What's new

I want to move to New Zealand

Go to a country where there is a large Pakistani population because overseas Pakistanis like to help their fellow Pakistanis when they see them in foreign countries.

Never forget your culture wherever you go and get married to a Pakistani girl and make a lot of Pakistani children so we can rule the world :pakistan:

Thanks for that but help me in real. Like a real registered consultant who can guide me well.

Why not Canada?

1432.gif

Can you help me for that???? please dooo. Im serious need, belongs to a lower middle class family.

I'm sure there are migration consultants in Pakistan. There are quite a few in my country. It is best to contact them.

Also, don't trust online websites.

@Manuz

Pakistan isn't a failed state... Even I moved from Pakistan... They didn't give me any "points", retard.

I could also say the same about India...

A
Apply for residency..since ur from pakistan u will get extra points since its a failed state..no offence...
Its a little complicated than i said stated above but wanted to conclude it in 3 sentences...

For real? :blink:

New zealnd is a very very beautiful country. Its a good choice if you want to experience beauty of the nature from close..BUT...I wouldnt sugest NZ for a career. it has good education no doub and its probably the safest country. But if your motive is to settle down in a developed country with ease and also easily enhance your career, then i would suggest go for canada. Its the best.Just make sure you are not looking at just surviving out there with any garage, waiter or celaning job ( not to offend you but that what most of the asians think).make sure you persue your studies with seriousness and look at making it big with your knowledge and talent. Belive me they are looking for eductaed peopel who can help the country. I myself might move to canada within next few months..and belive me even my first choice was also NZ.

Australia is the best :D

Canada is good. But not as good as Australia :D

I don't know about New Zealand since it isn't the greatest destination for migration.

Asalam-O-Alikum,
My name is Ozair Akhtar and I am looking to move to New Zealand. I am SEO(Link Builder) and an MCS student of VU Pakistan living in Karachi with 23 years of age. What will the procedure for me. Can anyone from Karachi can help me or honest person from somewhere else. Its not that I hate Pakistan but the reality is that I want to move there and have some experience from there and knowledge that how the people there work and come back to my country with that resource and utilize it properly to move my country well.

Regards,
Ozair Akhtar
blueaxe_101@hotmail.com

My dad told me when he moved to Kuwait in late 70's, he said he wanted to get experience and come back and work in Pakistan..lol

Australia is the best :D

Canada is good. But not as good as Australia :D

I don't know about New Zealand since it isn't the greatest destination for migration.

New Zealand is good as a tourist destination, not so much for career. Thats why so many Kiwis come to Australia for work. Average salary in Australia is higher by about $10,000-$15,000 per annum.

Go to a country where there is a large Pakistani population because overseas Pakistanis like to help their fellow Pakistanis when they see them in foreign countries.

Never forget your culture wherever you go and get married to a Pakistani girl and make a lot of Pakistani children so we can rule the world :pakistan:

Really? I don't think so, In Kuwait, An Indian will help Pakistani,A Sri lankan will help Pakistani,even Bengali will help, But there are rare cases in which actually a Pakistani helped his countryman, a bitter truth, i don't care if you agree or not, but it is like that only..:sick:

New Zealand is good as a tourist destination, not so much for career. Thats why so many Kiwis come to Australia for work. Average salary in Australia is higher by about $10,000-$15,000 per annum.

How much can a PhD or Master in Nanoelectronics or Nanotechnology can earn in Australia? And are there any prospects for such fields in Australia?

I won't suggest newzland , kiwis are running bananas to everywhere anywhere they can find work. Country is in a recession ,so in my mind not a good idea.

You should look into Australia , if you are well qualified.

@Manuz

Pakistan isn't a failed state... Even I moved from Pakistan... They didn't give me any "points", retard.

I could also say the same about India...

Before calling me retard....y dont u check with the immigration of newzealand....
I didnot type those without any reason.....
Pakistani citizens can entitled to an extra 10/15 points.......
I intended no offence since i have already recieved an infraction.....
by the way ur post has been reported for personal attack...

Back
Top Bottom