change the whole scenario, if something credible and substantive comes out. But Allah ney Karam kiya ...it was just another comedy show.

Never seen such humilaition by any nation in the world HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA India literally got fuked by PAkistan seriouslly too hard to make fool chutya nation more and more on the other side world is laughing like hell on India and its full of lies narrative :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If congress win then all pressure will be on BJP not on congress .. Most probably evidence will be released when Moodi is out

Modi won't get out... He will deffo win. The only thing to see if how many votes he gets and how big of a margin he wins by because remember, the Lok Sabah election is the integral part in these coming elections.

dude by showing the second pilot you can virtually make all the Indian claims invalid so what is that pakistan waiting for? You ppl have the evidence so whats stopping you from disclosing it.

No no it's fruitless to give any proof to Indians.. U guys just won't accept it... As I said earlier, India would had refuted mig 21 shooting down as well had we not paraded Abhinandan in front of the world. Good that his plane was shot down at our side of the border.

i guess some thing is cooking in ISPR ....big degh ....biryani wali.

the plane has 2 paras, one for the pilot one for the ejection seat. i think people saw the ejection seat being para'd and thought that was 2nd pilot.
the su-30 fell in Indian side so cant say if they ejected or crash landed.
that is a conspiracy theory.. suno to sahi.. 4:34 se suno

They are not debunking it there?
Nope he lurks here and post a few to flame bait. BR is now an Indian masturbation zone. Ppl can't even post new Chinese weapons photos. It makes their eyes pain n mouth sour.

No no it's fruitless to give any proof to Indians.. U guys just won't accept it... As I said earlier, India would had refuted mig 21 shooting down as well had we not paraded Abhinandan in front of the world. Good that his plane was shot down at our side of the border.
well if you did it earlier and proved it, why not do it again? You ppl will be giving the proof to the international media not to us, so whats stopping you.

that is a conspiracy theory.. suno to sahi.. 4:34 se suno

if you really belive everything what DG says then stand on this... DG will tell more thing about you in upcoming days asay he imaan lay ana uskay har words pe :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can someone post the foreign policy article on US F16 chevking in BR? Those guys are still sleeping. Chola is always lurking hete. Hehe

Are u blind... Can't u read simple English of that article.. Ohh hinglish in your media sources is something which u ppl only understands.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom