What's new

I Spy a Spy: Profile of India's new NSA

Pahadis are best strategy and military planners, Doval you proved it!!!

when ISI was talking to taliban, other side same time some Pak soldiers were being butchered by TTP. This is your ISI!
LOL kid thats called Grand Strategy.......its just a tactic. Even Americans have had a barrage of talks with them when they were also butchering them......But now we are just killing them and eradicating them.

:rofl: Indians still will never tell why did they actually abandoned their plane to kill Dawood in Dubai for his daughter's wedding.
And this ''great'' spy of RAW's game in Dargah with ISI was epic and it rather shows how good ISI is and how easy they take RAW:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: India's best Spy My Foot who cares.:sarcastic:

Damn even without Gen Akhtar Abdul Rehman we still managed to remain efficient.

They still are no match for us.

They seem to be pretty good, because you guys are the ones blaming India for Baluchistan problem.

thats just an opportunity u took in the cover of WOT but its soon going to end with our last strike in NW.

They also laid a foundation for a whole nation to be born as well. They're not too shabby.

Higher ups believing they're incapable is only their(RAW) benefit.

LOL kid thats called Grand Strategy.......its just a tactic. Even Americans have had a barrage of talks with them when they were also butchering them......But now we are just killing them and eradicating them.

because ISI learned tactics from CIA only

And what did that achieve?

Operation Brasstacks , but morarji desai said no to it.

He is quoted as saying that he once disguised himself as a Muslim and went to a dargah in Lahore for an evening of qawwali. Pakistani intelligence officers were tailing him and, after some time, one of them crawled next to Doval to whisper that his fake beard was dangling loose, forcing him to beat a hasty retreat.

Lol- wtf- The ISI agent should have killed him right there- thats what ISI is famous for aint it?- Ruthless intelligence agency-

He was working in the high commission at that time. They had no charges to arrest him on. Sporting a fake beard and attending a mosque are not crimes.

it becomes a crime if he is suspected of being an agent- indian agent- that changes every thing-
wondering how much fake is in his stories of bravado-

it becomes a crime if he is suspected of being an agent- indian agent- that changes every thing-
wondering how much fake is in his stories of bravado-

if he was caught, he would have been expelled.

because ISI learned tactics from CIA only

Operation Brasstacks , but morarji desai said no to it.

Ohh, otherwise Saif Ali Khan would have conquered Punjab and Sindh and Bobby Deol would capture Azad Kashmir and GB.

can you believe this- an ISI agent asked him to correct his fake beard- and he escaped- Lol

this is all BullSh** and superficial superiority complex of some military generals sitting in Pindi to fool their Quom of Gazwa e Hind.
He was in High commission for 6 years under cover and no one can deny that.

Ohh, otherwise Saif Ali Khan would have conquered Punjab and Sindh and Bobby Deol would capture Azad Kashmir and GB.

and 'Maula Jatt' would have fled to Saudia :rofl:

this is all BullSh** and superficial superiority complex of some military generals sitting in Pindi to fool their Quom of Gazwa e Hind.
He was in High commission for 6 years under cover and no one can deny that.

i can sense the anger inside you- effectively you have lost the argument-

i can sense the anger inside you- effectively you have lost the argument-

I don't see here any argument. There is commonsense and facts involved in an argument. I see absurdness being delivered from Pakistani side.

I don't see here any argument. There is commonsense and facts involved in an argument. I see absurdness being delivered from Pakistani side.

The commonsense dictates if any HC member of a foreign state specially specially India is even suspected of being involved in Anti state activities the host country kicks him out- For factual sake this has happened all over the world-

The absurdness of the situation is you guys believe he miraculously lived- survived to see another day- 6 years?-
Pakistani were active following him with his fake beard to some dargah- but some how slept- forget to take action after catching his fake-
That is not even comical-

Back
Top Bottom