What's new

IAEA, Hypocrisy and Israeli Nukes.

Bravo, you excel yourself with unintelligent replies which has no contribution to the discussion, which only emphasise my point that this thread should be closed for moderation.

Your so-called contribution to this forum is limited to the denial of facts and trying to sell your lies.

Your so-called contribution to this forum is limited to the denial of facts and trying to sell your lies.

My contribution is in refuting the ridiculous and infantile arguments of trolls like yourself who can only behave as trolls because they are too afraid to face reality. For you trolls there are other threads you can destroy, so this one can be closed.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

My contribution is in refuting the ridiculous and infantile arguments of trolls like yourself who can only behave as trolls because they are too afraid to face reality. For you trolls there are other threads you can destroy, so this one can be closed.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Some people love to live in denial. Don't bother explaining them. Despite the fact that this denial is destroying them daily, they will cling to it until nothing remains.

Some people love to live in denial. Don't bother explaining them. Despite the fact that this denial is destroying them daily, they will cling to it until nothing remains.

Let the Wall Street protests spread across the globe and soon people like you will see who's living in the fantasy world! Capitalism led by the Jewish businesses, their hegemony and nuclear blackmail will all come to an abrupt and bloody end like it happened to the Tsars of Russia. Just wait a few more years, it has already started.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/16/occupy-protests-europe-london-assange

Let the Wall Street protests spread across the globe and soon people like you will see who's living in the fantasy world! Capitalism led by the Jewish businesses, their hegemony and nuclear blackmail will all come to an abrupt and bloody end like it happened to the Tsars of Russia. Just wait a few more years, it has already started.

Occupy protests against capitalism spread around world | World news | The Observer

My dear fellow,

You and your kind are living in a mud hole and you only have you to blame for it. If you and your kind devoted just half of your energy for improving constructively your miserable situation instead of spreading hatred and Anti-Semitism, your failed state, like other third world countries, would be in a far better place.

My dear fellow,

You and your kind are living in a mud hole and you only have you to blame for it. If you and your kind devoted just half of your energy for improving constructively your miserable situation instead of spreading hatred and Anti-Semitism, your failed state, like other third world countries, would be in a far better place.

We live in simple mud hole while you live in palaces stained with the blood of those who are the real owners of those palaces. Whenever this fact is uttered scums don't waste time in playing the 'you're an anti-semite' song to divert attention from the real tragedy.

We live in simple mud hole while you live in palaces stained with the blood of those who are the real owners of those palaces. Whenever this fact is uttered scums don't waste time in playing the 'you're an anti-semite' song to divert attention from the real tragedy.

The real tragedy is your degraded situation: you are blaming everyone for your pathetic situation except yourself. This is a typical pathology behaviour of a member in one of the numerous failed countries in our world. I am calling you an anti-Semite because this is what you are: you are convinced that the Jews control the world and are responsible for your troubles. This is exactly what all the anti-Semites thought though history - from Pharaoh to Hitler and Ahmedinajad.

You cannot see beyond your hatred that the situation of your failed state is entirely your people responsibility and not anyone else - not the West, not the US and less of all the Jewish people. Until you will join the modern world and the 21 century most of your Muslim civilisation will continue to stay far behind the majority of world nations.

I need to thank you for clearing the point that the real issue is not Israel's allegedly nuclear weapons, this is only a pretext for a much more bigger problem - the pure hatred and anti-Semitism of people like you which refuse to help themselves while trying constantly to ruin decades and of hard work which eventually paid off for the one who are successful - advanced countries, like Israel.

The real tragedy is your degraded situation: you are blaming everyone for your pathetic situation except yourself. This is a typical pathology behaviour of a member in one of the numerous failed countries in our world. I am calling you an anti-Semite because this is what you are: you are convinced that the Jews control the world and are responsible for your troubles. This is exactly what all the anti-Semites thought though history - from Pharaoh to Hitler and Ahmedinajad.

You cannot see beyond your hatred that the situation of your failed state is entirely your people responsibility and not anyone else - not the West, not the US and less of all the Jewish people. Until you will join the modern world and the 21 century most of your Muslim civilisation will continue to stay far behind the majority of world nations.

I need to thank you for clearing the point that the real issue is not Israel's allegedly nuclear weapons, this is only a pretext for a much more bigger problem - the pure hatred and anti-Semitism of people like you which refuse to help themselves while trying constantly to ruin decades and of hard work which eventually paid off for the one who are successful - advanced countries, like Israel.

The real tragedy is that the robbers(israel) have robbed the dignity of the Palestinians and now they are planning to blackmail the entire region with their nukes.

The real tragedy is that the robbers(israel) have robbed the dignity of the Palestinians and now they are planning to blackmail the entire region with their nukes.

You do not understand anything about the ME or Israel or current international affairs and you are talking from the top of your head. To say that Israel blackmailing the entire region is like saying that Bangladesh is a regional power of Asia - science fiction.

You would not care less for the Palestinians (who are having better life conditions than the people of Bangladesh) if they were not in a conflict with Israel. You anti-Semitism derive you to support any other anti-Semite entity in our world which is obsessed with Israel and the Jewish people.

Concentrate on improving the situation of the people of Bangladesh istead of spreading racism and bigotry. If you do that maybe in a three or four decades you will be able to enjoy the improved life conditions of the Palestinians in the PA and after a century the life quality of Palestinians who are Israeli citizens.

You do not understand anything about the ME or Israel or current international affairs and you are talking from the top of your head. To say that Israel blackmailing the entire region is like saying that Bangladesh is a regional power of Asia - science fiction.

You would not care less for the Palestinians (who are having better life conditions than the people of Bangladesh) if they were not in a conflict with Israel. You anti-Semitism derive you to support any other anti-Semite entity in our world which is obsessed with Israel and the Jewish people.

Concentrate on improving the situation of the people of Bangladesh istead of spreading racism and bigotry. If you do that maybe in a three or four decades you will be able to enjoy the improved life conditions of the Palestinians in the PA and after a century the life quality of Palestinians who are Israeli citizens.

Do you really believe you can turn the attention away from the threat emanating from the israeli nukes with your zionist crap? Keep trying, but let me assure you it's not going to work anymore.

Do you really believe you can turn the attention away from the threat emanating from the israeli nukes with your zionist crap? Keep trying, but let me assure you it's not going to work anymore.

Do you honestly believe that by constantly lying and flagging your anti-Semitism you are making a case? Chimpanzees can present better arguments and conduct a dialogue better than you. No one who is even half drunk will be ready to be persuaded by your pathetic trolling.

Do you honestly believe that by constantly lying and flagging your anti-Semitism you are making a case? Chimpanzees can present better arguments and conduct a dialogue better than you. No one who is even half drunk will be ready to be persuaded by your pathetic trolling.

As I said it's not going to work, your attempt to hide the threat from the israeli nukes is futile.

How can I hide a figure of your imagination?

It's a reality, that's why you don't mind wasting your time to hide it. Your time will be better utilised if you convince your fellow israelis to give up the nukes and adopt a reasonable defence policy.

Back
Top Bottom