What's new

IAF AN-32 Aircraft Missing

You peeps are such precious snowflakes, it is not as if the airplane disappeared over the North Indian plains. In 2011, the Pawan Hans chopper of then Chief Minister Dorji Khandu of Arunachal Pradesh crashed in the jungles of West Kameng district. It took the search teams more than 5 days to discover the wreckage, initially the aerial search didn't yield any results. It will always be the local tribals assisted by ITBP(the TIGERS that prowl the jungles) that can help locate.. I reiterate, the terrain is tough and weather is always inclement. Those sweltering in the heatwaves in Lahore and Karachi won't understand.

You peeps are such precious snowflakes, it is not as if the airplane disappeared over the North Indian plains. In 2011, the Pawan Hans chopper of then Chief Minister Dorji Khandu of Arunachal Pradesh crashed in the jungles of West Kameng district. It took the search teams more than 5 days to discover the wreckage, initially the aerial search didn't yield any results. It will always be the local tribals assisted by ITBP(the TIGERS that prowl the jungles) that can help locate.. I reiterate, the terrain is tough and weather is always inclement. Those sweltering in the heatwaves in Lahore and Karachi won't understand.
:rofl::rofl:

o_O Buddy, i am from the region and i have family and friends in ITBP, believe me many areas in the state are uncharted yet. It is a herculean task, i am not aware of how easy the task will be made by satellite tracking though.

o_O Buddy, i am from the region and i have family and friends in ITBP, believe me many areas in the state are uncharted yet. It is a herculean task, i am not aware of how easy the task will be made by satellite tracking though.

India being one of the most densely populated country in the world with one of the most advance air force cant locate one of its own aircraft?
No wonder why they cant locate Su-30MKI that was shot down by PAF :lol:

When I stated 2 months back that the IAF DOES NOT Exist - nobody believed me.

The IAF does not even have the capability to mount a search team and relies on other civilian organizations to do it for them.

The only fly worthy aircraft were considered to be the Transports - now even they are missing.

Instead of wasting money on an incompetent and Islamophobic military we should ask Pakistan to take over India's defences and become a protectorate.

Innocent lives are being lost - on a regular basis to play war. War is not a game.

This is false.

Only police helis are in search ops.

IAF helis are no longer in operation.
There team can find a yeti but a transport plane Na na na

India being one of the most densely populated country
The Indian mainland is, most of North East is sparsely populated. In Arunachal Pradesh, the people have entire freaking hills as their property. Now take into account incessant torrential rains, landslides, no road access and you can imagine the task at hand.
Did you ever reveal the identities of the other pilot/s in your custody that your propagandist-in-chief so proudly claimed on national television..

some pics of the general area might help people to understand the terrain and challenges.

The Indian mainland is, most of North East is sparsely populated. In Arunachal Pradesh, the people have entire freaking hills as their property. Now take into account incessant torrential rains, landslides, no road access and you can imagine the task at hand.

Did you ever reveal the identities of the other pilot/s in your custody that your propagandist-in-chief so proudly claimed on national television..
squadron leader bhole nath .

Helicopter called of because bad light.
RIsat over middle East because of clouds blocking image.
Indian army not going in because of rains.

So who is conducting the massive search operation then?

:undecided:

Is it possible the Communists shot it down?
Don't know but it is possible that all excuses are because it is either fell in NSCN controlled area and Indian army is afraid to go in or they cannot find it because it defected.

some pics of the general area might help people to understand the terrain and challenges.
Great point, i have attached a pic. Jorhat on the lower end of the pic is the airbase in my state Assam, as you can see there is only a solitary road in the state of Arunachal Pradesh surrounded by vast stretches of rainforests, mountain ranges with very little human settlements.
Screenshot_2019-06-05-20-11-34-294_com.google.android.apps.maps.png

Back
Top Bottom