What's new

IAF chopper crash: Sole survivor Group Captain Varun Singh succumbs to injuries

stop insulting dogs what have they ever done to you to deserve this kind of insult?

My apologies bhaisaab. Only talking about sick rabid variety.

I respect all living things, including dogs.

I like cats more however.

If I am an Indian..why don't you follow your own principal of not engaging /replying to them (read your signature)...at least be honest with yourself......

And by the way Indian Hindus are not radicalised like you for not going to Mosques..I have couple of Hindu friends here who do not have any concern in visiting any place of worship....

I am a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum, I can do what the hell I like. It is my prerogative to do so. If you and your kind don't like it, then you can all get lost to some indian/sanghi forum. No one is forcing you and your kind to be here.......... 8-)

IAF chopper crash: Sole survivor Group Captain Varun Singh succumbs to injuries
He was airlifted from Wellington Military Hospital to Bengaluru on December 9 and every effort was made to revive the injured officer
Published: 15th December 2021 01:15 PM | Last Updated: 15th December 2021 03:09 PM | A+A A-
Group_Captain_Varun_Singh.jpg

Group Captain Varun Singh (Photo | Express)
By Bala Chauhan
Express News Service
BENGALURU: Group Captain Varun Singh, who was the sole survivor of the Mi17V5 helicopter crash in which Chief of Defence Staff General Bipin Rawat and 12 others were killed on December 8 near Coonoor in Tamil Nadu, succumbed to his injuries on Wednesday at Command Hospital in Bengaluru exactly a week later.
Singh had reportedly suffered 90 percent burn injuries and was on life support ever since.

The Indian Air Force (IAF) tweeted: "IAF is deeply saddened to inform the passing away of brave heart Group Captain Varun Singh, who succumbed this morning to injuries sustained in the helicopter accident on 08 Dec 21. IAF offers sincere condolences and stands firmly with the bereaved family."
Recently, according to reports, Command Hospital had requested the Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute located within Victoria Hospital for skin grafts.
A team of doctors including intensivists and plastic surgeons was attending to Singh. He was airlifted from Wellington Military Hospital to Bengaluru on December 9 and every effort was made to revive the injured officer.
According to sources, there is no immediate information regarding Singh’s last rites. His family is reportedly in Bengaluru.

Succumbs to injuries or something very fishy?
How do you meet anyone in Mosques when you are an indian hindu masquerading on PDF as a Pakistani?.................. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.........is your split personality kicking in again?............:lol:..........make sure you are taking your medication for your schizophrenia..........:lol:..........do you still believe that indians invented modern science and technology?............:lol:

He is probably really high on COW DOPE ! :omghaha:

We saw the video..he didn't look like 90% burns injuries

Lol I'm a doctor & that was pretty much 90% burn injuries

Anything above 60% shows a sharp increase in likelihood of mortality

Our skin is the first line of defence against infections
Imagine 90% of your defence down against numerous opportunistic infective agents ranging from bacteria to fungus with your immune system stretched to its peak trying to save your body

Not to mention the fluid & electrolyte loss from the burnt area leading to hypovolemia & hypoproteinemia (water & protein loss) leading your body to go into a state of shock

Infact the pain from these kinda burns is so severe we have to go straight to morphine or any other strong opioid analgesics

And that guy survived a God Damn Air crash we don't even know the extent of other injuries he would have sustained ranging from broken bones to internal trauma

So save your opinion to the things you have knowledge about

RIP Group Captain.
IAF these days is far less culprit than indian army. This air force officer was just doing his duty and serving his motherland unlike that bipin rawat and indian army officers who were doing genocide in kashmir and lacked traits of a honourable soldiers.
My all the sympathies for this Gp Capt Varun Singh and his greiving family.

Lol I'm a doctor & that was pretty much 90% burn injuries

Anything above 60% shows a sharp increase in likelihood of mortality

Our skin is the first line of defence against infections
Imagine 90% of your defence down against numerous opportunistic infective agents ranging from bacteria to fungus with your immune system stretched to its peak trying to save your body

Not to mention the fluid & electrolyte loss from the burnt area leading to hypovolemia & hypoproteinemia (water & protein loss) leading your body to go into a state of shock

Infact the pain from these kinda burns is so severe we have to go straight to morphine or any other strong opioid analgesics

And that guy survived a God Damn Air crash we don't even know the extent of other injuries he would have sustained ranging from broken bones to internal trauma

So save your opinion to the things you have knowledge about
Yes and I am a dermatologist and I say you are an Indian talking crap so save your lies for the Indians who will buy any bs including the invisible 5th floor of the kabul Serena Hotel.
The guy did NOT have 90% burns. He was wide awake and alert. He was moving his head and what appeared to be communicating.
Fact is your government killed him so

Save you opinion for the things that you know like lying to Indians. This is PDF and here we will say what we think is correct and not lie to a billion plus people saying we are a democracy and kill our own. So jog on witch doctor.

if i say i feel bad for these guys id be lying

i really tried and i cant find any morsel of pity

I suspect that the vested interests of some people in the Indian Air Force were threatened, so they had to kill him. As long as he manipulated certain parts of the helicopter, the helicopter might crash. I heard that he was going to take the power of the Indian Air Force to purchase weapons into his own hands. In this way, certain people in the Air Force will not get the huge rebates for weapons purchases. To prevent others from making a fortune is equivalent to killing other people’s parents. Rawat must die.

Yes and I am a dermatologist and I say you are an Indian talking crap so save your lies for the Indians who will buy any bs including the invisible 5th floor of the kabul Serena Hotel.
The guy did NOT have 90% burns. He was wide awake and alert. He was moving his head and what appeared to be communicating.
Fact is your government killed him so

Save you opinion for the things that you know like lying to Indians. This is PDF and here we will say what we think is correct and not lie to a billion plus people saying we are a democracy and kill our own. So jog on witch doctor.

I feel sad for all the patients you'd be treating my friend
Maybe go back & learn the basics including the rule of 9
I can't believe being a dermatologist you can say crap like that
And just so to make things clear
I'm a Pakistani & my loyalties lie with my country with countless people in my family having sacrificed their lives for dipshits like you to say whatever you feel like
images.png

You don't understand tongue and cheek do u

Dipshit...you are calling me a dipshit.

So what does that make you my Indian dalat who wants to be Pakistani.

I can smell you bs. And shit is what you Hindus smear on your faces. Gandoo

Now I know for a fact that you're not a doctor least of all a dermatologist
Perhaps a Hakeem 😂😂
Writing potions to gullible people

Infact you one of them monkeys with a drum around your neck that cry foul & play the Indian card when someone calls out your bullshit xD

Grow up you nitwit & stop being a numb nut

Now I know for a fact that you're not a doctor least of all a dermatologist
Perhaps a Hakeem 😂😂
Writing potions to gullible people

Infact you one of them monkeys with a drum around your neck that cry foul & play the Indian card when someone calls out your bullshit xD

Grow up you nitwit & stop being a numb nut
Ofcoruse I am not a doctor you twit.
And you are not a doctor either bit you are 100% Indian and a low caste one at that.
You bs posts are evident of your loyalty to your guru and our favourite chai wala modi. You back killer and the murder of a sole survivor. Claim bs that you can see 90% burns. How when the rest of the world saw the man with no burns to his face and legs seemed fine too. Head up.

But here comes the Hanuman reply of Indian bs. Jog on dalat

Back
Top Bottom