What's new

IAF AN-32 Aircraft Missing

You think the families of those missing care what some random on a forum would say? Personally I think it would help in improving relations between the two countries but it would hurt IAF morale and Modi's image if PAF were to help out. So it's impossible for it to happen even if it's good for both sides.
We would like to foster cordial ties between our governments too. He thinks that our differences are irreconcilable and irreparable to which i humbly disagree.

They haven't found the Antonov that crashed in the Bay of Bengal right?

I have not got you, how Pakistan can help in this search?
Pak has most probably access to the electronic signatures of the IAF fighters, IN boats etc....

*After the German unification the notorious East German secret police (STASI) agents got unemployed. Many of them became taxi drivers in Berlin. The best thing about them is that if you just tell them the name of a person they’ll get you to his/her home!!!!

May be Modi’s statements like “a great loss” or “had there been Rafaels” aren’t after all heresies...

Not an enviable position to be in the Indian Military nowadays!! Failure to live up to the Hindutuva expectations vis-a-vis Pak results in ignominious exit from this world with dead bodies lying abandoned deep in the jungles, deserts or seas!!! Don’t know about the others but as for me, Modi is my man.....

Good luck to those who fail to “undo” Muhammed Bin Kasim, Sultan Mahmut, Kutubeddin Aybek, Alemgir Aurangzeb, Ahmed Shah EbdAli, Muhammed Ali Jinnah, PAF pilots etc.....

Modi is after dead bodies. If you can’t bring him some you become a part of it!!! For a reason the Indian folks have overwhelmingly elected him to be their Prime Terrorist. And, it’s not for fun, they mean business...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom