What's new

IAF AN-32 Aircraft Missing

Start eating tomatos they help with brain growth. In my whole life I have never seen a radio technology which is only detectable if something passes over head. Usually the radio waves would disperse into different direction. Even a kids walki talki works without having line of sight. So you need brain growth to understand these things bro.
Su-30 way the first aircraft sent.

Okay so who is the Indian idiot who updated that Wikipedia page? 20g for activation seriously? Why would a sensor have 20 g for activation.
These are same radio waves that get stopped by clouds

All plane crashes in Arunachal take multiple days to find.

June 2009 An32 crash 3 days.
May 2017 Su30 crash 2 days
Jul 2017 Dhruv crash 1.5 days
2013 civilian chopper crash 1 day.

After all Arunachal is centre of hump, where USA lost nearly 700 aircraft including 80 still missing between 1942-45.
Maybe the Indians were gifted with cutting edge technology 5000 years earlier but i doubt back in 40s, Americans had such things as Transponders, locating radars, satellites or UAVs that are available today for SAR missions.

Start eating tomatos they help with brain growth. In my whole life ...... So you need brain growth to understand these things bro.

Since you are the acknowledged tomato farmer on this PDF; it is your duty to supply them to @Axomiya_lora for brain growth and development.

Start eating tomatos
Oh we like our tomatoes all right in Assam, we like preparing our pork with kon bilahi, not something for the debilitated sourpusses. @RIWWIR
Usually the radio waves would disperse into different direction.
I was quoting from the Hindu article genius, you seem to be the resident scientist around here too, shoot an email to them if you have any qualms.

With the inclement weather around and dense canopy, it will be the old school ground search that might help locate..

Oh we like our tomatoes all right in Assam, we like preparing our pork with kon bilahi, not something for the debilitated sourpusses. @RIWWIR

I was quoting from the Hindu article genius, you seem to be the resident scientist around here too, shoot an email to them if you have any qualms.

With the inclement weather around and dense canopy, it will be the old school ground search that might help locate..
Assam will be taken back with Bangladesh and Kolkata and assimilated with State of Pakistan

Assam will be taken back with Bangladesh and Kolkata and assimilated with State of Pakistan
All right:enjoy::rofl:

How i wish they were our neighbours too, untill now they have mostly incurred the wrath of the Punjabis. They might have had the chance to appreciate the North East Indian hospitality too!

IAF planned and execute it and gave award to that coward pilot shows their mentality so its not an professional airforce let those IAF basta*ds roasted in AN 32.How true professional behave they should learn from Luftwaffe pilot Franz Stigler
It would be sweet to know Atlantique has been avenged. There is a wound in my heart that will remain raw until the soothing balm of revenge is placed on it.

Why would they defect, it doesn't make any sense. What if they crossed the border and Chinese have shot it down...both sides are quite because they rather avoid escalation.
May b the spyder unit from kashmir has been reposted in that area... U never know

What are the causes of missing from the radar screen without any warning?
1) Structural failure.
2) Explosive decompression.
i) Bomb on board.
ii) Missile strike.
3) Engine failure.
IF engine failed was the crew able to identify the correct engine or they cut the wrong engine (good engine). This lead to loss of electrical power.
4) Electrical failure.
Or intentional omission.

All plane crashes in Arunachal take multiple days to find.

June 2009 An32 crash 3 days.
May 2017 Su30 crash 2 days
Jul 2017 Dhruv crash 1.5 days
2013 civilian chopper crash 1 day.

Wow you would think IAF is expert at locating them with this many crashes. They're just getting worse.

Wow you would think IAF is expert at locating them with this many crashes. They're just getting worse.
while Indians can create a rejoice and pride from a fighter pilot whom was shot down and beaten and arrested by enemy then why cant from crashes ?

Back
Top Bottom