What's new

I Spy a Spy: Profile of India's new NSA

LOL as if u know us in the first place to declare yr assumptions as fact. Anyways goodluck.
There are some operations in India by ISI and I guess if you read it, 70% were failures.

• 1950s
The ISI's Covert Action Division was used in assisting the insurgents in India's North-East.[37]
  • 1960s
In the late 1960s assists the Sikh Home Rule Movement of London-based Charan Singh Panchi, which was subsequently transformed into the Khalistan Movement, headed by Jagjit Singh Chauhan in which many other members of the Sikh diaspora in Europe, United States and Canada joined and then demanded the separate country of Khalistan.[37]
The 1965 war in Kashmir provoked a major crisis in intelligence. When the war started, there was a complete collapse of the operations of all the intelligence agencies, after the commencement of the 1965 Indo-Pakistan war, was apparently unable to locate an Indian armored division due to its preoccupation with political affairs. Ayub Khan set up a committee headed by General Yahya Khan to examine the working of the agencies.[37]
  • 1969–1974
The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and ISI worked in tandem with the Nixon Administration in assisting the Khalistan movement in Punjab.[38]
The PAF Field Intelligence Unit at their base in Karachi in July 1980 captured an Indian agent.[citation needed] He was interrogated and revealed that a large network of Indian spies were functioning in Karachi. The agent claimed that these spies, in addition to espionage, had also assassinated a few armed personnel.[citation needed] He also said the leader of the spy ring was being headed by the food and beverages manager at the Intercontinental Hotel in Karachi and a number of serving Air Force officers and ratings were on his payroll. The ISI decided to survey the manager to see who he was in contact with, but then President of Pakistan Zia-ul Haq superseded and wanted the manager and anyone else involved in the case arrested immediately. It was later proven that the manager was completely innocent.[24]
Ilam Din also known as Ilmo was an infamous Indian spy working from Pakistan. He had eluded being captured many times but on March 23 at 3 a.m., Ilmo and two other Indian spies were apprehended by Pakistani Rangers as they were illegally crossing into Pakistan from India. Their mission was to spy and report back on the new military equipment that Pakistan will be showing in their annual March 23 Pakistan day parade. Ilmo after being thoroughly interrogated was then forced by the ISI to send false information to his R&AW handlers in India. This process continued and many more Indian spies in Pakistan were flushed out, such as Roop Lal.[24]
ISI uncovered a secret deal in which naval base facilities were granted by Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi to the USSR in Vizag and the Andaman & Nicobar Island and the alleged attachment of KGB advisers to the then Lieutenant General Sunderji who was the commander of Operation Blue Star in the Golden Temple in Amritsar in June 1984.[23]
ISI failed to perform a proper background check on the British company which supplied the Pakistan Army with its Arctic-weather gear. When Pakistan attempted to secure the top of the Siachen Glacier in 1984, it placed a large order for Arctic-weather gear with the same company that also supplied the Indian Army with its gear. Indians were easily alerted to the large Pakistani purchase and deduced that this large purchase could be used to equip troops to capture the glacier.[39] India quickly mounted a military operation (Operation Meghdoot) and captured a large part of the glacier.
ISI implemented Operation Tupac a three part action plan for covertly supporting the militants in their fight against the Indian authorities in Kashmir, initiated by President Zia Ul Haq in 1988 after the failure of "Operation Gibraltar".[40][41] After success of Operation Tupac, support to militants became Pakistan's state policy.[42] ISI is widely believed to train and support militancy in Kashmir region.[43][44][45]

source: wiki

Wikipedia is not a source and the most sources are being quoted by this........South Asia Analysis Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia which is an indian based Think Tank headed by B. Raman former RAW operative.

I found it on wikipedia, so one can direct himself to the page. More over wikipedia also cherish the working of ISI in many operations. Now please do not say it's false. Please read the complete page. And links given as reference.

I found it on wikipedia, so one can direct himself to the page. More over wikipedia also cherish the working of ISI in many operations. Now please do not say it's false. Please read the complete page. And links given as reference.
Kid i have read the page a million times and have personally edited the page as well with sources and references(not only this but countless other pages relating to our country) only to find its been re-edited the next day as if somebody wants to put the things relating to pakistan in a bad shape.

Now i have given up. Just to tell u, in upto 2012 this same page was full of praise for pakistan and ISI. But frankly we dont need wiki to tell us who is who and what is what. ISI and people of my country are too great to depend on a source whose recent chief editor was an indian national.

Go ahead u post anything positive abt ISI and pakistan in general in entire wiki website and see where yr info is put next day.

Kid i have read the page a million times and have personally edited the page as well with sources and references(not only this but countless other pages relating to our country) only to find its been re-edited the next day as if somebody wants to put the things relating to pakistan in a bad shape.

Now i have given up. Just to tell u, in upto 2012 this same page was full of praise for pakistan and ISI. But frankly we dont need wiki to tell us who is who and what is what. ISI and people of my country are too great to depend on a source whose recent chief editor was an indian national.

Go ahead u post anything positive abt ISI and pakistan in general in entire wiki website and see where yr info is put next day.

On what basis you are saying that ISI has done a great work? The current situation in Pakistan is very bad in shape. Terrorism, terror harbor, smuggling, etc. The war has enter the civil areas and affected more than 5 million population in Pakistan.

This means, may be ISI has capability for covert ops, but cannot eliminate these groups after their use.

RAW was one of the agency behind LTTE but LTTE is now a history. Taliban was similar to that, but Pakistan failed to eliminate them after the objectives were achieved.

ISI failed to protect their nuclear plans as India new about most of the advancements.

On what basis you are saying that ISI has done a great work? The current situation in Pakistan is very bad in shape. Terrorism, terror harbor, smuggling, etc. The war has enter the civil areas and affected more than 5 million population in Pakistan.

This means, may be ISI has capability for covert ops, but cannot eliminate these groups after their use.

RAW was one of the agency behind LTTE but LTTE is now a history. Taliban was similar to that, but Pakistan failed to eliminate them after the objectives were achieved.

ISI failed to protect their nuclear plans as India new about most of the advancements.
LOL RAW didnt knew much abt our nukes, and neither ISI knew much abt indian ones. Just see the news kid ISI has split TTP into two. And just a day ago they had 19 districts under them now just one and that is being crushed as we speak. In Pak we are fighting a War in which not just one but 4 opponents are namely CIA+MI6 RAW NDS and Mossad. All of these are top of intel services but only one is against them ie ISI and we are fighting them since last decade in the disguise of WOT.

Still still in the end we are winning, but what abt u? Can u ever hold yr own if these were to attack u combined? I dont think so.
Still we are doing our job and on top of it winning as well. Thats how good ISI is!

Regarding the 5 million people being effected then mister we are in a state of war! that too since a decade. Still we are there holding firm and united this is enough for everything. It stands tall against all.

can you believe this- an ISI agent asked him to correct his fake beard- and he escaped- Lol
actually ISI do follow indian diplomats and check their movements those who work with high commission are given diplomatic immunity while others who are not are assassinated it reminds me of my father mission when they were following an indian diplomat who was about visit madrassa haqqania disguised as a Taliban he was stopped by my father and his other operatives and told to return to the embassy because we know u are fake but the guy who was taking him to that madrassa haqqani went missing couple of days later ISI picked that guy because he was local from that area with no diplomatic cover

LOL RAW didnt knew much abt our nukes, and neither ISI knew much abt indian ones. Just see the news kid ISI has split TTP into two. And just a day ago they had 19 districts under them now just one and that is being crushed as we speak. In Pak we are fighting a War in which not just one but 4 opponents are namely CIA+MI6 RAW NDS and Mossad. All of these are top of intel services but only one is against them ie ISI and we are fighting them since last decade in the disguise of WOT.

Still still in the end we are winning, but what abt u? Can u ever hold yr own if these were to attack u combined? I dont think so.
Still we are doing our job and on top of it winning as well. Thats how good ISI is!

Regarding the 5 million people being effected then mister we are in a state of war! that too since a decade. Still we are there holding firm and united this is enough for everything. It stands tall against all.

Of course Pakistan was unaware, but India was very much aware about the Pakistan Nuclear Program, the enrichment of fuel, etc. That's why Operation Brasstacks was executed.

CIA and MI6 is giving a lot of assistance to ISI and keeping them involved in these foolish wars and RAW has no interest in those border areas. It is the foolishness of ISI generals that they have invited this war to their door steps. They want you to fight and you are fighting, who is wining? LOL

Of course Pakistan was unaware, but India was very much aware about the Pakistan Nuclear Program, the enrichment of fuel, etc. That's why Operation Brasstacks was executed.

CIA and MI6 is giving a lot of assistance to ISI and keeping them involved in these foolish wars and RAW has no interest in those border areas. It is the foolishness of ISI generals that they have invited this war to their door steps. They want you to fight and you are fighting, who is wining? LOL
:rofl::rofl: like i said u have a zero knowledge abt the internal and external affairs.

Back
Top Bottom