What's new

I WAS GANDHI’S BOYFRIEND by PAUL RUDNICK

Its some one personal choice.. How you define honorable.. Do you admire a straight man who rape girls or a gay person who do lot of charity?? A person's personal choice is fine with me if it is not hurting anyone..

As a nationalist your Obsession with Rape is ok.... but y a straight man shud do rape while he can marry and enjoy his life as normal people do.... off course rape in my opinion is punishable to death .... On Other hand i think Gay people are mentally sick...
being Gay and calling it OK shows the moral values in one's society...

Jinnah wanted some special rights for muslims, in a democracy everyone is equal. the sad man did not understand that. Nehru and co wanted equality.
thats why you still see feudalism in Pak

Special rights? He wasn't even religious, why would he care about giving Muslim superior rights to Hindus? He didn't even want partition, he wanted equality, and the Cabinet Mission Plan was the perfect proposal for everyone. But Nehru kept dicking around (pun intended lol), so he had enough..

Jinnah wanted some special rights for muslims, in a democracy everyone is equal. the sad man did not understand that. Nehru and co wanted equality.
thats why you still see feudalism in Pak

Irony ...said by an indian :laughcry:

As a nationalist your Obsession with Rape is ok....

My obsession is none of your concern..

but y a straight man shud do rape while he can marry and enjoy his life as normal people do.... off course rape in my opinion is punishable to death ....

Food for thought right? If some one is gay, he dont want to rape a girl, then who is doing all these rapes???

On Other hand i think Gay people are mentally sick...

There plenty of people with plenty of fetishes.. You cannot call them sick.. If you dont like it, then dont become a gay.. But who are you to judge others? And what moral value are you talking about? A society allows a person to follow his personal choice is better than any other society..

Special rights? He wasn't even religious, why would he care about giving Muslim superior rights to Hindus? He didn't even want partition, he wanted equality, and the Cabinet Mission Plan was the perfect proposal for everyone. But Nehru kept dicking around (pun intended lol), so he had enough..

nope , he wanted muslims to be ruled by themsleves. did not want feudalism to end. nehru wanted a strong centre to prevai where all were equal and not zamindari cr@p etc.
The partitino was not religis it was a financial ideology

As a nationalist your Obsession with Rape is ok.... but y a straight man shud do rape while he can marry and enjoy his life as normal people do.... off course rape in my opinion is punishable to death .... On Other hand i think Gay people are mentally sick...

Mohd had 8 year old. thats nothing but r@pe. pity his head was not lopped off immediately.

Yeah, but the fact that Jinnah even accepted the Cabinet Mission in the first place should've came as an angel with an opportunity to Nehru and AICC. This happened when Jinnah was fighting for Pakistan, for partition, yet because he still want to keep India united, he decided to go along with it. Nehru on the other hand, continued to play his political games and was absorbed in his own personal motives, and he pulled the last straw, to which Jinnah decided that he had enough.

Even though Maulana Azad saab laments on his own decision of not making Sardar Patel the president instead of Nehru,I think this kind of statement from AICC was just a matter of time.Because there was a clandestine effort from a section of the top brass of the AICC to materialize the partition.I do not blame solely Jinnah or Muslim League for partition as this pro-Hindu elements among Congress were responsible if not equally as ML for the mess we witnessed in those gloomy days.

nope , he wanted muslims to be ruled by themsleves. did not want feudalism to end. nehru wanted a strong centre to prevai where all were equal and not zamindari cr@p etc.
The partitino was not religis it was a financial ideology

Mohd had 8 year old. thats nothing but r@pe. pity his head was not lopped off immediately.

A man who was educated in Oxford and grew up among English people, society and culture, did not want feudalism to end in Pakistan? The hell?

Did he want muslims to rule themselves? Of course, he wanted the minority group (which was still very large in number) to have say in what they wanted for their future. There is nothing wrong with that, and that's why the Cabinet Mission Plan was accepted by Jinnah, which kept India united, but at the same time, gave minorities the opportunity to make their own decisions, in their own respective areas. But your buddy Nehru screwed everything up, unfortunately, and that's why millions had to die..

A man who was educated in Oxford and grew up among English people, society and culture, did not want feudalism to end in Pakistan? The hell?

Did he want muslims to rule themselves? Of course, he wanted the minority group (which was still very large in number) to have say in what they wanted for their future. There is nothing wrong with that, and that's why the Cabinet Mission Plan was accepted by Jinnah, which kept India united, but at the same time, gave minorities the opportunity to make their own decisions, in their own respective areas. But your buddy Nehru screwed everything up, unfortunately, and that's why millions had to die..

you would be surprsied that it was the muslim rich who wanted feudalism to be there.thats because they gained from it.
If Jinnah wanted minority to have their own rules then india would have had a civl war, becasue what about the majority?
That why in India everyone is treated equally and given an equal chance and in Pakistan non muslims cannot be the rulers and are oppresesd.
What Nehru did caused a few millions to die in Punjab. If Jinnah had his way as of 1946 , tens of mililons would have died all over india.

He is most probably bisexual or just confused? We are talking about the 30's. there weren't any fixed sexual orientation even in the west, let alone the subcontinent.

That's another point, the article is written in the first perspective but it doesn't sound like its been written by a fella old enough to be Gandhi's boyfriend in the 30s!

This probably explains it, although calling a lively debate as frustration is wrong, and I even pointed it out, being a little off putting.

Depth of pakistani frustration

Source of article:

http ://www.newyorker.com/humor/2011/04/11/110411sh_shouts_rudnick

Paul Rudnick: “I Was Gandhi’s Boyfriend” : The New Yorker

I do not understand why we are making so much big fuss of this sexual orientation.Perhaps we all have forgot the Theban sacred band of warriors and the infantry recruitment policies.:drag:

That's another point, the article is written in the first perspective but it doesn't sound like its been written by a fella old enough to be Gandhi's boyfriend in the 30s!

This probably explains it, although calling a lively debate as frustration is wrong, and I even pointed it out, being a little off putting.

Gandhi, as per the available material certainly had a complicated sexual orientation and it does not vary only on Homo-Hetro scale.His portrayal of him relations with females also reek of fixations.

The frustration i was pointing towards was not related to quality of debate but intentions of OP and various other posters after him.It is immaterial weather gandhi was gay or into S&M.

even Mohd the self proclaimed profet was a gay man. in his religious culture which he established it was very popular to have young slave boys. what do you think mamluk was?
even today if you see in pak, afg young boys have kajal applued to their eyes. most boys from Pak are had by their fatherss/uncles thats why they pretend to not like this. however when they grow bit they do the same thing,

Honestly people like are a complete waste of a space ,seriously go kill yourself :D Gandhi was just a political leader and he is no where related to your so called Hindu religion and no where in that article or not a single Pakistani here in this thread abused your religion ,so tell me why you are dragging religion here for hiding your shame?? You people always attack the religion first and then call other people fanatics. That,s why indians are well known for their double standards ,on one hand you say there is nothing wrong in being a gay and on the other hand what is irritating you?? :D And lol do you have any piece of evidence which supports your BS? I created this thread not for insulting your bapu jee but for a normal contribution to politics and history.Accept the fact that he is gay and if you have any doubts i can give you the private letters between bapu and that German body-builder which are enough to prove that he was a gay and the sexual intercourse which took place between them.Stop trolling like a kid and next time come up with the logical answers son.
Peace to you.

Honestly people like are a complete waste of a space ,seriously go kill yourself :D Gandhi was just a political leader and he is no where related to your so called Hindu religion and no where in that article or not a single Pakistani here in this thread abused your religion ,so tell me why you are dragging religion here for hiding your shame?? You people always attack the religion first and then call other people fanatics. That,s why indians are well known for their double standards ,on one hand you say there is nothing wrong in being a gay and on the other hand what is irritating you?? :D And lol do you have any piece of evidence which supports your BS? I created this thread not for insulting your bapu jee but for a normal contribution to politics and history.Accept the fact that he is gay and if you have any doubts i can give you the private letters between bapu and that German body-builder which are enough to prove that he was a gay and the sexual intercourse which took place between them.Stop trolling like a kid and next time come up with the logical answers son.
Peace to you.

This was a troll thread from start and you are getting agitated because someone dished you your own medicine.

Depth of pakistani frustration

Source of article:

http ://www.newyorker.com/humor/2011/04/11/110411sh_shouts_rudnick

Paul Rudnick: “I Was Gandhi’s Boyfriend” : The New Yorker

Back
Top Bottom