What's new

IAF AN-32 Aircraft Missing

The difference here in your approach is that if IAF is called a faliure in some context it become a disrespect for those lost in crash.
No, you are being disrespectful of the tribals in my place who are searching day and night, in conjunction with the armed forces to locate the missing aircraft.

No, you are being disrespectful of the tribals in my place who are searching day and night, in conjunction with the armed forces to locate the missing aircraft.
The whole region belongs to Naga freedom fighters and I am being very respectful to the trust me. It was Indian army who killed them and call them terrorist.

You think only you know about the region and I don't?

The whole region belongs to Naga freedom fighters and I am being very respectful to the trust me. It was Indian army who killed them and call them terrorist.
Don't speak like an idiot, Nagaland is to the south of Assam, and the Antonov crashed in Arunachal. Atleast take the help of maps before speculating.

You think only you know about the region and I don't?
You don't, going by your uninformed post.

Let me make it simpler, what if such places never saw the light of the day from above, being covered in dense jungles that you only saw on television.
Its just like 1+1=2
Its the same scenario ....There is no light in the Dark .... Your so called strike was in dark
....so you can simply not calculate that if you did not find a jet for days.
And its a jet not a human body
A jet is many times bigger than human body.And it was also not simply a jet....
A giant Antonov ....it was. :angel:

Don't speak like an idiot, Nagaland is to the south of Assam, and the Antonov crashed in Arunachal. Atleast take the help of maps before speculating.

You don't, going by your uninformed post.
So NSCN don't stand for Naga people?

A mere speck of dust on the canvas of Mother Earth, these hill and ravines will continue to exist long after India and Pakistan are razed to the ground, on account of our foolishness.
Don't make me to use those words ...
Mentally Challenged inbred troll ....
By the way a simple little kid can understand whats my logic. :angel:

Don't make me to use those words ...
Mentally Challenged inbred troll ....
By the way a simple little kid can understand whats my logic. :angel:
Had it been any Indian persisting, i would have called them by those choicest words for not knowing about their country.

You are not aware of the topography, and it's upon me being from NE India to educate you.

No, we shall not digress from the topic here, that of the missing Antonov.

Had it been any Indian persisting, i would have called them by those choicest words for not knowing about their country.

You are not aware of the topography, and it's upon me being from NE India to educate you.

No, we shall not digress from the topic here, that of the missing Antonov.
It's the effect of urine drinks ....
I hope you will recovered from the hallucinations of toxic animal urine ....
And grow enough brain to educate yourself that drinking urine is injurious to health....

Lets resume the missing Antonov discussions

May be IAF shoot it down like Mi-17 friendly killing and then trying to hiding it from commin public. :angel:

The Indians will not find that plane or its wreckage because it defected to China.

It's the effect of urine drinks ....
I hope you will recovered from the hallucinations of toxic animal urine ....
And grow enough brain to educate yourself that drinking urine is injurious to health....

Lets resume the missing Antonov discussions

May be IAF shoot it down like Mi-17 friendly killing and then trying to hiding it from commin public. :angel:
You seem to know quite a bit about micturition and its physiology, holding hands with your skeleton friend won't do you any favour, dead men don't reply back. Choose your time well, dedicate yourself to the subject like those in the armed forces do, and in time you will grow up to be a fine young professional. Ok kiddo!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom