What's new

I will burn my wife alive todaY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
her parents keep on coming over even though i forbade her from letting them in. i have put several restrictions on her like not allowing her to leave the house to ensure she doesn't run off with a lover like her sister. the idiot never brings money from her parents when i ask her to bring it. i have tried be stricter on her by making her do chores faster and threatening her with death and punishment and my mother and sisters are sick of this drama queen as she regularly creates suicidal dramas and we have to waste my sister's money on her hospital treatment each time she attempts suicide.. i have placed a lookout outside my house to ensure she doesn't let lovers in when me and my family are not at home. i have just received a call from my lookout that she is indeed cheating, so I am gonna go and douse her with oil, light a match and burn her alive.
i have punished her. found her tall lover and bashed him....the coward ran off and i bashed my wife too...she was whimpering and asking for forgiveness....but i am a man and will NEVER forgive.... i grabbed her, poured kerosene over her and lit a match on her... i grabbed my 7-8 months old daughter and ran out and locked the house behind me and am currently n hiding in my uncle's house.... i intend to bribe the police officers here in karachi to let the matter off just as i did when i klled my first wife with burning for giving birth to a girl instead of a son

Are you making this up ?

Kindly if you know where he lives tell me- i will personally go to save her- wise guy-

you can get an ip address which can show where it is registered and the persons address if he posted from home or cyber cafe(provided that one requires id proof to enter like here in india)

you can get an ip address which can show where it is registered and the persons address if he posted from home or cyber cafe(provided that one requires id proof to enter like here in india)

I know that-
and very well know the procedures and time required to trace an IP-

The "time" is the problem here-
So let me do the obvious- "buy some time"- :sigh"-

Great to see u back.

fruits.jpg

If it is true a crack pot is Scott free and something needs to be done ASAP. On the funny side man oh man what is he doing right that I'm not, the story at my place is just the opposite and sooner than later I'm going get lit so,so,so,so.................Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp!!!!! :cry: wish me luck if I make it to the new year

Ps-my ip number isssssssssssssssssssssss:flame::flame::flame:
-
-
-
-:angel: :angel: :angel:

HAPPY NEW YEAR. ;)

her parents keep on coming over even though i forbade her from letting them in. i have put several restrictions on her like not allowing her to leave the house to ensure she doesn't run off with a lover like her sister. the idiot never brings money from her parents when i ask her to bring it. i have tried be stricter on her by making her do chores faster and threatening her with death and punishment and my mother and sisters are sick of this drama queen as she regularly creates suicidal dramas and we have to waste my sister's money on her hospital treatment each time she attempts suicide.. i have placed a lookout outside my house to ensure she doesn't let lovers in when me and my family are not at home. i have just received a call from my lookout that she is indeed cheating, so I am gonna go and douse her with oil, light a match and burn her alive.
i have punished her. found her tall lover and bashed him....the coward ran off and i bashed my wife too...she was whimpering and asking for forgiveness....but i am a man and will NEVER forgive.... i grabbed her, poured kerosene over her and lit a match on her... i grabbed my 7-8 months old daughter and ran out and locked the house behind me and am currently n hiding in my uncle's house.... i intend to bribe the police officers here in karachi to let the matter off just as i did when i klled my first wife with burning for giving birth to a girl instead of a son

Just to get attention u posted such WTF thread :tdown:

Guys...see the message and not the subject...

i klled my first wife with burning for giving birth to a girl instead of a son

We need to eliminate all forms of discrimination against the girl child...lets make it a resolution of life.....I am proud father of a girl child!

Wastefull threads.... starter needs to take some time off the forum and understand the concept of quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom