What's new

IAF and IN in 2030

Ah stupid a one sided wikipedia's info is credible for u?

LOL when something from wiki is in favor of pakistan, it becomes solid PROOF and when it's against pakistan it becomes either one sided or dubious, what else can i say about it - Typical pakistani mindset. Well don't worry, you want to hear it from your own people? No problem at all, some sane people do live in pakistan:

Here what a bangladeshi says:

Want to hear from internation source "KARTOOT" of your army?

And i know still you'll turn a blind eye to it.

Grow up kiddo we have discussed it a million times. U accept or not yr just pay what u had started. And we r now masters on the art u used against us.

You've discussed it? What are you, an intellect? Watch this what pakistani intellectuals say about 1971:

Now stop crying and face the TRUTH!!
Guess this is enough to shut your mouth.:coffee:

Why you are posting this???? Our point of discussion is who is better in India or Pakistan in social indicators in South Asia which is clearly India because we rank better than Pakistan in HDI now why you are posting articles which are not relevant to the discussion??
india is in league with african countries in per person income dude thats what i was trying to prove. Yr now yet in a league of pakistan itself.

dreams r just dreams.....We wont allow that in the first place.
Forget India man, by 2030 I will have my personal Navy with..
Aircraft carrier...full stealth
0IyQhmt.jpg

and a highly advanced pedal submarine.. total stealth
wtf-pics-santa-sharks.jpg

I wish Indira would have done it, Full and final settlement..

india is in league with african countries in per person income dude thats what i was trying to prove. Yr now yet in a league of pakistan itself.

Datas are like bikini, they show some, they hide some..

Last edited:
India's per capita is more than that of Pakistan's.

It will always remain. Since Pakistan is Muslim country and a true Muslim don't believe in Family planning (As per Moulanas Family planning is Jews conspiracy and against Islam) , So no matter how much a Muslim earn per kid income will be less...

And moreover who care about Income, if Allah has given life he will give food.

In India situation is almost same, Almost all Indian Muslims are breeding fast (4.2 kids per family)( reasons: To spread Islam, To follow Islam, To make India Islamic country). Our Hindu brothers are also not behind they are also breeding at the rate of 2.4 kids per family.

When we will breed like p!g how can we consider better per capita resources? Resources are limited and we are breeding unlimited..

Please members /Sir`s go through this before dreaming of Tejas n Mks .............................

poverty-in-india-and-china.jpg

income-inequality-india.jpeg

Get a life as there is life beyond Fighters/Frogates/subs for these people. I would rather see percapita comparison in 2030 and living indexed this will be great .
Regards

No links??:undecided:

Please members /Sir`s go through this before dreaming of Tejas n Mks .............................

Get a life as there is life beyond Fighters/Frogates/subs for these people. I would rather see percapita comparison in 2030 and living indexed this will be great .
Regards

things will not go according to what we plan that is a world we live in.Yes We Fail! But we are not ashamed we accept it.we are improving day by day.Our economy is shown improvement in last few months.atleast we have vision to be a global power.Now in camparison with your country we are very much ahead of you in terms of education,techonology,infrastructure etc after 67 yrs of our independance of both our nations.

good, everybody can dream whatever it wants, but we never said we want to be superpower, and also we don't want to compare with anybody to prove ourself.

By 2030, I really hope we have at least 3-4 Arihant class Sub in operation service, and hopefully IAC-II is operational and work on IAC-III and follow up class has started. I am not really worried about the Air Force since they seem to be all set with the FGFA and MMRCA programs. I am more interested into the underwater capabilities of the navy. And whether we will have our Nuclear hunter killer sub ready by then.

good, everybody can dream whatever it wants, but we never said we want to be superpower, and also we don't want to compare with anybody to prove ourself.

Thanks for advise brother but can u say same thing for china???

China wants to be Super power and dreaming, But with dream also doing fair process to be a super power...:china:

Just Like India, India also dreaming and working hard to be one of powerful regional power. It's not time for Super power but Yes very strong regional power.

Kuch log vo hote hai jo sapne dekte hai aur usse paane ki koshish karte hai and finally usse hi success milta hai.... naa ki dusron ki koshish ko dekhkar jalne waalon ki........:whistle:

Regards

Whenever India show his growth and power in defense and public sector (metro and other megha projects), You always start showing india poor live because only.

YOU CAN'T DO IT.....................

Last edited:
:china:
Thanks for advise brother but can u say same thing for china???

China wants to be Super power and dreaming, But with dream also doing fair process to be a super power...:china:

Just Like India, India also dreaming and working hard to be one of powerful regional power. It's not time for Super power but Yes very strong regional power.

Kuch log vo hote hai jo sapne dekte hai aur usse paane ki koshish karte hai and finally usse hi success milta hai.... naa ki dusron ki koshish ko dekhkar jalne waalon ki........:whistle:

Whenever India show his growth and power in defense and public sector (metro and other megha projects), You always start showing india poor live because only.

YOU CAN'T DO IT.....................

I can say just one thing about China..... They don't say anything, they just do it... and they do it BIG..... they are well on their way to take the top spot without any doubt, and they totally deserve it. :china:

Back
Top Bottom