What's new

IAF AN-32 Aircraft Missing

What ever happened, possibly, would come up in coming days.
What do you mean by coming day? It has already been 2 days and the plane is a military plane with loads of sensors on board. At least 13 cell phones and transponder and a black box on board. Bro there is too much radio waves on the plane and can be tracked very easily. There are many villages in the area of presumed crash site. Only lies are going to come out in coming days.

What do you mean by coming day? It has already been 2 days and the plane is a military plane with loads of sensors on board. At least 13 cell phones and transponder and a black box on board. Bro there is too much radio waves on the plane and can be tracked very easily. There are many villages in the area of presumed crash site. Only lies are going to come out in coming days.
doub gya ho ga bhai...jis tarha eff sola mangla dam mein doob gya tha :haha: :rofl:

But it will become an interesting topic to discuss on PDF.

I do not know about the radio frequency equipments carried by the aircraft, what i can tell you folks is about the topography of the region being from that place. It's a densely forested hilly terrain(think Amazon rainforest) with negligible population and little to no road access. It takes the armed forces days of trekking to reach the Mechuka ALG. That it's been raining continuously for the past several days complicate things further. Without any sighting of smoke/fire by the locals there the search team has a tough job at hand.

At least 13 cell phones and transponder and a black box on board. Bro there is too much radio waves on the plane and can be tracked very easily. There are many villages in the area of presumed crash site.
Are you serious? There is NO mobile network in the area and just a couple of widespread hamlets.

When I stated 2 months back that the IAF DOES NOT Exist - nobody believed me.

The IAF does not even have the capability to mount a search team and relies on other civilian organizations to do it for them.

The only fly worthy aircraft were considered to be the Transports - now even they are missing.

Instead of wasting money on an incompetent and Islamophobic military we should ask Pakistan to take over India's defences and become a protectorate.

Innocent lives are being lost - on a regular basis to play war. War is not a game.

I don't have any conspiracy. The reported Indian sat Risat is not searching the area.
The An-32 has not crashed where the transponder went off. So what happened?
I am as blank as you. I can only speculate I don't have info beyond that.
India said they are going to search with Risat which is over middle East and not the considered crash area which means SAT will pass somewhere over Afghanistan not India.

Question is why has India lied when SAT is not going to pass over the area?

Please tell me where is the jet? If you know please tell me. Has it crashed? Because India is still searching?
IAF knew what happened to Pakistani F-16 across the border but they don't know what happened to AN-32?
This is false.

Only police helis are in search ops.

IAF helis are no longer in operation.

This is false.

Only police helis are in search ops.

IAF helis are no longer in operation.
:cheesy::D:rofl::enjoy:

This is true.

What police helis, we don't have a police force like we don't have an armed forces as well..

The ones you see donning the uniforms are hobbyists and thrill-seekers.

Now ZEE News is telling that 15 personnel were on board.

Only possible way to find it is, send modi ji the great along with troops to find it in clouds.

According to a random sanghi. Hashtag Indian logic

669B451F-318E-4FCF-AC80-23DF04B3A6A2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom