What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

Please specify what is an act of war if not a country constantly calling for your destruction and doing whatever it can to implement its declarations. Israel has all the right the defend itself including by launching a pre-emptive strike against Iran's nuclear programme.
US has also publicly and multiple times threatened to bomb Iran. Israel has also threatened to destruct our nuclear sites because of bunch of speculations, what about that?
I usually see in forums etc when Iranian govt says something everyone ridicule it and say they shouldn't be taken seriously etc. But when it comes to this claim ...
This is 21th century not Iron Age, if you destruct a country, you have destructed your own too.

US has also publicly and multiple times threatened to bomb Iran. Israel has also threatened to destruct our nuclear sites because of bunch of speculations, what about that?
I usually see in forums etc when Iranian govt says something everyone ridicule it and say they shouldn't be taken seriously etc. But when it comes to this claim ...
This is 21th century not Iron Age, if you destruct a country, you have destructed your own too.

What you said does not make sense - I am not talking about the US and Iran, but on Israel which is not responsible for the US policy. Israel takes Iran's threats very seriously and has the full right not to let Iran execute them and destroy Israel.

What you said does not make sense - I am not talking about the US and Iran, but on Israel which is not responsible for the US policy. Israel takes Iran's threats very seriously and has the full right not to let Iran execute them and destroy Israel.
Cool, we ourselves don't take what we say seriously! Again, if Iran decide to destroy Israel, though it is not even capable of that, then the world or at least west will not just sit and watch it. Pressuring on Israel through proxy wars yeah but claiming that Iran want to destroy the country with nukes is just ridiculous (how that suppose to benefit anyone?!)

Cool, we ourselves don't take what we say seriously! Again, if Iran decide to destroy Israel, though it is not even capable of that, then the world or at least west will not just sit and watch it. Pressuring on Israel through proxy wars yeah but claiming that Iran want to destroy the country with nukes is just ridiculous (how that suppose to benefit anyone?!)

Maybe that is ridiculous but that is what the Iranians constantly threatening to do, Israel does not want to sit and wait while they will have the option to abide by their words.

Of course Israel has every right to attack Iran - only a blind anti-Semite like you cannot see the obvious (and please try to disprove it, I can use a few laughs):

- Iran's regime is publicly dedicated to the elimination of Israel.

Israel is a terror entity having links with the Jandallah terrorists in Iran and therefore, I can't blame Iran for wishing the termination of the terorist state of israel.

Iran funds and assist terror organisations to attack Israel and kill as many as innocent Israeli civilians.

It is israel that funds and trains terrorists in Iran and Pakistan.

Iran develops nuclear weapons which will enable it to threaten Israel with complete destruction.

A zionist way of diverting attention from the zionist nuclear threat.

On the other hand, Israel never threatened Iran,

Now, that's a regular zionazi lie, Israel is constantly threatening to bomb Iran.

Israel is a terror entity having links with the Jandallah terrorists in Iran and therefore, I can't blame Iran for wishing the termination of the terorist state of israel.

It is israel that funds and trains terrorists in Iran and Pakistan.

A zionist way of diverting attention from the zionist nuclear threat.

Now, that's a regular zionazi lie, Israel is constantly threatening to bomb Iran.

You babbled so much about connections between Israel and terror organisations in Iran and Pakistan, so of course you have so many evidence to support your claim that you did not publish them in fear that PDF servers could not handle so much information... Well, until you do that you are a layer of the worst kind - a stupid one.

I forgot you are an anti-Semite, so we need to take it slowly - do you disproof the fact that Iran's regime wants to destroy Israel?

You babbled so much about connections between Israel and terror organisations in Iran and Pakistan, so of course you have so many evidence to support your claim that you did not publish them in fear that PDF servers could not handle so much information... Well, until you do that you are a layer of the worst kind - a stupid one.

I forgot you are an anti-Semite, so we need to take it slowly - do you disproof the fact that Iran's regime wants to destroy Israel?

Zionazi like you cannot disproof that israel is constantly threatening to bomb Iran and therefore Iran has every right to bomb the zionazi WMD factory at Dimona.

Zionazi like you cannot disproof that israel is constantly threatening to bomb Iran and therefore Iran has every right to bomb the zionazi WMD factory at Dimona.

Good, we are in agreement that Iran wants to destroy Israel.

Now, for the second part - please explain why Israel wants to bomb Iran, if not because Iran wants to destroy Israel and develops nuclear weapons.

Good, we are in agreement that Iran wants to destroy Israel.

Now, for the second part - please explain why Israel wants to bomb Iran, if not because Iran wants to destroy Israel and develops nuclear weapons.

Zionazis are always twisting the truth, actually the world agrees that israel plans to destroy Iran. Now, for the second part explain why Iran wants to bomb the Dimona WMD factory?

Zionazis are always twisting the truth, actually the world agrees that israel plans to destroy Iran. Now, for the second part explain why Iran wants to bomb the Dimona WMD factory?

Please elaborate who on earth think Israel is planning to destroy Iran, except of a bunch of anti-Semite loonies such as yourself?

And you did not answer my question - what Israel has against Iran, beside Iran's dedication to destroy Israel?

Please elaborate who on earth think Israel is planning to destroy Iran, except of a bunch of anti-Semite loonies such as yourself?

The answer is everybody except a bunch of zionazis like you.

And you did not answer my question - what Israel has against Iran, beside Iran's dedication to destroy Israel?

Iran is not dedicated to destroy israel, that's a zionazi propaganda. Iran is dedicated to strike back if israel dares to attack Iran, is it too hard to accept for a lying zionazi?

Iran is not dedicated to destroy israel, that's a zionazi propaganda. Iran is dedicated to strike back if israel dares to attack Iran, is it too hard to accept for a lying zionazi?

Please indicate one name of a respected national leader (President, PM, cabinet minister) outside the loony countries (e.g. Iran, Venezuela, North Korea) that said he believe that Israel wants to destroy Iran. If you find one I will convert to Islam.

If Iran is not dedicated to the destruction of Israel perhaps you be kind and clarify the following statement from the Iranian regime mouthpiece:

“The US seeks to save the Zionist regime (Israel) with deceit. Everybody should know that the survival of the Zionist regime and its existence even in one span of the Palestinian soil is like preserving a cancerous tumor in the body of regional nations, and [is] a permanent threat against them,” said President Ahmadinejad in the Iranian city of Qom on Thursday. He added that the Iranian people and world nations are awakened and demand justice, freedom and the complete elimination of Israel, IRNA reported.

PressTV - Iran warns of US plots to save Israel

As an anti-Semite you think like that too, so why you try to pretend Iran does not desire to destroy Israel?

Please indicate one name of a respected national leader (President, PM, cabinet minister) outside the loony countries (e.g. Iran, Venezuela, North Korea) that said he believe that Israel wants to destroy Iran. If you find one I will convert to Islam.

If Iran is not dedicated to the destruction of Israel perhaps you be kind and clarify the following statement from the Iranian regime mouthpiece:

“The US seeks to save the Zionist regime (Israel) with deceit. Everybody should know that the survival of the Zionist regime and its existence even in one span of the Palestinian soil is like preserving a cancerous tumor in the body of regional nations, and [is] a permanent threat against them,” said President Ahmadinejad in the Iranian city of Qom on Thursday. He added that the Iranian people and world nations are awakened and demand justice, freedom and the complete elimination of Israel, IRNA reported.

PressTV - Iran warns of US plots to save Israel

As an anti-Semite you think like that too, so why you try to pretend Iran does not desire to destroy Israel?

Israel is a regim that is slaughtering innocents and grabbing lands. Not even Muslims, this is right of every human to stop it.

Israel is a regim that is slaughtering innocents and grabbing lands. Not even Muslims, this is right of every human to stop it.

If you are so concerned about a regime slaughtering innocent people then you should support the prevention of Iran to become a nuclear weapons state. BTW, Israel never did this kind of acts.

Back
Top Bottom