What's new

IAF AN-32 Aircraft Missing

Hold your horses mates, monsoon has just set in our region. Not that it was any different earlier, the task is going to become harder. It is because of this reason that i have been saying from my first post that if someone's gonna find the aircraft it will be the ground search party.

:woot::rofl:

Indiots, and their lame excuses.

I am not your regular Indian, i hail from the place where the An-32 went missing. Do you see any other Indian reply in this thread? They don't because they have the least idea, i do however.
So have you seen any yeti they are also in that region as declared by Indian army?

Hold your horses mates, monsoon has just set in our region. Not that it was any different earlier, the task is going to become harder. It is because of this reason that i have been saying from my first post that if someone's gonna find the aircraft it will be the ground search party.
Okay how long before you stop blaming weather and other earthly forces and aliens and give the blame where it is due? I means when will you start blaming Indian Air Force?

So have you seen any yeti they are also in that region as declared by Indian army?
Nope, we have snow leopards, tigers, rhinos, elephants, leopards and the like here. Why do you ask? Have you seen the Yeti too? I hear that is contagious.

While they are at it could you please also request them to find the wreckage of your Mirage 2000 and Sukhoi in Kashmir....

Okay how long before you stop blaming weather and other earthly forces and aliens and give the blame where it is due? I means when will you start blaming Indian Air Force?
I really don't know, i am an ordinary citizen who just happen to know about the place. Instead of coming down heavily on me, you should have treated my posts with respect. No one else here was responding to you barring me, and what i had said earlier was repeated by our army spokesperson later.

While they are at it could you please also request them to find the wreckage of your Mirage 2000 and Sukhoi in Kashmir....
I have never been to Kashmir, heard it's as beautiful as Arunachal with the added terrorism. Would love to visit your Northern areas too, once we have made peace. No need to get all hyper..

I really don't know, i am an ordinary citizen who just happen to know about the place. Instead of coming down heavily on me, you should have treated my posts with respect. No one else here was responding to you barring me, and what i had said earlier was repeated by our army spokesperson later.

I have never been to Kashmir, heard it's as beautiful as Arunachal with the added terrorism. Would love to visit your Northern areas too, once we have made peace. No need to get all hyper..

Respect bro.... I take my stupid unwanted comments back.

I have treated your post with respect. I just asked questions, which are always good for discussion. If you think asking questions is offending you in some way I am sorry. I don't need the official word I am reading the official word for 7 days now and the word is they cannot find it and they are will to pay five lakh for info.

I have treated your post with respect. I just asked questions, which are always good for discussion. If you think asking questions is offending you in some way I am sorry. I don't need the official word I am reading the official word for 7 days now and the word is they cannot find it and they are will to pay five lakh for info.
Discussion is well and good, and by the way you are not offending anyone on PDF, we are all on the same pedestal here. All i ask of you is to respect those who are missing, and trying to apprise you of the enormous task that our search team here is going through. After all, i personally would never mock your fallen, if they were to face similar circumstances that i know.

Discussion is well and good, and by the way you are not offending anyone on PDF, we are all on the same pedestal here. All i ask of you is to respect those who are missing, and trying to apprise you of the enormous task that our search team here is going through. After all, i personally would never mock your fallen, if they were to face similar circumstances that i know.
A question.
If IAF does not find a giant Antonov for days then how did it calculate 300 killed persons from 25Km+ height and said that it shoot an f-16 when all the missiles of its mig-21 were remained intacked with its wings?

A question.
If IAF does not find a giant Antonov for days then how did it calculate 300 killed persons from 25Km+ height and said that it shoot an f-16 when all the missiles of its mig-21 were remained intacked with its wings?
Seriously? Even the apples and oranges comparison pales..

Yes that is why I said I have placed a question because I don't agree with the statement that IAF has put up an enormous effort to search the air craft. The air craft left one base and it's approach time was less than 40 minutes to the other base which means it is well with in radar coverage of both bases and yet it went missing. This is a lame attitude of IAF not an enormous effort I must point out. The difference here in your approach is that if IAF is called a faliure in some context it become a disrespect for those lost in crash. Where as I have said nothing against those lost in crash. You need to understand this is PDF and not Modi's India where you cannot criticize. Hope this helps to open you up to the world.

Seriously? Even the apples and oranges comparison pales..
its so simple...I can made it more simple that even kids can understand it.
If an airforce can not find a missing Antonov in Day light then it can not calculate 300 corps in Night.
Similarly,
And if an a nation accepts a p***star as a heroin than it can also accept a screwed up pilot as a hero.

Kids logic . :angel:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom