What's new

IAF Drama l Radar images proves that Abhinandan downed Pakistan F-16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you are asking me questions and taunting about somehow me believing Bison is superior.. I have never said any of that. Do you realize - you guys have a serious upper hand on your PR story, after ages (or may be first time ever).. and the only chink in the armour is who was the second pilot.

Am actually waiting to for your govt to show the proof of the second pilot before the elections, so that my country can be saved, if our PM and entire defense establishment has lied. That is my only interest here.

SMQ is a buffoon - but you won't accept that point just yet. So let us debate that as and when you will see him continue in his ways non-stop.
Exactly because of these sentiments which you have we will not share that proofs before the election or atleast till Moodi is in power ... Do you even realize that releasing this information means a confirm War as moodi will have no other option but to attack Pakistan ...

Your own government insiders has accepted there were no killings in Balakot attack ... isnt this a big enough proof to open your eyes?

Do you have any proof that second pilot was Pakistani ?

Yes our proof is that you have our exploded AMRAAM with you ... AMRAAM don't explodes unless it gets its target ...

At one moment you were saying that it was so jammed that Abhi was not able to hear ground controller on the other hand you are showing radar images as like radar are not subject to interferrence ...

Where are the 24 F16s? why showing just 6?

1.Second pilot was in your custody, before he disappeared. So the onus of proof, that he is an Indian is on you. If you can not prove that he is an Indian, then obviously he is a Pakistani.

2. All Air to air missiles explode, when they hit chaff.

3. Abhinandans radio com was jammed, because old Mig do not have secure radio link. PAF does not have the ability to jam IAF radars.

4. IAf never claimed 24 F-16.

indians are all like the ones who post here on PDF. All talk, no action. Truth is, india is FAR TOO weak, powerless and incapable of figting the Pakistan military and they know it. india ain't gonna do s**t to us because they CAN'T. That too despite being more than 7× bigger than Pakistan and having the full backing of the West and Russia......:azn:
See. you know it.. Now ask your govt to leak the details about the second pilot. At least you will for the first time change the narrative on Indian politics...

so after army ,iaf also gave proof that whole fleet and officers are modis whore! and i am sure without reading the thread hindu boys are thumping their boobies!

Do you have any proof that second pilot was Pakistani ?
lol, you have the pilot and only you ppl can disprove it by producing the pilot dead/alive to the media. All India has is circumstantial evidence where has you have the pilot, the plane..etc so why not go ahead and dispel the doubts.

Here is the proof video .Two other Pilots were also seen ejecting .That confirms Su-30 being shot down .

Lolzzz , thats not the case ... He would have been war hero ... He shot one of the most successful aircraft in the history of aviation ... Instead he was sent home ... He was treated like criminal and was not even allowed to meet his family

Nonsense.

1.Second pilot was in your custody, before he disappeared. So the onus of proof, that he is an Indian is on you. If you can not prove that he is an Indian, then obviously he is a Pakistani.

3. Abhinandans radio com was jammed, because old Mig do not have secure radio link. PAF does not have the ability to jam IAF radars.

isko jeet day do ya irritate karna bund kar day ga!

PAF cannot jam indian radars??????.......a bit like you indians used to claim that it was IMPOSSIBLE for Pakistan to ever become a nuclear weapons state.........:lol:

PAF needs to come out of silent mode and release the proof of 2nd Fighter Jet it shot down. It should have been done on day one. I don't what they were thinking. Russia if has vision would understand.

Why, what's the rush?

Let the Indians deny until they're satisfied they've finally managed to fool themselves.

Exactly because of these sentiments which you have we will not share that proofs before the election or atleast till Moodi is in power ... Do you even realize that releasing this information means a confirm War as moodi will have no other option but to attack Pakistan ...

Your own government insiders has accepted there were no killings in Balakot attack ... isnt this a big enough proof to open your eyes?
How does balakote come into picture.. Notwithstanding that your govt has not allowed anyone in the madarsa - i genuinely think you have the PR war won on that - Hands down!

Pakistan is not scared of India attacking to show a dead pilot, in an aggressive war.. you have killed so many on Indian border, we have done the same.. why did that not start the war.

The niggle here will remain about the second pilot.. the 'what if' of that for you guys is ridiculously bad.. and the cost of not showing it, will only increase the confusion on an otherwise perfect PR propaganda. Just saying.

Its the most idiotic thing I have seen in the name of proof, its comical and downright juvenile. How desperate is the Indian government to salvage some pride or more importantly for Modi to turn the tide in the elections and win.

So this is your proof, this is hillarious ...

It was a BVR i.e. radar guided not infrared, flares have no effect on those ... stupid claim ... flares are only for WVR missiles if they are infrared homing ...

How can you claim that? Pakistan has electronic warfare suits on its awacs and both on F16s and JF17s ... its primary job is to jam or deceive radars ...
check your media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom