What's new

I salute Musharraf

He is a brave person mushy as he could of sat in his palace in London and had a nice retirement but that is not the nature of the man and for that I respect him.

Can you tell us what mess Mush has created? Simply pin point it, no need to explain. Thanks!

Dragging Pakistan un-necessarily into war on terror...

Turning FATA into a warzone by starting military operation there in 2004, on america's demand.

His Drones strikes contract with america.

Rise of TNSM due to his lal masjid operation (which ultimately led to fall of swat), new waves of violence across FATA and KPK in reaction to lal masjid operation. Formation of TTP due to lal masjid incident...

Sparking worst ever baloch rebellion by eliminating a senior aged politician who was just black mailing for increase in his pocket money

un kon? who unknown...? mind it, he is not a man.. he's ex CoAS.. have some respect.

BTW.. he's not a man who will rest. Nation was enjoying good life, while he was head of state.

Missing persons are in his pocket.. and BLA was never popular in his tenure.. may be after he left.

have some respect ???? Kh Asif "mien fog ki utni hi respect karta hon jitna fog constitution ki respect karti hai"

oh and nation was enjoying a good life ??? thats why people were on roads against him ??? lol

attacking Pmln won't change the fact that use of force by mush has brought Balochistan to this point

really? how long ago musharraf left the throne

excuses and nothing but excuses

its also no secret about the LeJ and BLA dealings with PMLN

PMLN wants to make its politics on the cost of pakistan and its integrity

xrepo.png

all those traitors you shook hands and those terrorists you shook hands with have stabbed on your back

no other olitical party of pakistan makes dealings with terrorists for its political leverage except PMLN

Dragging Pakistan un-necessarily into war on terror...

Turning FATA into a warzone by starting military operation there in 2004, on america's demand.

His Drones strikes contract with america.

Rise of TNSM due to his lal masjid operation (which ultimately led to fall of swat), new waves of violence across FATA and KPK in reaction to lal masjid operation. Formation of TTP due to lal masjid incident...

Sparking worst ever baloch rebellion by eliminating a senior aged politician who was just black mailing for increase in his pocket money

its not musharraf's or pakistan's fault that taliban came into being and controlled afghanistan and FATA with a whim

you must realise a country without law and order is a jungle

musharraf did his best to prevent FATA becoming a jungle

its another thing that the terrorsts won mushy lost

those head choppers are no better if they support terrorism, you cant just label mushy as the guilty party here, FATA and talibans always needed operation clean up to free the area from their tyranny and barbarian rule

w.11 musharaf screwed your country. He could not take pressure from international players because he was a dictator.
Only good thing he did was opening up the media.

w.11 musharaf screwed your country. He could not take pressure from international players because he was a dictator.
Only good thing he did was opening up the media.

i expect you come with better arguments then this

one liners and judgemental remarks lead to no where

i would rather suggest you to avoid such topics where you have least bit of knowledge and arguments

i expect you come with better arguments then this

one liners and judgemental remarks lead to no where

i would rather suggest you to avoid such topics where you have least bit of knowledge and arguments
yes I was judgemental.. but I thought the evidence are all over, and others talked about it quite a bit. I specifically wanted to draw your attention to international politics, he made a lot of concession to other countries because he was dictator.
An elected govt cant be pushed around easily.

yes I was judgemental.. but I thought the evidence are all over, and others talked about it quite a bit. I specifically wanted to draw your attention to international politics, he made a lot of concession to other countries because he was dictator.
An elected govt cant be pushed around easily.

there are counter arguments and evidence, i expect you to come up with something concrete rather than one liner judgementals

Can you tell us what mess Mush has created? Simply pin point it, no need to explain. Thanks!

Certainly not! Can you not see for yourself? Or are you too heavily invested in pro-Musharraf mythology to introspect?

All I can tell is that no good can come out of a liar, a cheat, an oath-breaker, an adventuresome tactician, a survivalist. These are just half of his self-demonstrated negative qualities, but enough to give an idea of what could come out of him. No good, that is.

Certainly not! Can you not see for yourself? Or are you too heavily invested in pro-Musharraf mythology to introspect?

All I can tell is that no good can come out of a liar, a cheat, an oath-breaker, an adventuresome tactician, a survivalist. These are just half of his self-demonstrated negative qualities, but enough to give an idea of what could come out of him. No good, that is.

please dont speak in riddles please tell us all those concrete facts for the legal arguments

dont go in marry go round, come stright to the point

I say pin a medal on Musharraf for killing Bugti and declare national celebration on that day. I think carrying on a trial of Musharraf on the demands of BLA any further is treason given that they have attacked such an important national heritage.

Lakh laanat on the face of anyone who pussyfoots on the issue of Bugti.

Musharraf was not a great leader.

Great leaders dont invite foreign interference and ask foreign governments to assist in internal matters. IF you see NRO and its implications for Pakistan security, you will observe by giving NRO, he actually safeguarded western interests in the region more than Pakistan's.

For his own rule, he abrogated Constitution twice. But he did not abrogate it for long term reforms that Pakistan os deperately need.

Musharraf is a decent man I agree but he cant be called a great leader. He was patriotic but his leadership blunders are big enough for everyone to see if you are unbiased.

If you want to judge his leadership, see it after March 9, 2007. Thats when he sacked the chief justice. Thats the date after which he got real opposition. And each of his political decision after this date was a blunder.

Musharraf was not a great leader.

Great leaders dont invite foreign interference and ask foreign governments to assist in internal matters. IF you see NRO and its implications for Pakistan security, you will observe by giving NRO, he actually safeguarded western interests in the region more than Pakistan's.

For his own rule, he abrogated Constitution twice. But he did not abrogate it for long term reforms that Pakistan os deperately need.

Musharraf is a decent man I agree but he cant be called a great leader. He was patriotic but his leadership blunders are big enough for everyone to see if you are unbiased.

If you want to judge his leadership, see it after March 9, 2007. Thats when he sacked the chief justice. Thats the date after which he got real opposition. And each of his political decision after this date was a blunder.

NRO was handed over to benazir not zardari

musharraf could have ruled pakistan through whims but he chose democracy

musharraf did the best could be done on regards to war on terror and pakistan's interests

someone ask these morons how many people were being killed and blown up before Musharaf.
even the back stabbing boot licker sitting in UK has left Musharaf

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom