What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean flying "truck ki bati"

They are used to fool pilot who is watching screen.suddenly more targets appear and pilot thinks that it's a jet.it is clear that we made him fool and he fired missile thinking it to be a target.we need to release proof now.

Thats again a crappy excuse to convince yourselves and no one else. If your country has proof, that second pilot was Indian, then present it.
Good I like the straight forward approach - you are right there is no proof in public yet for second Indian pilot.
Now with same zealousness and critical thinking question IAF narrative too:
1) what proof is there of the second pilot being a lynched PAF pilot?
2) How come a pentagon correspondent of FP is reporting that all PAF F16s are accounted per audits/checks done by US personnel, yet IAF continues to claim shooting an F16 down?
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-16s-shot-down-in-indian-battle-idUSKCN1RH0IM

PS. Please avoid biased sources like TOI, Hindustan Times etc. I am avoiding Pakistani news agencies too for sake of argument.

Last edited:
If one is to believe all this nonsense then the Indian Mi-17 must have been a highly secretive stealthy version.....since the Indian AWACs missed it flying under it's nose. :disagree:

Indian airforce shot its own aircraft down to thinking it was a PAF aircraft

the stupidity and incompetence of these jokers is unmatched in South Asia !

1.Second pilot was in your custody, before he disappeared. So the onus of proof, that he is an Indian is on you. If you can not prove that he is an Indian, then obviously he is a Pakistani.

O look 2 su 30 pilots....

The horse crap your airforce is selling .. That both pilots were 8 km apart...

They are not... And both from same plane

How does balakote come into picture.. Notwithstanding that your govt has not allowed anyone in the madarsa - i genuinely think you have the PR war won on that - Hands down!

Pakistan is not scared of India attacking to show a dead pilot, in an aggressive war.. you have killed so many on Indian border, we have done the same.. why did that not start the war.

The niggle here will remain about the second pilot.. the 'what if' of that for you guys is ridiculously bad.. and the cost of not showing it, will only increase the confusion on an otherwise perfect PR propaganda. Just saying.
We are not afraid thats the reality but it has a cost and we are avoiding this ... But if it comes to war then beleive me my gun is ready .,,, even civilians here will be on border unless not allowed by our forces

1.Second pilot was in your custody, before he disappeared. So the onus of proof, that he is an Indian is on you. If you can not prove that he is an Indian, then obviously he is a Pakistani.

2. All Air to air missiles explode, when they hit chaff.

3. Abhinandans radio com was jammed, because old Mig do not have secure radio link. PAF does not have the ability to jam IAF radars.

4. IAf never claimed 24 F-16.
well to answer ur first question: there is alot of speculation that the second iaf plane that was shot down was being flown by Israel air force pilot and for obvious reasons this information wasnt made public. and knowning indias record of using israel pilots instead of their own to attack pakistan has happened in the past as well when the Khutha bombing nightmare happened for india and israel.

See. you know it.. Now ask your govt to leak the details about the second pilot. At least you will for the first time change the narrative on Indian politics...

2nd pilot?????. You creatures are in no position to talk or make demands. The BIGGEST question is why is india so WEAK, POWERLESS and incapable of fighting back against the Pakistani military after we shot down your fighter jets?.......that too when india is MORE than 7× bigger than Pakistan and has the full backing of the West and Russia.........:azn:......there is NOTHING indian kind can do about it........:rofl:.......indians are ALL talk and no action.........:lol:

this is the whole point.. Show the two down crafts or best show the second pilot.. You would have won the world PR war against india.. You will see the sh1t storm it throws in India... But it;s amazing how the whole pakistani establishment is silent on the second pilot story
If you wish it should happen ...thn we will not do it. LOL

IAF can create evidence, in fact it shows signature, but couldn't prove anything at all. Well, Abhinandan Missiles are already recovered & evidence is being provided. Just because it is the matter of nationalism and fake prestige of Indian Military before populace, based upon sentiments; Indian Military does know the art to play with the minds of people like this. Pakistan found all the AAMs intact to MIG-21 and recovered the debris along the plane and then, US count proved/supported the same findings but still, IAF has to show some drawings like this which does not prove anything except that there were planes in very small window over LOC.

Also, IAF only has to come forward despite being questioned millions of times, with these drawings just because US count & Pakistan Military found the complete debris of MIG-21? Well, its election times and everything is possible in India especially since it is a gospel truth because it says so. As said, a surprise is delivered so deep into India. By the way what about the word "Jamming" on that day? and AEW condensed area? and IAF wasn't able to see MI-17V5 at all but tracked the PAF? Aren't Israelis good at forging data & create something else out of it? because they have done so with CIA which was successful. Indian Military failed again & shattered many dreams.

lol, you have the pilot and only you ppl can disprove it by producing the pilot dead/alive to the media. All India has is circumstantial evidence where has you have the pilot, the plane..etc so why not go ahead and dispel the doubts.
We dont want to prove it till elections are over

Feel sad for the IAF guy. He is in stress after FP report and failed strike.

We are not afraid thats the reality but it has a cost and we are avoiding this ... But if it comes to war then beleive me my gun is ready .,,, even civilians here will be on border unless not allowed by our forces
I think both our forces are capable of fighting each other than depending on us civilians.. am anyways useless sitting out of country.

I really think there is more to it than just avoiding.. it is simply inexplicable.. i know it is inconvenient for you to agree with me.. But i do believe that 2nd pilot story is crucial for having the final say on what happened

well to answer ur first question: there is alot of speculation that the second iaf plane that was shot down was being flown by Israel air force pilot and for obvious reasons this information wasnt made public. and knowning indias record of using israel pilots instead of their own to attack pakistan has happened in the past as well when the Khutha bombing nightmare happened for india and israel.

Please no more conspiracy theories, if you people have evidence of second pilot's nationality, then present it..please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom