What's new

I WAS GANDHI’S BOYFRIEND by PAUL RUDNICK

He can not killed living animal for food but how many millions got killed during partition so all credit goes to him(baghal main churee aor munh main ram ram)

Teri nadani pe rona aa par ro bhi na saka aur hansi bhi gale me fhans ban ke atak gayi :laughcry:

He can not killed living animal for food but how many millions got killed during partition so all credit goes to him(baghal main churee aor munh main ram ram)

I think Nehru is more guilty than Gandhi here..

Let the idiots have fun. What they think of Gandhi has no importance at all.

I don't have any problem in case of a proper discussion. :D

But kuch logon ka niyat kharap rehta hain. Those are wicked from mind. Waese is thread mein 2 hain... OP aur Tickolo....

so what?? he is the most recognised leader of the indian subcontinent..

Gandhi died a long long time ago let him rest in peace, every important man in history has his follies no need to take a cheap shot at them.

I've got a lot of respect for Gandhi, but let's be real, campaigns against Imperialism had been started well before Gandhi, and whether Gandhi existed or not, independence was bound to happen eventually. He was but one man (who definitely contributed a lot) among many others.

This is an axiomatic fact that Mr.Gandhi certainly did make countless mistakes in his entire career and this has been expressed several times in Maulana Azad Saab's account.But there is a big difference between Mr.Gandhi and his other contemporaries. Before Gandhi's arrival and active participation in Indian struggle for freedom there was a prevailing sense of fear and lack of courage among the mass. The common man was driven by the fear from the autocratic sub militia rule of the British. In Nehru's words "suddenly,as it were,that black pall of fear was lifted from the people's shoulders."He brought a psychological change among the mass,at the same time shaping Congress as a democratic,secular and mass organization.

The most vital subject he was able to inject to the process of struggle was a new technique which yet being peaceful implied non submission to the oppression and wrong doings of the Government.This aspect was unknown in this subcontinent before (act of non violence was not his brain child) and gave a complete new dimension of protest which no other his contemporaries were able to deliver.

Why are some Pakistanis attacking Gandhi?

Gandhi was actually very sympathetic to Muslims' concerns in India.

Just because someone is a hero in India doesn't mean he has to be a villain in Pakistan. Gandhi is a hero to all south Asians.

And didnt Gandhi fast for Pakistan because India wouldn't give some sort of money it owned to Pakistan at one point? I dont get why Pakistanis hate the guy.

And the whole gay thing - I can care less if he's gay, bi, straight whatever. Doubt he's gay though.

Kindly read history properly from neutral records before accusing Gandhiji for the mass killing during partition.Do you know on the eve of 14th of August when the entire political mass of the subcontinent was celebrating Independence where he was and what was he doing?

Pot calling the Kettle black. Guess who to blamed for the Great Calcutta killings which is also known as Direct Action day on 16th August 1946.

Kindly read history properly from neutral records before accusing Gandhiji for the mass killing during partition.Do you know on the eve of 14th of August when the entire political mass of the subcontinent was celebrating Independence where he was and what was he doing?

Mods here are quite prompt!! All the retard abusive scums gone for a hiding and stopped commenting!! :D

Back
Top Bottom