What's new

IAF and IN in 2030

By 2030 China alone have more then 300 to 500 5th gen fighters. so 2nd to US is not true but i will be a good air force with some 50 to 100 5th gen plane
LOL In 2018, USA will start manufacturing 365 F-35 every YEAR. You read it right Chico. 365/Year.

Reply to which quote?. Did you read that quote?
ooops.
My mistake
Sorry-Quotes-3[1].png

Considering India's future estimated economic growth, and the continuous rising desire to have a vibrant military like US & China, will lead India to the way where it will spend more on defence as a part of GDP growth, India is estimated to have 150 billion US $ by 2030 & 300 billion US $ by 2040-45 in terms of nominal GDP, and around 350 billion US $ by 2030 & 650 billion US $ by 2040-45 in terms of PPP US $. & 6 Aircraft Carriers are already under Indian Navy's longterm perspective plan, it is not my dream, it is Indian Navy's dream, Navy will achieve it by 2045.

What will you do???
Our econonoy and military is in our hands not yours.
Rather their economy and military is in our hands.

Yr just not good enough to be matched by us. Even its an insult for us to even think u can reach upto our standards.
Anyways we r still ahead of u even though we r in a state of war.

Poverty high in Bangladesh, India: HDI
Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report
India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank - Telegraph
BBC News - Is India's lack of toilets a cultural problem?
Bhai, ek-do saal purani reports ki chalisa padh ke kya dekha raha hai?

LOL, prove it like I am you failed state.:rofl:

GDP - per capita (PPP)
India
$3,900 (2012 est.)
$3,800 (2011 est.)
$3,600 (2010 est.)
note: data are in 2012 US dollars
Pakistan
$2,900 (2012 est.)
$2,900 (2011 est.)
$2,900 (2010 est.)
note: data are in 2012 US dollars

India vs. Pakistan - economy comparison
:lol:
That per capita income still unable to provide toilets for 700 MLB plus poor Indians. Now **** off.

That per capita income still unable to provide toilets for 700 MLB plus poor Indians. Now **** off.
Hi,That is because per capita is not a good measure of income of people especially devloping countries like India.

With all the inter planetary cosmic plane know-how, IAF might very well be having 14th, 15th generation fighter planes by 2030.

Neighbors take note and learn.

Pakistan's need to get relaxed and stop trolling and getting agitated at this thread.

The thread is s good question.

India has a massive gdp and good tech base and money

They will grow next decade but to what extent I am not sure.

Whatever happens or doesn't happen they will remain the most dominate power in this region far far too powerful. For you Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom