What's new

Featured IAF airlifts dozens of tanks to Ladakh to beef up firepower

Tainka jitne bhi barey hotey hain, Donald ke nichey hi hotey hain.
I'm sure some Sikh pajji must've said that about Surrender Modi. Modi jitna bhi bara ho jaey rehega Donal ka left nut and right nut. We are not into habit of worshipping IDOL.
We humiliate and then out of mercy serve tea to the idolized idols( Abhi)
Tell me, what would you lot be doing if Abhinandan had not been fool enough to bolt for his target disobeying his controller? Not a single post or thread passes without a reference to him and to the tea he had.
Unfortunately that's the very thing we said time after time after time. That let go of 1971 but your kind is stubborn. Latoun Kay bhoot batau say nah manta.
Just curious do you even know why we served him tea?

Last edited:
Since you have your technical hat on, try and figure out which requires more oxygen, a 750 HP engine or a 1000 HP engine. It's a tough question so you had better call in for help.

You have to defend your equipment but these kind of comments and silly questions leave you exposed, badly it must be said.

You clearly know the bhp per ton and the air fuel ratio mapping. And how bhp per ton drops with reduction in oxygen levels, for BOTH tanks!

Compression levels of engines is also something you've intentionally ignored. Newer engines require less fuel and less air to produce more hp!

Chinese tank will be faster at these altitudes despite reduction in oxygen. Bhp per ton will be higher at every altitude.

Chinese tank: 1000/30 = 33HPpT
Indian tank: 750/50 = 15HPpT

That's 120% more than your tank!! :lol:

What you are suggesting is that Indian tank will somehow close/diminsh the 120% gap with reduced oxygen levels! This suggestion is no different than believing in your invisible Hanuman army! o_O

airlift everything there, leave other sectors wide open ... *just saying* ;) :D :)

Did they airlift any portable toilets as well? They might need it just in case they come face to face with the PLA.[/QUOTE
Did they airlift any portable toilets as well? They might need it just in case they come face to face with the PLA.

not needed...

Indians believe in public pooing ...
We have airlifted 50 tonnes of chowmein to feed PLA POW's

But then what about your men.. the last I heard Pak soldiers were offering Indian soldiers food

Political differences apart, when under crisis, the common Indians tend to show solidarity. Why is that an alien concept?

Sorry, Joe and Starload some of these comments make me hijack other's commentry.

It's an active developing situation. Things change every day - not something thats very hard to understand actually!

So what is latest according to Surrender Modi?

Ha ha ha ha...let us see. You should read up on what happened to AMX 13 tanks that faced Pattons and Shermans in 1965.
Please don't ask me to read this and that, get straight to the point since you are the genius who claims Russia and Tibet are the same environment. Lolol

I
So you have worked out that the deterioration in performance is compensated by the additional HP per tonne? Is that your well-informed guess or are you quoting something of substance?
It's common sense unless you can prove otherwise! Stop typing an essay without substance. Straight to the point plz, one thing I hate about Indian is talking too much but not answering anything.

You have to defend your equipment but these kind of comments and silly questions leave you exposed, badly it must be said.

You clearly know the bhp per ton and the air fuel ratio mapping. And how bhp per ton drops with reduction in oxygen levels, for BOTH tanks!

Compression levels of engines is also something you've intentionally ignored. Newer engines require less fuel and less air to produce more hp!

Chinese tank will be faster at these altitudes despite reduction in oxygen. Bhp per ton will be higher at every altitude.

Chinese tank: 1000/30 = 33HPpT
Indian tank: 750/50 = 15HPpT

That's 120% more than your tank!! :lol:

What you are suggesting is that Indian tank will somehow close/diminsh the 120% gap with reduced oxygen levels! This suggestion is no different than believing in your invisible Hanuman army! o_O
Indians were contemplating getting light tanks too, but they didn't proceed in time, hence they have no choice but to use heavy outdated tanks. One thing they forgot to take into account is accuracy at high altitudes.

Are you a vegetarian?

No, but under instructions from my daughter, I have not been making meat or fish dishes in this place, because she feels I cannot keep the place clean enough. So I only get to eat good things when I go out.

On Wednesday or Thursday, I have been promised a GOOD Chinese meal at a very good restaurant in Secunderabad. <slurp!>

No, but under instructions from my daughter, I have not been making meat or fish dishes in this place, because she feels I cannot keep the place clean enough. So I only get to eat good things when I go out.

On Wednesday or Thursday, I have been promised a GOOD Chinese meal at a very good restaurant in Secunderabad. <slurp!>
:wave:

Many thanks for this elaborate but precise reply - very grateful.
Precisely what I was looking to understand (you have, understandably, left few gaps).
:tup:

What is the numerical size of IA vs PLA:

Brigade
Division
Corps

On location? IA - 1 Corps of 2 Divisions, less 1 Division committed to security of Dras-Kargil-Batalik, plus additional assignments of RR contingents from J&K (number unknown).
PLA 2 Divisions of Mechanised Infantry, around 40000+ troopers.

PLA's comment on Type15: revolutionary.
it is highly digitalise and served as an information grid.
The Indian's lack of a Type 15 light tank equivalent is going to haunt them in fire support on the ground ... sure the Indians have artillery and rockets but they don't match the versatility of light tanks. The Indian infantry will suffer extremely heavy losses due to this huge shortcoming, which has shockingly not been addressed.

99% post are Pakistani .... dance for china.
They don't add any value to thread.
Its horrible to see this forum turn to this.
More like most of our forums and posters.

Its all abuse without class.

After arJUNK's failure for being too heavy in Rajhistan desert now the indian army plans to use it as a snow tank :D

I disagree with your automatic assumption that these basic features cannot be fitted onto the successive generations of tanks that have been acquired.Are you aware of the different phases of acquisition of the T-90 alone, indicated by the numbering given to successive models with improvements in engine among other things? Your basic point is sound; your extrapolation of it in a blanket manner is not.
The latest engine unveiled by the makers of Russian tank engines was done in 2017. The latest engine they offered is V-92s2f.
It has around 1100hp and is a Di engine (Direct injection), same technology as available in Mahindra and other local tractors from 80s era.
It has no electronic control to elevate or reduce boost pressure from turbo accounting for above sea level elevation. Nor does it have Digital fuel injection control.
So, i don't know how will indian T90 versions get more modern engines.
Screenshot_2020-06-28-12-39-55-926_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom