What's new

I salute Musharraf

You salute musharaff who get pak humiliated in kargil and allow invasion of Afghanistan and killing of Muslims in Afghanistan? :what: :cuckoo:

The daily drone attacks are also his legacy :rolleyes:

I admire Musharraf most for his Kargil operation, he did what he was suppose to do.. he sent many to hell. An honor for any Pakistani soldier, he is a Ghazi and war hero of many wars.

Only act of him which i reluctantly approve, was where he used to party in Indian held Kashmir, while being CoAS.

On economic front, i admire his efforts to strengthen Pak currency... which made it near impossible for the master minds of terror to implement their evil designs.

aik brave aadmi jo nahi bhaga and he is fighting all law suits like a man

aik dosri taraf nangi tind who escaped jaddah from first flight after signing deal with his saudi masters

commando never surrenders

the difference of characters

Balochistan getting out of hand we need Musharraf and his danda on these terrorists

51bc0e22bbd35.jpeg

hqdefault.jpg

Sir we need Gen. Musharraf & Pak Military combine to save Pakistan, I am sure Pakistan Army wants Gen. Musharraf in power because it is then they can work properly for Pakistan & save Pakistan from all these rented terrorists, rented media, rented Judges, rented politicians & etc. Plus Gen. Musharraf knows which all countires are harming Pakistan & he is a man who looks the enemy in the eye & talk to them.

Not at all. Only thing is he should have cordoned off the area for 10 blocks at least and used gas to kill ALL of them, all women, all men. The problem is he let some of them slip, and CJ let them go. You don't let mad dogs slip from your hand.

WOT like he had a choice!

Lal masjid. Do you guys support people who wont lay down their arms and hold women and children hostage? And them the same terrorists tried to run away in Burkha.

"hum un par bomb marien gey aur inhien pata bhi nahi chaley ga kahan sey a raha hai bomb"

and the nation is paying the price while he is resting in his FARM HOUSE. He is the man who went for EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLING, killing of Akbar Bugti and missing persons are the Baloch Liberation Army got popular in the region

un kon? who unknown...? mind it, he is not a man.. he's ex CoAS.. have some respect.

BTW.. he's not a man who will rest. Nation was enjoying good life, while he was head of state.

Missing persons are in his pocket.. and BLA was never popular in his tenure.. may be after he left.

There are some people on this thread who don't want to accept the reality & they want to continue sleeping, whatever Sir. Musharraf did was in the best interests of Pakistan, he gave time to all the rented terrorists to thrown down their weapons & walk towards peace but these rented terrorists instead choose to listen to their foreign masters.

My question to Deomcrazy lovers is, what has Democrazy given to you except for, pain, hatred, racism, rented terrorism, political terrorism, corruption, frauds, Hajj corruption, NO electricity & so on. In the time of Military rule at least Pakistan was stable, Pakistan’s Economy most importantly was stable & Pakistan was moving forward slowly.

All you Democrazy lovers have seen what PPP did to Pakistan in 5 years they ate everything that Gen. Musharraf built & left for Pakistan, instead of accepting their complete failures they threw all the blame on Gen. Musharraf & let’s not forget the romance of PPP & PML-N from day one & during their election campaign both were f**king each other for fun to fool the people of Pakistan.

PML-N will not give anything to Pakistan instead they will take & once again we are going to see heavy corruption, lies & etc. All the corrupt promises that these bastard politicians have made to Pakistan is filled with lies & all this BS will come forward & then I will see who is going smile then.

Not at all. Only thing is he should have cordoned off the area for 10 blocks at least and used gas to kill ALL of them, all women, all men. The problem is he let some of them slip, and CJ let them go. You don't let mad dogs slip from your hand.

This is not Iran or Syrian army,... We just need to get rid of politicians... who criticize army baselessly.

Unfortunately, cave exploded from inside.... that was not in our control.

Why the cave would explode.. lead to theory... that Bugti was being held hostage inside cave by forces beyond his control.

Their release has put Pakistan's security under risk, a simple scan from ISI on these people can get leads to terrorist organizations and militant training i bet.

Musharraf? Good riddance.

May we never see another military dictator again. Think of power, act with power, go blind in power. The mess we see today is because of Musharraf. Any civilian leader could have done better.

Musharraf? Good riddance.

May we never see another military dictator again. Think of power, act with power, go blind in power. The mess we see today is because of Musharraf. Any civilian leader could have done better.

Can you tell us what mess Mush has created? Simply pin point it, no need to explain. Thanks!

WOT like he had a choice!

Lal masjid. Do you guys support people who wont lay down their arms and hold women and children hostage? And them the same terrorists tried to run away in Burkha.

Sir for some people here, Red Mosque thugs were mujahideen and the brave Pakistani Soldiers who killed them were agents of USA.

the nation paid the price because of your secret dealings with BLA, LeJ, TTP

the khushamadis should know their ball less leader is going no where with these types of antics

thanks your gift of ziarat residency blown up is really a nice welcoming gift

The Ganja brothers just came in power now.These ''Shareeff'' brothers gave free hand to terrorists in Punjab now they are going to give them free hand in all of Pakistan. I pray everyday some patriotic Generals show the danda to these ganjas and terrorists so we can make Pakistan safe for all.

yesterday carnage in quetta, jinnah's residence burned down, today two polio workers killed in Swabi..

All that happening, do i missed any statement from govt, NS, or any other head of political party expressing resolve to stop this from happening? Did they still declared those who did this, as enemy of the country ?

Well, Their hero is akbar bugti, villain is Pak Army, Musharraf, agencies who apprehend and kill those who this, and all they get in return is humiliation from politicians, Judges, journalists.

Can we call this country a nation? I bet if this had happened in India or another country, there would been a full fledged crackdown ordered to kill or capture those involved in any kind of militancy. But here they are thinking of new ways of appeasing terrorists,, be it KPK Govt or PML-N.

Is it difficult to guess where the country is going, or where it will be after another similar 5 years?

yesterday carnage in quetta, jinnah's residence burned down, today two polio workers killed in Swabi..

All that happening, do i missed any statement from govt, NS, or any other head of political party expressing resolve to stop this from happening? Did they still declared those who did this, as enemy of the country ?

Well, Their hero is akbar bugti, villain is Pak Army, Musharraf, agencies who apprehend and kill those who this, and all they get in return is humiliation from politicians, Judges, journalists.

Can we call this country a nation? I bet if this had happened in India or another country, there would been a full fledged crackdown ordered to kill or capture those involved in any kind of militancy. But here they are thinking of new ways of appeasing terrorists,, be it KPK Govt or PML-N.

Is it difficult to guess where the country is going, or where it will be after another similar 5 years?

yeah saab ganje ke paaltu kuttte he meri jaan TTP, LeJ, BLA, LeT, SSP

pat puppies

why would a ball less ghulam like ganja say anything against his own masters or paltu doggies?

the nation paid the price because of your secret dealings with BLA, LeJ, TTP

the khushamadis should know their ball less leader is going no where with these types of antics

thanks your gift of ziarat residency blown up is really a nice welcoming gift

attacking Pmln won't change the fact that use of force by mush has brought Balochistan to this point

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom