What's new

IAF chopper crash: Sole survivor Group Captain Varun Singh succumbs to injuries

I am not saying this wasn’t an accident but I am also not saying nothing is amiss.
Well if nothing else, mobile phone of the chap who briefly captured the chopper flying into thick fog, has been confiscated and sent for some analyst to find out why the subject was present at that location.

Well if nothing else, mobile phone of the chap who briefly captured the chopper flying into thick fog, has been confiscated and sent for some analyst to find out why the subject was present at that location.
They are clutching at straws to make their Pakistani or Muslim terrorist bogeyman again with their media waiting for the green light from the Nazi party.

You are an emotional person unfit for defense and strategic forums. You should join a spiritual forum instead.

If making fun of dead and mocking their bead bodies make you a warrior than I regretfully and shamefully hang my head in shame and wonder what became of our teachings and religious beliefs.

If making fun of dead and mocking their bead bodies make you a warrior than I regretfully and shamefully hang my head in shame and wonder what became of our teachings and religious beliefs.

Do you shed any tears when freedom fighters get killed in Kashmir? I guess not.

Do you shed any tears when freedom fighters get killed in Kashmir? I guess not.

What does it have to do with the freedom fighters???…. They fight and die for Allah and their affairs are in his hands. They are guaranteed paradise.

If I ever have to wonder what went wrong with our intellect , teachings and thinking I guess I only need to look at your responses .

What does it have to do with the freedom fighters???…. They fight and die for Allah and their affairs are in his hands. They are guaranteed paradise.

If I ever have to wonder what went wrong with our intellect , teachings and thinking I guess I only need to look at your responses .

Do you know the late Indian CDS was an expert in counter terrorism and was leading the fight against the Kashmiri freedom fighters and Pakistan?

Your posts reflects your naivety.

If a dog keeps biting you, you shouldn't just take it and do nothing about it

Making fun of dead people or dancing on their dead bodies is not what being a true Muslim is. The fate of the dead belong to Allah Subhanahu wa-Ta'alah's judgment. It is not for judgment by any mortal.

Go back to Rasool SAW's teachings and see what he said. Be noble, be a better person than your enemy.

Something fishy here in whole IAF chopper crash saga

By TT7GS
268270639_3070513159872556_8059733164735692518_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom