What's new

IAF bombshell: Difficult to tackle China-Pak threat

IAF versus PAF would come down to Su-30MKI versus JF-17, a contest between two 4+ generation fighters that would form the backbone of IAF and PAF being the most numerous.
If I talk about defending our borders(not aggression) then 70MKIs along with 50 Mirages 2000-9 and 62 Mig-29UPGs are more than enough to defend our borders against 250(if they order) JF17s and 75 F-16s.
PS: Talking about 4th generations as 3rd generations would soon be more than obsolate.

Last edited:
, back then IAF outnumbered PAF 5 to 1. 272 Su-30MKI versus 250 JF-17 won't be much of a numerical difference.
Buy the time jf-17 would reach 250 India might have inducted 40-45 + Fgfa And 100+ lca that time 80 + Rafale

A single Su-30 mki Without[ Phalcon AWE&CS} Can engage Jf-17 And F-16 Blk 52 Both Together in Combat :coffee::coffee:
So can the JF-17.. Multiple target engagement capability is present there as well. Please do not get down to "My daddy can do this" sort of childish statements.

So can the JF-17.. Multiple target engagement capability is present there as well. Please do not get down to "My daddy can do this" sort of childish statements.
mki can detect them much before with its 190 km against 5m2 targets mki will fire bvrs much before both F-16 and jf-17 In present Scenario Mki will out match Both jf-17 and f-16 in air combat @Oscar you know that

mki can detect them much before with its 190 km against 5m2 targets mki will fire bvrs much before both F-16 and jf-17 In present Scenario Mki will out match Both jf-17 and f-16 in air combat @Oscar you know that

And do tell us about the massive RCS of su-30? or the darn AWACS ? ooh i forgot ... SU-30 = Gods gift to aviation.. :lol:

No I dont. I havent seen them in combat and neither have you. detection is a moot with both sides using Airborne control... and with both sides jamming.. it depends on who will get to the point where their radars burn through the other jammer. So NO. I dont know that.. and neither do you.. you can rub yourself happy about it.. but please dont waste our bandwidth doing it.

In my view, JF 17 will stay below 100 mark in PAF..
Such views are generally flawed and based on virtually no evidence.. what they are is just a personal expression of " lets see what negative can I put up against this nation today without proof".

I missed many. Nepal, Bhutan,Sikkim,NE,Khalistan,J&K,Kerala-Laksadwip, the Red Corridor and eventually the Rajputs and the Marhattas.All subjected to torture by the Brahmin oligarchy rulers of Delhi.

Seems today you cooked your Hilsa in vodka sauce ..lolzz :D

No I dont. I havent seen them in combat and neither have you. detection is a moot with both sides using Airborne control... and with both sides jamming.. it depends on who will get to the point where their radars burn through the other jammer. So NO. I dont know that.. and neither do you.. you can rub yourself happy about it.. but please dont waste our bandwidth doing it.
Look @Oscar im not doing any chest thumping here neither trolling Its just @Superboy i hve too answer him

And do tell us about the massive RCS of su-30? or the darn AWACS ? ooh i forgot ... SU-30 = Gods gift to aviation..
For that we have stealth coatings like super 30 Mod Lomg range Irst Sophisticated Jammers Plus Phalcons awe&cs will do the rest

Such views are generally flawed and based on virtually no evidence.. what they are is just a personal expression of " lets see what negative can I put up against this nation today without proof".
Nothing negative.. I just feel that PAF will move to the next platform faster than most expect. The technology changes are happening much faster now than they were in last few decades. I am not sure if JF 17 will survive beyond Block II before a bigger/better beast replaces it..

And I did say that its my belief and not a fact..

Look @Oscar im not doing any chest thumping here neither trolling Its just @Superboy i hve too answer him

Not that I am saying anything about superboy..or commenting about his posts
But if a kid is spitting in your face.. do you spit back?..slap him and then look stupid for hitting a kid? or do you walk away?
What is your impression with everybody in each of these actions??

As for the whole MKI will do this or do that.. Its simple.. One plane on its own.. against a MKI.. equal calibre pilots... pointing at each other.. same distance apart.. the MKI .. WILL.. I say again.. WILL kill the JF-17 for sure.. and 7 out of ten times kill the F-16.

But as a system.. within the air defence net of Pakistan.. multiple aircraft.. assets like AWACS.. and so on.. and then the MKI working with other assets that the IAF has..then on the proximity of bases.. targets .. the result is difficult to predict. On paper in 71.. the PAF Mirages had a near BVR weapon in the R.530.. superior to anything India had at the time.. yet it was never used to attack and usually just fired off as dead weight. . IAF su-7s were heavy jets jokingly referred to as the "whale".. yet they managed to elude PAF interceptors through excellent tactics. Things have changed since then, tactics have a major role.. so does technology. But what matters most is the force that can provide its pilots with the best picture and support for the task as quickly as possible.. and pilots being able to take equipment that allows them to transform that information quickly into action.
Does the IAF have that? Yes.. but does it have it all over Pakistani airspace? Does the PAF have that? Yes.. does it have it over Indian Airspace??

Todays conflict is difficult to predict.. simulations upon simulations show tactics still work..

At least we have Possibility of AWE&CS You Possibility Is Zero in the case of Mki armed with K-100 Novorator "Awe&cs killers:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And where is the so called "novorator" ... apart from tht ... its not as easy ad pressing a button and kaboom...unless you are a 16 year old fanboy with hormonal imbalances or something..

Back
Top Bottom