What's new

I WAS GANDHI’S BOYFRIEND by PAUL RUDNICK

I don't believe that he was Gay, if so more research would have gone into that part of his personality in mainstream history. I think the Op thinks that proving him gay will take his lusture....hell even if he was gay, who cares. He gave his people what he set out to and that is all that needs to be looked into.

I don't believe that he was Gay, if so more research would have gone into that part of his personality in mainstream history. I think the Op thinks that proving him gay will take his lusture....hell even if he was gay, who cares. He gave his people what he set out to and that is all that needs to be looked into.

The OP didn't have any intentions for a discussion. OP is kind of a waste poster of forum, who wanted to flame bait and start a troll fest. But after getting reported,now he's quite. :D

So Gandhi is gay? And why are Indians jumping up and down? You claimed to be the world's largest democracy, please behave like one; lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) should not be taboo and these people deserve equal recognitions.

I seriously want to know how Pakistan got its freedom....

So Gandhi is gay? And why are Indians jumping up and down? You claimed to be the world's largest democracy, please behave like one; lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) should not be taboo and these people deserve equal recognitions.

You seem to be very interested in the topic, that too not anywhere related to china. Any secret ?:D

Didn't bothered read a single Indian comment in this thread,didn't you genius?

So Gandhi was a Gaandu? Calling him gay will be insult to men who love men. He seems more of a transgender with no masculinity traits. Maybe thats why hated by martial races.

Back
Top Bottom