What's new

So i have a 29 hour flight ahead of me...

i once had this trip via amsterdam via KLM and the wide buddy dutch crew were so uncomfortable in the narrow body aircraft , haha

No i´m going with my girlfriend. The anti histamine tip is really pro ha ha i never thought about this but yes you get sleepy when taking this. I think sleeping at least 10 hours makes this much easier to deal with.
I fly too much for my own good :(

Well thats the problem. I´m hyper active and normally always running or jumping around. Some friends gave me the nickname "Tigger" because of this. On a long flight i usually make myself a schedule and walk around each hour if possible.

Not only that they will execute you for having sleeping pills in dubai
2412591-7405058733-ROFL_.jpg

Well thats the problem. I´m hyper active and normally always running or jumping around. Some friends gave me the nickname "Tigger" because of this. On a long flight i usually make myself a schedule and walk around each hour if possible.

A benzodiazepine is the preferred prescription for those who don't like to fly here in the US. They don't put you to sleep, but they reduce anxiety like magic. Although yes always be careful of where you are travelling when it comes to better living through chemistry.

I assume it will be an A380. Great plane and i love it. :)

My girl plan a 21 day tour through entire new zealand. North and South Island as well as some of the smaller islands around it. It will be next march and i can´t wait for it! I´m super excited about it. But what i´m not excited about is the 29 hour flight.

We will take off in Frankfurt and then land in Dubai. From there it will go nonstop to Auckland. I had long flights before. Argentina for example and i´m young and fit so it is no health issue. But this is almost twice as long as a flight to Argentina and i get incredible bored during most flights. And this is also to long for sleeping pills. xD

I guess you are flying with Emirates and with some company ? In the A 380?

Which class are you taking?

I haven`t flown in a A 380 but the bar should give you some relief especially since you are not alone. And the entertainment system is not too bad.

But I haven`t flown for more than 7 hours in a single flight yet.

I guess you are flying with Emirates and with some company ? In the A 380?

Which class are you taking?

I haven`t flown in a A 380 but the bar should give you some relief especially since you are not alone. And the entertainment system is not too bad.

But I haven`t flown for more than 7 hours in a single flight yet.

yes it will be an A380 and the ability to walk around really helps alot. I think we take business class.

But you definitely need the pills cause the movies are going to be crap , it's either transformers or fast and furious , neither of which are good for your ADHD

But you definitely need the pills cause the movies are going to be crap , it's either transformers or fast and furious , neither of which are good for your ADHD

worst movie ever was on a flight to san francisco. A movie with Julia Roberts who felt in love and a letter and whatever. that was like torture.

worst movie ever was on a flight to san francisco. A movie with Julia Roberts who felt in love and a letter and whatever. that was like torture.

As an American, I extend my sincerest apologies for subjecting you to anything involving Julia Roberts, or the "Romantic Comedy" movie genre in general. Hopefully some delicious Dungeness crab in San Fran made up for it. :laugh:

As an American, I extend my sincerest apologies for subjecting you to anything involving Julia Roberts, or the "Romantic Comedy" movie genre in general. Hopefully some delicious Dungeness crab in San Fran made up for it. :laugh:

the most funny thing is...you know its crap. It sucks...but you keep watching! Frisco was fun and so was Vegas. We stayed one night on the Queen Mary in Long Beach.

Back
Top Bottom