What's new

I will burn my wife alive todaY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ are these dumd thread allowed on PDF?
I mean what the OP want to show?

A man sprinkled his wife with kerosene and burnt her over a domestic dispute here in Rahimyar Khan on Wednesday. Police has not yet registered a case against the husband.
According to police accused Zeeshan was in dispute with his wife Fozia over domestic matters and both used to quarrel over minor issues.
On late Tuesday night the couple exchanged hot words over after which accused Zeeshan with the help of his mother and sisters sprayed kerosene oil on his wife and after setting her on fire fled from the scene.
The victim was later shifted to Sheikh Zayed Hospital in critical condition.
According to hospital sources, the she has received 40% burn injuries.
A case has been registered against the accused and police have started search for him.

Man burns wife over domestic disputes in Rahimyar Khan - The Nation

are you him sicko freak?-

I think Butt sahab kay friend ya koi karibi relative just trolled on PDF . U know when u left u account un atended and ur friend or ue cousin get hold of it ...................... hahaha things like this happen.

her parents keep on coming over even though i forbade her from letting them in. i have put several restrictions on her like not allowing her to leave the house to ensure she doesn't run off with a lover like her sister. the idiot never brings money from her parents when i ask her to bring it. i have tried be stricter on her by making her do chores faster and threatening her with death and punishment and my mother and sisters are sick of this drama queen as she regularly creates suicidal dramas and we have to waste my sister's money on her hospital treatment each time she attempts suicide.. i have placed a lookout outside my house to ensure she doesn't let lovers in when me and my family are not at home. i have just received a call from my lookout that she is indeed cheating, so I am gonna go and douse her with oil, light a match and burn her alive.
i have punished her. found her tall lover and bashed him....the coward ran off and i bashed my wife too...she was whimpering and asking for forgiveness....but i am a man and will NEVER forgive.... i grabbed her, poured kerosene over her and lit a match on her... i grabbed my 7-8 months old daughter and ran out and locked the house behind me and am currently n hiding in my uncle's house.... i intend to bribe the police officers here in karachi to let the matter off just as i did when i klled my first wife with burning for giving birth to a girl instead of a son

Killing a human being for whatever reasons is a SIN- a big SIN in Islam- which will give you a direct ticket to hell-
Dont ruin your after life for this- instead simply divorce her-
A divorce is the worst punishment a Muslim women can get in her life- she will be a outcast-
Living her miserable life alone- Our society will make her life miserable as hell after the divorce-
Thats a fact- It is what you should opt for- A "Divorce"-
Killing her will be a easy way out for her- Maybe she'll go for heaven for that-
Now after what she has done to you- you certainly dont want that to happen-
Her going to heaven for betraying you and you burning for eternity in hell fire is the worst outcome for you-
Think about it-

A hadith-
Sahih Bukhari, Book 83, Number 3:
"Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: One of the evil deeds with bad consequence from which there is no escape for the one who is involved in it is to kill someone unlawfully."

Killing a human being for whatever reasons is a SIN- a big SIN in Islam- which will give you a direct ticket to hell-
Dont ruin your after life for this- instead simply divorce her-
A divorce is the worst punishment a Muslim women can get in her life-
Killing her will be a easy way out for her- Maybe she'll go for heaven for that-
Now after what she has done to you- you certainly dont want that to happen-
Her going to heaven for betraying you and you burning for eternity in hell fire is the worst outcome for you-
Think about it-

A hadith-
Sahih Bukhari, Book 83, Number 3:
"Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: One of the evil deeds with bad consequence from which there is no escape for the one who is involved in it is to kill someone unlawfully."

are you serious?
disgusting

A man sprinkled his wife with kerosene and burnt her over a domestic dispute here in Rahimyar Khan on Wednesday. Police has not yet registered a case against the husband.
According to police accused Zeeshan was in dispute with his wife Fozia over domestic matters and both used to quarrel over minor issues.
On late Tuesday night the couple exchanged hot words over after which accused Zeeshan with the help of his mother and sisters sprayed kerosene oil on his wife and after setting her on fire fled from the scene.
The victim was later shifted to Sheikh Zayed Hospital in critical condition.
According to hospital sources, the she has received 40% burn injuries.
A case has been registered against the accused and police have started search for him.

Thanks guys- missed you guys too-

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

you got a better idea to save a woman wise guy?- :sick:-

if a guy wants to kill he will no god/religion can stop him
as for being a wise guy why not let the moderators call the police to save his wife

if a guy wants to kill he will no god/religion can stop him
as for being a wise guy why not let the moderators call the police to save his wife

Kindly if you know where he lives tell me- i will personally go to save her- wise guy-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom