What's new

I want to move to New Zealand

Nishan_101

BANNED
Reaction score
Asalam-O-Alikum,
My name is Ozair Akhtar and I am looking to move to New Zealand. I am SEO(Link Builder) and an MCS student of VU Pakistan living in Karachi with 23 years of age. What will the procedure for me. Can anyone from Karachi can help me or honest person from somewhere else. Its not that I hate Pakistan but the reality is that I want to move there and have some experience from there and knowledge that how the people there work and come back to my country with that resource and utilize it properly to move my country well.

Regards,
Ozair Akhtar
blueaxe_101@hotmail.com

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg

who is stopping you ?

Good idea , son. Go get some more Education and Experience and come back to help your country.

Asalam-O-Alikum,
My name is Ozair Akhtar and I am looking to move to New Zealand. I am SEO(Link Builder) and an MCS student of VU Pakistan living in Karachi with 23 years of age. What will the procedure for me. Can anyone from Karachi can help me or honest person from somewhere else. Its not that I hate Pakistan but the reality is that I want to move there and have some experience from there and knowledge that how the people there work and come back to my country with that resource and utilize it properly to move my country well.

Regards,
Ozair Akhtar
blueaxe_101@hotmail.com

Go to a country where there is a large Pakistani population because overseas Pakistanis like to help their fellow Pakistanis when they see them in foreign countries.

Never forget your culture wherever you go and get married to a Pakistani girl and make a lot of Pakistani children so we can rule the world :pakistan:

Go to a country where there is a large Pakistani population because overseas Pakistanis like to help their fellow Pakistanis when they see them in foreign countries.

Never forget your culture wherever you go and get married to a Pakistani girl and make a lot of Pakistani children so we can rule the world :pakistan:

At first glance i thought this was a sarcastic post. Then i saw who posted it.

Good luck with that, Omar.

Don't mind... but please brush up your english before you land up in an country with english speaking work force. Good luck escaping ;)

Good idea , son. Go get some more Education and Experience and come back to help your country.

No need to help Pakistan when we have capable people in the parliament and as PM and President and ministers.

No one is as educated and experienced as those people who are in the parliament for years and years.

They are the best of the best from the 140 million +

Back
Top Bottom