What's new

IAF AN-32 Aircraft Missing

Pakistanis should be glad that they won't ever have to face those currently aiding the search efforts. Their wrath is reserved for someone else. Those seeking to click pictures with them will need up their attitude whilst growing a pair.

Kindly tell something about terrain.looks like uncharted terrain.this plane is very old.i have no idea why iaf is still using an-32.

Kindly tell something about terrain.looks like uncharted terrain.this plane is very old.i have no idea why iaf is still using an-32.
Indeed, much of Arunachal is uncharted. People have to undertake days of continuous trekking in some cases. And i can tell you for a fact that a packet of Maggi sells for five times its mrp near the destination of the place where the an-32 was supposed to land.

Pakistanis should be glad that they won't ever have to face those currently aiding the search efforts. Their wrath is reserved for someone else. Those seeking to click pictures with them will need up their attitude whilst growing a pair.

Should put your ego aside man you don't care about the 13 people on the plane?

The Indian mainland is, most of North East is sparsely populated. In Arunachal Pradesh, the people have entire freaking hills as their property. Now take into account incessant torrential rains, landslides, no road access and you can imagine the task at hand.

Did you ever reveal the identities of the other pilot/s in your custody that your propagandist-in-chief so proudly claimed on national television..

lol indiots still think pakistanis killed paf pilots and even after being admitted in pakistani hospital they could not identify his nationality and had to wait for indiot twitter warriors to realize them that its paf f16 pilots.... :rofl:

btw

2 r77 recovered
1 r73 with tail section recovered
1 r73 with serial number that can be traced back to iaf inventory also recovered

meaning abhinonedone did not evwn fire a single missile..... the two parachute video belongs to su30 pilots

why you always bring Pakistan into this topic, you have too much Pakistanophobia/Islamophobia in your Media/govt/military etc etc @Axomiya_lora :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

lol indiots still think pakistanis killed paf pilots and even after being admitted in pakistani hospital they could not identify his nationality and had to wait for indiot twitter warriors to realize them that its paf f16 pilots.... :rofl:

btw

2 r77 recovered
1 r73 with tail section recovered
1 r73 with serial number that can be traced back to iaf inventory also recovered

meaning abhinonedone did not evwn fire a single missile..... the two parachute video belongs to su30 pilots
Yawn, take your qualms to GHQ if you fail to scratch your unscratchable itch.

Yawn, take your qualms to GHQ if you fail to scratch your unscratchable itch.
typical indiot
abhi none done did not even fire a single missile and up until now he has yet to be awarded with a medal vir chaka lol
now go and crawl back to bhaRatshit forum where u can lie as much as u want..

typical indiot
abhi none done did not even fire a single missile and up until now he has yet to be awarded with a medal vir chaka lol
now go and crawl back to bhaRatshit forum where u can lie as much as u want..
Eid Mubarak to you too!

Like begets like, my friend. Some user wanted his photograph clicked.

You think the families of those missing care what some random on a forum would say? Personally I think it would help in improving relations between the two countries but it would hurt IAF morale and Modi's image if PAF were to help out. So it's impossible for it to happen even if it's good for both sides.

You think the families of those missing care what some random on a forum would say? Personally I think it would help in improving relations between the two countries but it would hurt IAF morale and Modi's image if PAF were to help out. So it's impossible for it to happen even if it's good for both sides.

I have not got you, how Pakistan can help in this search?

Back
Top Bottom