What's new

IAF AN-32 Aircraft Missing

And someone who needs a hindu article to understand how elt works is a full baked potato salad

Eversince the an 32 disappeared or shown to be disappeared I have seen Indian media and every India blaming equipment while praising IAF (like they did in last paf oaf engagement). I have seen many of them claiming that an 32 is so old and no one uses it. Which is true that apart from few no one uses an 32. But this doesn't mean that an 32 is bad what Indians so easily forget is that an 32 is based on frame of an 26 and engines of an 12 (a customization made on Indian requests) which means it's actually an 26. And guess what Russia still uses an 26 and they don't fall from sky like flies. It's time IAF stops hiding and start improving
Selling military defense equipment to India has an opportunity cost of tarnished images!!! First, they’re gonna fail to maintain and operate it properly resulting in its being crashed or bashed (by PAF), and then they’ll blame the OEM and praise that OEM’s rival....

I am pretty sure they ask for a refund too!!! I always find the Indians consist of an overwhelming majority in the “return and refund” queue in my hometown’s retails stores...

Any signs yet of the AN-32?
Looks like too many skeletons (literally) inside this closet...

i see a movie in the making regarding how IAF made daring attempts and finally found AN-32 after 2 hours of ultra fast intelligence and heroic efforts of Salaman Khan who jumps 6000 feet from the heli to save one surviving member who he spotted with his naked eyes while buried under debris and only his middle finger sticking out.

So IAF has failed to locate AN-32 but was able to locate PAF F-16. How ?

Lets not bring F16 into it. Everybody, including most of the Indians, knew that their Govt and airforce was bluffing in order to control the PR damage after PAF strikes.

Lets not bring F16 into it. Everybody, including most of the Indians, knew that their Govt and airforce was bluffing in order to control the PR damage after PAF strikes.
This is the place for F-16 to come it because an air Force which can detect a foreign F-16 with a location beacon cannot detect an own AN-32 with a location beacon.
I am seriously scratching my head at the excuses IAF is making in locating AN-32. Like weather is not good then this and then that.
My friend this is called karma.

This is the place for F-16 to come it because an air Force which can detect a foreign F-16 with a location beacon cannot detect an own AN-32 with a location beacon.
I am seriously scratching my head at the excuses IAF is making in locating AN-32. Like weather is not good then this and then that.
My friend this is called karma.
I'm tellin' ya man...the an-32 has defected to CHINA! in spite of the fact that it is the indians searching, the wreckage would've been found by now if it had crashed or was shot down, its not a tiny aircraft, even the indians can spot the wreckage.

I'm tellin' ya man...the an-32 has defected to CHINA! in spite of the fact that it is the indians searching, the wreckage would've been found by now if it had crashed or was shot down, its not a tiny aircraft, even the indians can spot the wreckage.
I will still give the benefit of doubt for few more days.

Back
Top Bottom