What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

How many times have you run away like a coward from discussion? Have you counted?

Must you act like a monkey while the world faces the threat from the israeli WMDs?

Must you act like a monkey while the world faces the threat from the israeli WMDs?

The gravest threat to this world is people like you that deceit is in their nature and they never criticise themselves, but only take the easiest course and blame others.

The gravest threat to this world is people like you that deceit is in their nature and they never criticise themselves, but only take the easiest course and blame others.

Jimmy Carter and many of those peaceful Rabbis think otherwise! They think that the israeli WMDS are the real threat.
;)

Jimmy Carter and many of those peaceful Rabbis think otherwise! They think that the israeli WMDS are the real threat.
;)

So what? How long will you continue to hide behind every nonsense published in the internet about Israel instead of confronting real arguments?

So what? How long will you continue to hide behind any nonsense which is published in the internet about Israel instead of confronting real arguments?

So what? So, you cannot tell your *** from your mouth! Please don't be offended if I sound rude, actually I'm your well wisher.:lol:

So what? So, you cannot tell your *** from your mouth! Please don't be offended if I sound rude, actually I'm your well wisher.:lol:
WMD is a threat to every one, there is no proff that explicitly accuses the state of Isreal for possessing a N weapon. may be if they have, in case Iran develops one. then for sure MAD will prevent them from using it at each other.
The fear of mutual annialation will make sure that these weapons never surface.

It is the opinion of Anti-Zionist Rabbi and a former US President with moral problems. Why should I be impressed?

Unlike you, I am not a coward who run from an argument while collecting rubbish from the internet.

WMD is a threat to every one, there is no proff that explicitly accuses the state of Isreal for possessing a N weapon. may be if they have, in case Iran develops one. then for sure MAD will prevent them from using it at each other.
The fear of mutual annialation will make sure that these weapons never surface.

Mordechai Vanunu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks more 'explicit' to me than what israel has against Iran!

It is the opinion of Anti-Zionist Rabbi and a former US President with moral problems. Why should I be impressed?

Unlike you, I am not a coward who run from an argument while collecting rubbish from the internet.

Why do you fart with your mouth? Behave like a human being, don't you know that the zionist nazis are not humans? You speak of moral problems of others when WMDs are sticking out of your rear end.

so now based on WIKIPEDIA, we are about to take decessions, is WIKI regarded as the worst when it comes to reliability in PDF.

WIKIPEDIA is a thousand times more credible than 'bushy' evidence that we saw before the invasion of Iraq.

Why do you fart with your mouth? Behave like a human being, don't you know that the zionist nazis are not humans? You speak of moral problems of others when WMDs are sticking out of your rear end.

First you use deceit and lies, then you are trolling and publish rubbish, and now you arrived to the lowest level yet of cursing and slandering.

And all this pathetic behaviour just to run like a coward from a real discussion and from arguments which you cannot handle.

now you have lost your cool and you have indulged yourself in low selfesteemed practice of abusing others with profanity.
I suggest as a friend for you to take a break and come back a little later when you have gained your coolness back when replying.
We will have our debate tomorrow.
Mr nirreich, i expect a sane behaviour from you from provoking mr T-Rex to get back some rude reply which is not good for building people to people relationship.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

WIKIPEDIA is a thousand times more credible than 'bushy' evidence that we saw before the invasion of Iraq.
Off topic yet USA's intensions of screwing the world economy starting from ME was sucessfull so far.

now you have lost your cool and you have indulged yourself in low selfesteemed practice of abusing others with profanity.
I suggest as a friend for you to take a break and come back a little later when you have gained your coolness back when replying.
We will have our debate tomorrow.
Mr nirreich, i expect a sane behaviour from you from provoking mr T-Rex to get back some rude reply which is not good for building people to people relationship.

I appreciate your intentions, but this is the normal behaviour of the T-Rex, do not expect anything from him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom