What's new

IAF AN-32 Aircraft Missing

IAF has claimed the wreckage of AN-32 has been located 16 km north of Lipo village at an altitude of 12000 ft. I think IAF is bluffing to get the criticism off them.

IMG_20190611_185532.jpg

They have named a hard to reach location it will give them more time to search without media attention and in the end they can say they located something else.

Plus this place places AN-32 way off course means why was plane going away from landing strip?

:hitwall: dude...its an aircraft, a pretty friggin' big aircraft!!! not friggin' dawood ibrahim that you can't find him! :woot:

Some of those region are filled with so dense forest with such deep valleys that even titanic will sink.
Been there, seen it... I was at Daporjio, which is less than 100kms apart arieal route, but by road it like 300kms, takes 2 days. Traveling those 16kms from lipo inside the jungle to rescue would be difficult, unless its totally heli resuce plan.

Even if they would have survived the crash, God forbid, but it would be way to difficult to survive the tribals...
They are hunters and still kill outsiders fearing the outsider will steal there womens or food.....

So, the IAF put up a reward of INR ₹500,000/- & the missing Aircraft is miraculously discovered.

I wonder, if they had posted that reward sooner, the effort would/could've saved (possible) survivors - had they not have perished in the crash itself.

Now this is not a jab at the Indians, but lets face it - the IAF is having the worst possible year & we haven't even crossed the mid-point of the year*.

The sheer embarrassment at the hands of the PAF is one thing, but the IAF is on a roll in their own turf. One goof up after another & the Air Chief Marshal (B.S. Dhanoa) still has a job!

Trash Talking about his Pakistani counterpart & occasionally flying a MiG-21 certainly does not make him #TopGun. The man might go down as the worst in IAF History.

*Could anyone tally the (confirmed) incidents taken place in 2019 - & lets leave out the Su-30MKi to avoid arguments.

I think they lost bearing.debris field suggests that the plane was intact when it hit the ground.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom