What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

I appreciate your intentions, but this is the normal behaviour of the T-Rex, do not expect anything from him.
I am sure that you do not know him personnaly all we know is the alter ego of each other that we are occupied with when we logginto PDF.

I am sure that you do not know him personnaly all we know is the alter ego of each other that we are occupied with when we logginto PDF.

Thank god I do not know him, but this is how he regularly behave in this thread, and after 39 pages I do not expect him to evolve.

now you have lost your cool and you have indulged yourself in low selfesteemed practice of abusing others with profanity.
I suggest as a friend for you to take a break and come back a little later when you have gained your coolness back when replying.
We will have our debate tomorrow.
Mr nirreich, i expect a sane behaviour from you from provoking mr T-Rex to get back some rude reply which is not good for building people to people relationship.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Off topic yet USA's intensions of screwing the world economy starting from ME was sucessfull so far.

When the whole world (including US politicians like Jimmy Carter) is saying that israel has nukes you say there's no 'explicit' evidence! Do you think the assessment of people like Carter is based on 'bushy' evidence? Even nazi reich is saying that israel's WMDs are not a threat, it is an admission that israel has WMDs. You're biased so get lost.

Thank god I do not know him, but this is how he regularly behave in this thread, and after 39 pages I do not expect him to evolve.
atleast he has given a break to the debate and has not accused you with the same kind of words that you have used to describe him.
any way lets find friendship among us.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

When the whole world (including US politicians like Jimmy Carter) is saying that israel has nukes you say there's no 'explicit' evidence! Do you think the assessment of people like Carter is based on 'bushy' evidence? Even nazi reich is saying that israel's WMDs are not a threat, it is an admission that israel has WMDs. You're biased so get lost.
NAZI RICHE, i thought they were the history of WW2.
which country is representing them?

Shylock, you haven't yet evolved from being a zionist, have you? Your defence of the israeli WMDs is so unholy that even your Rabbis say that it is despicable!

atleast he has given a break to the debate and has not accused you with the same kind of words that you have used to describe him.
any way lets find friendship among us.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

NAZI RICHE, i thought they were the history of WW2.
which country is representing them?

As you can see yourself, he constantly accusing me of Nazism, so calling him an anti-Semite is not so bad. BTW, he has never deny it!

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Shylock, you haven't yet evolved from being a zionist, have you? Your defence of the israeli WMDs is so unholy that even your Rabbis say that it is despicable!

As an anti-Semite, you simultaneously run like a coward and lie: These are anti-Zionist Rabbi, so they are hardly "mine".

i thought of finding peace between you two, but now i realize, its in both of your hands to make peace.
both are accusing each other and please read my signature.

i thought of finding peace between you two, but now i realize, its in both of your hands to make peace.
both are accusing each other and please read my signature.

Again, I appreciate your good intentions, but this is hopeless. I am ready for a real and sincere discussion while our troll is here to spread lies and not to discuss anything.

Again, the entire debate in a nutshell:

T-Rex, The pathetic anti-Semite troll argued:

Israel’s overall behavior raises very legitimate concern and fear throughout the Middle East. The theocratic foundation of Israel calls for the Jews to inhabit all of the Land of Israel, which extends into Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Saudi Arabia and parts of Egypt. To its Arab neighbors, Israel is seen as an existential threat that has demonstrated its aggressiveness by launching the 1967 War, invading Lebanon and constantly annexing Palestinian lands for Jewish settlements.

The ever-increasing size of Israel’s military and nuclear arsenal can certainly be perceived as far beyond that necessary to ensure its survival. The addition of nuclear-capable submarines and long-range missiles suggests preparations for aggressive action.

Where Russia and America sought a balance of power; Israel appears committed to maintaining a disproportionate imbalance of power. By building stronger relations with India, the Israelis are place a number of Muslim states between a nuclear vice.

It’s essential to look at the developing strategic situation from a Muslim perspective. And from that perspective the Middle East is becoming a very dangerous place, with Muslim states in the sights of Israeli and Indian nuclear weapons and American forces from Pakistan to Morocco.

This is the reply the troll is cowardly running away from in the last 9 pages (!):

There is not a single word of truth in the above post:

"Israel’s overall behavior raises very legitimate concern and fear throughout the Middle East" - As exposed in Wikileaks, The main fears throughout the ME is about Iran's hegemonic ambitions and not about Israel. Iran strives to overthrow all the moderate Arab regimes in the ME - KSA, UAE, Egypt, Jordan. Iran already began to undermine the regimes in Lebanon, Yemen and Bahrain.

"The theocratic foundation of Israel calls for the Jews to inhabit all of the Land of Israel, which extends into Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Saudi Arabia and parts of Egypt" - complete nonsense. Israel is hardy a theocratic state but a liberal democracy. If Israel wants to extend into its neighbours how come that since the 1970's Israel withdrew from territories that it already controlled and are twice as large than its current territory? Israel withdrew from Sinai, Gaza, South Lebanon, and agreed for a self government for the Palestinians in the West Bank. Israel was also ready to withdraw from the Golan Hights as part of a peace agreement with Syria.

"To its Arab neighbours, Israel is seen as an existential threat that has demonstrated its aggressiveness by launching the 1967 War, invading Lebanon and constantly annexing Palestinian lands for Jewish settlements" - Israel's neighbours so "afraid" from Israel that they tried to eliminate it in the 1948 War. The 1967 War was a direct result of an Arab threat for a "second round" to destroy Israel. So who should feel that it is under existential threat??? For your information, Israel completely withdrew from Lebanon in 2000 and still Hizbuallha continue to threat Israel with the support of Syria and Iran, but of course Israel is the existential threat and not vice versa.

Regarding the settlements, Israel evacuated all its military and settlements from Gaza and in return the Palestinians are firing rockets on civilian population living in undisputed Israeli territory. Israel was ready to evacuate most of the settlements in 2000 and 2008, but the Palestinians refused in return to accept Israel as the Jewish-nation state. So, even an anti-Semite like you knows that the settlements are hardly the main problem.

"The ever-increasing size of Israel’s military and nuclear arsenal can certainly be perceived as far beyond that necessary to ensure its survival. The addition of nuclear-capable submarines and long-range missiles suggests preparations for aggressive action" - these are just fantasies, you do not have any credible information about Israel's non-conventional capabilities. Moreover, who are you to determine what is "necessary to ensure its survival"? Israel is surrounded by an ocean of Muslim hatred, no one in the ME is ready to accept it as a Jewish-nation state and Israel is under constant terror attacks from Hamas and Hizbuallha which are supported by Iran and Syria and more importantly - by most of the public opinion in Islamic countries. Moreover, Iran develops nuclear weapons while threatening to eliminate Israel. Just name another country which is in a more serious existential threat than Israel.

"Israel appears committed to maintain a disproportionate imbalance of power. By building stronger relations with India, the Israelis are place a number of Muslim states between a nuclear vice" - complete nonsense. Why nuclear Russia and nuclear US can have military cooperation with India, but Israel is not allowed to cooperate with India? And you right about keeping imbalance with the Arab countries which are poised to destroy Israel - this is the only thing that prevents another war against Israel tomorrow morning.

"It’s essential to look at the developing strategic situation from a Muslim perspective. And from that perspective the Middle East is becoming a very dangerous place, with Muslim states in the sights of Israeli and Indian nuclear weapons and American forces from Pakistan to Morocco" - the ME is indeed a very dangerous region but only because of the irresponsible behaviour of the Muslim countries in this region. They are failed states which their contribution to human kind is around zero: almost a billion Muslims between Morocco and Pakistan are just a burden on the international community with almost nothing constructive to give to the welfare of mankind. Israel with its seven million people contributed much more than a billion Muslims. Moreover, almost all these Muslim countries are more occupied with blaming everyone but themselves in their miserable situation. They never look what is fundamental wrong with their societies and try to change it. All they produce is frustration and hate against Israel and the West which eventually turns into terrorism and developing WMD.

This is the ugly truth, but you are too anti-Semite to admit it. That is why you and your kind in the Muslim Civilisation are at the bottom of human development (by your own expert's admission).

Again, the entire debate in a nutshell:

Israel’s overall behavior raises very legitimate concern and fear throughout the Middle East. The theocratic foundation of Israel calls for the Jews to inhabit all of the Land of Israel, which extends into Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Saudi Arabia and parts of Egypt. To its Arab neighbors, Israel is seen as an existential threat that has demonstrated its aggressiveness by launching the 1967 War, invading Lebanon and constantly annexing Palestinian lands for Jewish settlements.

The ever-increasing size of Israel’s military and nuclear arsenal can certainly be perceived as far beyond that necessary to ensure its survival. The addition of nuclear-capable submarines and long-range missiles suggests preparations for aggressive action.

Where Russia and America sought a balance of power; Israel appears committed to maintaining a disproportionate imbalance of power. By building stronger relations with India, the Israelis are place a number of Muslim states between a nuclear vice.

It’s essential to look at the developing strategic situation from a Muslim perspective. And from that perspective the Middle East is becoming a very dangerous place, with Muslim states in the sights of Israeli and Indian nuclear weapons and American forces from Pakistan to Morocco.

This is the reply the troll is cowardly running away from in the last 9 pages (!):

"Israel’s overall behavior raises very legitimate concern and fear throughout the Middle East" - As exposed in Wikileaks, The main fears throughout the ME is about Iran's hegemonic ambitions and not about Israel. Iran strives to overthrow all the moderate Arab regimes in the ME - KSA, UAE, Egypt, Jordan. Iran already began to undermine the regimes in Lebanon, Yemen and Bahrain.

"The theocratic foundation of Israel calls for the Jews to inhabit all of the Land of Israel, which extends into Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Saudi Arabia and parts of Egypt" - complete nonsense. Israel is hardy a theocratic state but a liberal democracy. If Israel wants to extend into its neighbours how come that since the 1970's Israel withdrew from territories that it already controlled and are twice as large than its current territory? Israel withdrew from Sinai, Gaza, South Lebanon, and agreed for a self government for the Palestinians in the West Bank. Israel was also ready to withdraw from the Golan Hights as part of a peace agreement with Syria.

"To its Arab neighbours, Israel is seen as an existential threat that has demonstrated its aggressiveness by launching the 1967 War, invading Lebanon and constantly annexing Palestinian lands for Jewish settlements" - Israel's neighbours so "afraid" from Israel that they tried to eliminate it in the 1948 War. The 1967 War was a direct result of an Arab threat for a "second round" to destroy Israel. So who should feel that it is under existential threat??? For your information, Israel completely withdrew from Lebanon in 2000 and still Hizbuallha continue to threat Israel with the support of Syria and Iran, but of course Israel is the existential threat and not vice versa.

Regarding the settlements, Israel evacuated all its military and settlements from Gaza and in return the Palestinians are firing rockets on civilian population living in undisputed Israeli territory. Israel was ready to evacuate most of the settlements in 2000 and 2008, but the Palestinians refused in return to accept Israel as the Jewish-nation state. So, even an anti-Semite like you knows that the settlements are hardly the main problem.

"The ever-increasing size of Israel’s military and nuclear arsenal can certainly be perceived as far beyond that necessary to ensure its survival. The addition of nuclear-capable submarines and long-range missiles suggests preparations for aggressive action" - these are just fantasies, you do not have any credible information about Israel's non-conventional capabilities. Moreover, who are you to determine what is "necessary to ensure its survival"? Israel is surrounded by an ocean of Muslim hatred, no one in the ME is ready to accept it as a Jewish-nation state and Israel is under constant terror attacks from Hamas and Hizbuallha which are supported by Iran and Syria and more importantly - by most of the public opinion in Islamic countries. Moreover, Iran develops nuclear weapons while threatening to eliminate Israel. Just name another country which is in a more serious existential threat than Israel.

"Israel appears committed to maintain a disproportionate imbalance of power. By building stronger relations with India, the Israelis are place a number of Muslim states between a nuclear vice" - complete nonsense. Why nuclear Russia and nuclear US can have military cooperation with India, but Israel is not allowed to cooperate with India? And you right about keeping imbalance with the Arab countries which are poised to destroy Israel - this is the only thing that prevents another war against Israel tomorrow morning.

"It’s essential to look at the developing strategic situation from a Muslim perspective. And from that perspective the Middle East is becoming a very dangerous place, with Muslim states in the sights of Israeli and Indian nuclear weapons and American forces from Pakistan to Morocco" - the ME is indeed a very dangerous region but only because of the irresponsible behaviour of the Muslim countries in this region. They are failed states which their contribution to human kind is around zero: almost a billion Muslims between Morocco and Pakistan are just a burden on the international community with almost nothing constructive to give to the welfare of mankind. Israel with its seven million people contributed much more than a billion Muslims. Moreover, almost all these Muslim countries are more occupied with blaming everyone but themselves in their miserable situation. They never look what is fundamental wrong with their societies and try to change it. All they produce is frustration and hate against Israel and the West which eventually turns into terrorism and developing WMD.

This is the ugly truth, but you are too anti-Semite to admit it. That is why you and your kind in the Muslim Civilisation are at the bottom of human development (by your own expert's admission).

The main fear in the ME is the nuclear armed terror entity called israel. Of course, the americans and their puppets in the ME like Mubarak do not agree. The ordinary people overwhelmingly view isreal's WMDs as the most dangerous threat and for right reason. One can go and conduct a survey in Egypt after the revolution and the truth will be clear.

The main fear in the ME is the nuclear armed terror entity called israel. Of course, the americans and their puppets in the ME like Mubarak do not agree. The ordinary people overwhelmingly view isreal's WMDs as the most dangerous threat and for right reason. One can go and conduct a survey in Egypt after the revolution and the truth will be clear.
come on man, unless a war is provoked by any of the ME states on Isreal there will be no need for the Isreali nukes to surface.
The Yom Kipur war is one such example why the Jews fear that their lively hood might be lost in case they do not posses a n weapon.
Even if they do not have one, the existing fear that they might have one is keeping a lot of anti Isreali countries at bay from launching an attack on their country.

come on man, unless a war is provoked by any of the ME states on Isreal there will be no need for the Isreali nukes to surface.
The Yom Kipur war is one such example why the Jews fear that their lively hood might be lost in case they do not posses a n weapon.
Even if they do not have one, the existing fear that they might have one is keeping a lot of anti Isreali countries at bay from launching an attack on their country.

Why are you deviating from the topic? Are we not taking about threat perception? Look ,you cannot hide the truth forever and what you say for israel can be said for Iran as well!

You excel even yourself with your nonsense. What the majority of the people in Arab countries think is irrelevant. They are ill-informed, controlled by local media which spread propaganda or by cable channels like Al-Jazeera which are completely biased towards Israel. Moreover, the overwhelming majority are not educated and do not read any critical literature about the situation in the ME or even in their own countries. But for you their unsubstantial opinion represent the "truth".

You are making every excuse just to avoid confronting my arguments, you are pathetic and a coward.

You excel even yourself with your nonsense. What the majority of the people in Arab countries think is irrelevant.

What a nazi like you thinks is not only irrelevant but totally despicable to most people of the world.

They are ill-informed, controlled by local media which spread propaganda or by cable channels like Al-Jazeera which are completely biased towards Israel.

On the other hand, you're trained by people like rupert murdoch, who know nothing but how to misguide and defame good people.

Moreover, the overwhelming majority are not educated and do not read any critical literature about the situation in the ME or even in their own countries. But for you their unsubstantial opinion represent the "truth".

It is universally recognized that nazis like you naver have any respect for the will of the majority, their aim in life is to ensure the privileges of the few at the expense of the majority of people.

You are making every excuse just to avoid confronting my arguments, you are pathetic and a coward.

Your arguments are laced with lies and deceit, they are nothing but zionist propaganda.

What a nazi like you thinks is not only irrelevant but totally despicable to most people of the world.

On the other hand, you're trained by people like rupert murdoch, who know nothing but how to misguide and defame good people.

It is universally recognized that nazis like you naver have any respect for the will of the majority, their aim in life is to ensure the privileges of the few at the expense of the majority of people.

Your arguments are laced with lies and deceit, they are nothing but zionist propaganda.

Continue to run like a coward but I exposed the absurdity of your racist and anti-Semite views. All you lies, deceits and slanders will not change that. Here again the gist of the debate that you are too afraid to challenge:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom