What's new

I WAS GANDHI’S BOYFRIEND by PAUL RUDNICK

The reason why we are speaking is because you quoted me. Then you hit me with a personal insult. And now you are saying you have no interest in speaking to a CHinese?

Nope..... U were saying something in an earlier post quoting my name and trying to crack some joke.......check that out...... that's y I quoted u..... anyways cheers :D and try not to quote me further as I won't respond.

Nope..... U were saying something in an earlier post quoting my name and trying to crack some joke.......check that out...... that's y I quoted u..... anyways cheers :D and try not to quote me further as I won't respond.

Below was what I said. Anything wrong with it, what was the joke? You owe an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpionx View Post
Didn't bothered read a single Indian comment in this thread,didn't you genius?
I did. The last few posts before mine, where aka123 was crying out for the moderators.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...s-boyfriend-paul-rudnick-5.html#ixzz2dSyg3FzS
[/QUOTE]

All loser pakistanis and chinese busy masturbating on this thread must read the URL of the opening post first.

its newyorker.com/humor/2011/04/11/110411sh_shouts_rudnick

It's not a concern if someone is gay , this is his personal consideration (making sure that he doesn't violate others rights).:police:

Many people in history are dubbed as being PEDOPHILE but still are most revered ,bigotry should not be there :D

I don't Think being GAY is a crime..but any body with some humanity will agree that being a PEDOPHILE is a crime..I hope they catch my drift.

Below was what I said. Anything wrong with it? I think you should apologize.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...s-boyfriend-paul-rudnick-5.html#ixzz2dSyg3FzS
[/QUOTE]

Nope...... your first post in this thread made u deserve that. Also I have seen your posts in quite a few threads. They are pathetic. I don't hate any Nationality, as I have Good Chinese and Pakistani friends in real life. But I hate individual haters. What you give, you'll get that back. Don't expect better. I would have said the same even in case the posters were Indian.

Bdw this topic could have been discussed but some scums made a mess out of the topic, who doesn't have the brain to continue a civil discussion. And that's what I just pointed out to the Mods and other sane members here, to have a look at the Quality posters. :D

I am done now, as everyone has seen, so no more mood in discussion here. Even I don't like the topic much.Sorry!

I personally don't like Gandhi and his descendents. Don't know if this news is true or not...Both Pakistanis and Indians should feel ashamed because Gandhi had a big contribution during partition. It's because of Gandhi Pakistan got created.

Nope...... your first post in this thread made u deserve that. Also I have seen your posts in quite a few threads. They are pathetic. I don't hate any Nationality, as I have Good Chinese and Pakistani friends in real life. But I hate individual haters. What you give, you'll get that back. Don't expect better. I would have said the same even in case the posters were Indian.

Bdw this topic could have been discussed but some scums made a mess out of the topic, who doesn't have the brain to continue a civil discussion. And that's what I just pointed out to the Mods and other sane members here, to have a look at the Quality posters. :D

Oh what a typical loser you are, you made an uncalled for personal attack and you have no integrity or manner to apologize? Yet you go around crying for moderators all the time, reporting people for the slightest of issues. How about you take a long hard look at yourself and cut your "holier-than-thou" crap, will you? You are just a piece of shyt yourself.

People claiming Gandhi was gay/ bisexual
People claiming Nehru was gay/ bisexual.

Seen this too often.

Fact of the matter is , it doesn't make a any difference whatsover. These guys were not known for their sexual preferences.

Gandhi was actually very considerate towards the concerns of Muslims. Its irrefutable.

Yet the very weird hatred of Gandhi, often on all kinds of irrelevant counts, that Pakistanis show is proof of the kind of hatred they have been trained to have since childhood irrespective of the hindu's actions.

As to the Chinese, well most of them are just retarded trolls.

I'm a little confused on the specifics, this article is written by Paul Rudnick a youngish guy, but then who was Kelly?

People claiming Gandhi was gay/ bisexual
People claiming Nehru was gay/ bisexual.

Seen this too often.

Fact of the matter is , it doesn't make a any difference whatsover. These guys were not known for their sexual preferences.

In the case of Nehru it matters since he shared his bed with Lady and Lord Mountbatten. THE power bearers of British India.

As far as Gandhi is concerned, there is an aspect of dishonesty involved in hiding his sexual orientation. I mean he claimed to sleep with naked young women and not get aroused as a sign of his superior mental focus, whereas he was just gay?

I personally don't like Gandhi and his descendents. Don't know if this news is true or not...Both Pakistanis and Indians should feel ashamed because Gandhi had a big contribution during partition. It's because of Gandhi Pakistan got created.

Had Nehru not fallen back on the Cabinet Mission Plan agreement (which was trying to keep everyone happy), partition may not have happened.

I'm a little confused on the specifics, this article is written by Paul Rudnick a youngish guy, but then who was Kelly?

In the case of Nehru it matters since he shared his bed with Lady and Lord Mountbatten. THE power bearers of British India.

As far as Gandhi is concerned, there is an aspect of dishonesty involved in hiding his sexual orientation. I mean he claimed to sleep with naked young women and not get aroused as a sign of his superior mental focus, whereas he was just gay?

There is no proof of anything that you just mentioned.

Nehru bedded Mountbatten's wife. That's all that we know right now. About Gandhi , he impregnated women and had kids with them. Obviously he could get aroused. He may be bisexual , you never know. But nothing concrete to prove it.

He is most probably bisexual or just confused? We are talking about the 30's. there weren't any fixed sexual orientation even in the west, let alone the subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom