What's new

IAF and IN in 2030

Thats a total lie.........Yr worst in the league of africa.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL, prove it like I am you failed state.:rofl:

GDP - per capita (PPP)
India
$3,900 (2012 est.)
$3,800 (2011 est.)
$3,600 (2010 est.)
note: data are in 2012 US dollars
Pakistan
$2,900 (2012 est.)
$2,900 (2011 est.)
$2,900 (2010 est.)
note: data are in 2012 US dollars

India vs. Pakistan - economy comparison
:lol:

Last edited:
Ha, so what is it looking like? What do the rough numbers for the IAF look like?

PAK FA, Su-30MKI, Rafale, Tejas & AMCA, in large numbers too, surely will be the 2nd strongest airforce in the world.

And is there any plans for a stealth Tejas MK III or is that just a dream?

Last edited:
What a foolish thread. India is sloooow... The goals for 2030 will be achieved only around 2060 and many times over budget, and by then everything will have been obsolete.

India is already half way through a 30-year plan to acquire 20 submarines, but so far ZERO has been commissioned.

Stop dreaming, start doing.

My Indian Friends, please be patient, wait for Modi's acts as he is investing all his focus on our own defence Industry that will not help our armed forces but also create jobs for our young population. Surely Modi will do something to boost our military might, only he can do this. Indian Navy has recently revealed its plan to acquire upto 6 Aircraft Carriers & 50 Submarines (10 SSN+10 SSBN+30 SSK) by 2040-45, but before achieving that goal we have to build our own shipbuilding capacity very strongly, & fortunately we are on that track today. On the other IAF is expected to have at least 55 squadrons in its inventory by 2030 & it may expand upto 70 squadrons by 2040-45. Our defence expenditure is projected to stand at 155-175 Billion US $ by 2030 & around 300 Billion US $ by 2040-45. Around 2040-45, our Navy is projected to have more than 330 ships including almost 90-100 major surface combatants. India is estimated to have the 3rd most powerful military in the world after United States (No.1) & China (No.2).

My Indian Friends, please be patient, wait for Modi's acts as he is investing all his focus on our own defence Industry that will not help our armed forces but also create jobs for our young population. Surely Modi will do something to boost our military might, only he can do this. Indian Navy has recently revealed its plan to acquire upto 6 Aircraft Carriers & 50 Submarines (10 SSN+10 SSBN+30 SSK) by 2040-45, but before achieving that goal we have to build our own shipbuilding capacity very strongly, & fortunately we are on that track today. On the other IAF is expected to have at least 55 squadrons in its inventory by 2030 & it may expand upto 70 squadrons by 2040-45. Our defence expenditure is projected to stand at 155-175 Billion US $ by 2030 & around 300 Billion US $ by 2040-45. Around 2040-45, our Navy is projected to have more than 330 ships including almost 90-100 major surface combatants. India is estimated to have the 3rd most powerful military in the world after United States (No.1) & China (No.2).

6 ACC :lol: ?! 50 subs :hitwall: ?! 300 billion USD defense budget ?! : :lol:

See kid, Modi is not some kind of wizard, not should you continue listening to whatever BULLSHIT sources you are listening to.

See kid, Modi is not some kind of wizard, not should you continue listening to whatever BULLSHIT sources you are listening to.
300billion $ by 2050 is very much a possibility.....but yeah,things are a little overhyped

If you shift the timelines a bit,his claims are not so insane.Also India's defence budget is estimated to be 500 billion by 2050.

300billion $ by 2050 is very much a possibility.....but yeah,things are a little overhyped
2030 oe 2050 is so far away. Who knows what the world look like.

In 2000, would anyone believe that LCA is still not serving in the beginning of 2015. A Pakistani or Chinese stroll back in 2000 would make fun of India by saying that LCA will still not be in Indian air fierce by 2010. No one would imaging that LCA is not ready today back in 2000.

May be by 2050 both indo pak and china join hands and create an Asian block.

2030 oe 2050 is so far away. Who knows what the world look like.

In 2000, would anyone believe that LCA is still not serving in the beginning of 2015. A Pakistani or Chinese stroll back in 2000 would make fun of India by saying that LCA will still not be in Indian air fierce by 2010. No one would imaging that LCA is not ready today back in 2000.
U r comparing apples and oranges here.....

Anyways......what u said is correct......no one knows what will happen in 2030/50.....

No one knows what will happen in the next 5 years......

A war would between India and China can make sure that neither India nor China remain strong enough to fulfill their economic and strategic ambitions......

But I will remain optimistic.......if India grows in d way it's expected to grow......defence expenditure will touch 150billion $ by 2030 for sure

i have no doubt Indian air force and navy will be formidable one whatever the other sides think

Hi, long-time lurker. I have a question, what will the IAF and Indian Navy look like in 2030?

From my little knowledge, the IAF looks like it could boast a beastly airforce in 2030. Tejas MK II, Su-30MKI, PAK FA, Rafale and the AMCA (is that likely and will it be a potential force?). That looks like a really powerful force, surely, after the US, on par with China as the 2nd strongest airforce in the world?

And with India's navy, what are the major plans there? Is there as much focus on the navy as on the airforce? Is India settling for an optimum of 3 aircraft carriers or are there plans to expand their capacity?

I ask because in 10-15 years India will inevitably, with its economy and military strength, become more influential on the world stage.

By 2030 China alone have more then 300 to 500 5th gen fighters. so 2nd to US is not true but i will be a good air force with some 50 to 100 5th gen plane

Back
Top Bottom