What's new

I want to move to New Zealand

Asalam-O-Alikum,
My name is Ozair Akhtar and I am looking to move to New Zealand. I am SEO(Link Builder) and an MCS student of VU Pakistan living in Karachi with 23 years of age. What will the procedure for me. Can anyone from Karachi can help me or honest person from somewhere else. Its not that I hate Pakistan but the reality is that I want to move there and have some experience from there and knowledge that how the people there work and come back to my country with that resource and utilize it properly to move my country well.

Regards,
Ozair Akhtar
blueaxe_101@hotmail.com

Best of luck buddy.

At4MpZWCMAAL9D0.jpg

who is stopping you ?

Perfect post for this thread.

Asalam-O-Alikum,
My name is Ozair Akhtar and I am looking to move to New Zealand. I am SEO(Link Builder) and an MCS student of VU Pakistan living in Karachi with 23 years of age. What will the procedure for me. Can anyone from Karachi can help me or honest person from somewhere else. Its not that I hate Pakistan but the reality is that I want to move there and have some experience from there and knowledge that how the people there work and come back to my country with that resource and utilize it properly to move my country well.

Regards,
Ozair Akhtar
blueaxe_101@hotmail.com

THats what they all say :D ....

I think you should check what kind of proffesionals they are hiring right now. If they are not hiring from the field you are good at, you might not be able to migrate there with a proffesional job

If you have good programming skills (As you have done Masters in Computer Science) then you don't have to to move to New Zealand - You can earn at least 1 lac per month in Pakistan.It will take some time but eventually you will have steady income.If you know JAVA Programming then you should start learning Android Coding.You can perhaps create some free and paid apps on Google Play Store - You should also be able to learn iOS programming.Android Programming is comparatively easier compared to iOS but a lot more $$$ on iOS market.Internet is globalized so you can earn a lot sitting here in Pakistan.Mobile Applications and Cloud are the future anyway.

If you have good programming skills (As you have done Masters in Computer Science) then you don't have to to move to New Zealand - You can earn at least 1 lac per month in Pakistan.It will take some time but eventually you will have steady income.If you know JAVA Programming then you should start learning Android Coding.You can perhaps create some free and paid apps on Google Play Store - You should also be able to learn iOS programming.Android Programming is comparatively easier compared to iOS but a lot more $$$ on iOS market.Internet is globalized so you can earn a lot sitting here in Pakistan.Mobile Applications and Cloud are the future anyway.

JAZAKALLAH. Sir but I am doing MCS and it might going to take some time to be finished. But in the mean time I am planning to move to some where else in future like NZ, Australia and Canada? So asking advices and ways to move.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...ers-develop-painless-needle-less-syringe.html

Back
Top Bottom