What's new

I own Karachi... Lets Burn it !!

Similar things we read about Delhi also, Delhi’s minister always blame Bihari labors for increased crime rates in Delhi. Most of them go to Delhi for high lobor rates and live in slum so as the difference between riches and poor is higher in Delhi this way. so its obvious that more crimes would be found from the poor side. Similar things might be happening in Karachi also, I guess. But if you are living in the financial capital then you have to deal with this problem, its very normal. My too many Russian friends in Sydney also told me, how migrants of other parts of Russia are little problems in Moscow. Flow from low income part to high income cities is quite obvious, you have to find solution for the problems other than blaming the circumstances, I think

Karachi's problem is not because of migrants laborers bringing crime but it lies in the history and agenda of political parties representing different groups.

well we all know after all this discussion that MQM again terrorized and vandalized the property of the same people they claim to represent............and those who say it was not MQM, I SAW IT HAPPEN (BTW I am an Urdu speaking from Karachi). My father's cousins are its members and I know that MQM is a terrorist organization because I've seen their sector and the amount of ammunition they had, that could not be for self defense

well we all know after all this discussion that MQM again terrorized and vandalized the property of the same people they claim to represent............and those who say it was not MQM, I SAW IT HAPPEN (BTW I am an Urdu speaking from Karachi). My father's cousins are its members and I know that MQM is a terrorist organization because I've seen their sector and the amount of ammunition they had, that could not be for self defense
Discussing about all, Is it Only MQM?

Look Mate! Karachi achieved everything because of migrants, and A city carries multi-linguistic people, Like Half Muhajir and Half Pathan, Half Sindhi and Half punjabi, Half Kutchi and Half balochi.. The only problem is that now we don't have capacity.. Look , It really getting hard for city administration, for limited law and enforcement personnal to control such a huge population of whole city.. We really need to stop migrants..

But you can't! I understand your frustration but you really can't deny them entry or stay in Karachi; they are citizens of Pakistan and Karachi so happens to be part of said country :woot:
The only way is to really start developing other cities in each province i.e. Hyderabad, Sukkur and Larkana in Sindh

The reason many people migrate to Karachi in the first place is to get jobs and educate their children. Lahore also suffers the same problem

Someone from my In-Laws were murdered. The person was from MQM and was obviously pro-MQM, when suddenly he got the picture of what was happening. He started to spread it to his co-workers and neighborhood. He was gun downed for that.

Dr. Imran farooq was murdered by Altaf Hussain himself ... & then crocodile tears .... well done blind-loyals ...
=
dr. Imran was suspended from MQM multiple times (Minutes:5:10+) indicating controversies b/w him & MQM's small-"g", pro-india, god ...
=
Mqm Dr Imran Farooq Biography and Devoted life for PAKISTAN - YouTube
=
Dr. imran was killed in an area paid for by MQM to be secured by Scotland Yard ,,,
After Azeem Ahmed Tariq They Killed Imran Faroq
A lot of people were suspended from MQM multiple times anees advocate and saleem shahzad were also suspended and they rejoined after they apologized to the party it is normal in MQM that workers are expelled and then rejoined later after they get rid of their differences
=

if anyone, YOU urself are migrants (as per title u adopted for urself "Muhajir") & if(again according to ur own proposal) migrants have to bolt, go ahead beat it , go back to where u came from ...

Half of my family migrated too, but never used this pathetic term "Muhajir" for them,,, This term is used by those who want to get everything for "free" & as a coverup for their own shortcomings,,, those who know how to work hard & sustain themselves with halal-earnings don't resort to this term ...

All racist members of this forum claim that their family migrated so that they could say anything against muhajirs

But you can't! I understand your frustration but you really can't deny them entry or stay in Karachi; they are citizens of Pakistan and Karachi so happens to be part of said country :woot:
The only way is to really start developing other cities in each province i.e. Hyderabad, Sukkur and Larkana in Sindh

The reason many people migrate to Karachi in the first place is to get jobs and educate their children. Lahore also suffers the same problem
Ofcourse ! We can't stop them, They have to understand and If they don't then frustration among public will cause the riots, Its natural. Why don't the Representator(Owners) of Larkana, Bhuttos and zardari and Their followers build Larkana,sukkar and other cities of Sindh? They have mendate and support of local public..

All racist members of this forum claim that their family migrated so that they could say anything against muhajirs

Tough, deal with it. MQM is eating Karachi, Sindh and Pakistan inside out but only you lot haven't realised it yet. Karachi is too important to be left in the hands of gundas like Altaf.
It so happens that this Altaf creature also claimed a few years back that the creation of Pakistan was the greatest err in history, yet you blindly follow this fella and still claim you "love Pakistan".
BTW this is directed at those that follows MQM, not Muhajirs.

karachi is not tribal areas, its all because of ANP and ANP should be done operations with help of rangers

ANP has minimum stake in karachi thats why it has its maximum badmashi, all guys who do badmashi under the red flag should be arrested and kicked to the place they came from,

in the next elections all ANP votes will go to jamaat islami or JUI ANP is gonna be soon kicked out from karachi

Yeah And MQM are angels Shut it Bro.

I am not a supporter of ANP or any other party.If ANP is a terrorist Party then MQM is not less.Both are terrorist parties and both should be vanish from Pakistan once and for all.

Let me tell you something on of my friend went to Karachi he is ANP supporter.Saddar of ANP of my city called someone from MQM and told him that one of his friend is coming to karachi as guest to you.So do look after him.When he came back he told me all this and he was FCuking angry that all these politicians are together with each other sab keh sab mily hoi hain.

And they are doing there politics on us Stupid Awam.Killing us for there politics.

So they are all the same.

that's really distrubing, Yes this is all happening because of MQM (I have no doubts about it). but how good other parties are? PPP, ANP, PTi or PML any one can do anything just for the politicus or power. Pakistan really neeed something else then politics, democracy, which divide people in terms of Language, ethicity or something else. A model which unites people under one flag for one reason and only one goal.

If you guyz are expecting good from these politicians or politicial parties or even something from this breached system, then you guyz are fools, who really don't understand that this system will only let the people who support this system to come up. No one can come up, other then USA's or British Wish.

We have still time to revert back to our orignal goal, and improve things, otherwise things will become ok anyway but we wont be there to see it. Best of Luck to everyone fighting for stupid political flags

Yeah And MQM are angels Shut it Bro.

I am not a supporter of ANP or any other party.If ANP is a terrorist Party then MQM is not less.Both are terrorist parties and both should be vanish from Pakistan once and for all.

Let me tell you something on of my friend went to Karachi he is ANP supporter.Saddar of ANP of my city called someone from MQM and told him that one of his friend is coming to karachi as guest to you.So do look after him.When he came back he told me all this and he was FCuking angry that all these politicians are together with each other sab keh sab mily hoi hain.

And they are doing there politics on us Stupid Awam.Killing us for there politics.

So they are all the same.
Yup! Bro , I trust you , We all don't support terrorist parties like PPP, MQM and ANP ....But we have to understand the will of local public.. and appreciate each others sincere efforts, Have to Support each other, their opinions ,their culture according to their areas.. We must have to trust each other... We all love Pakistan and do care about them, suggest better solution for them.. Thats wat the need of time.

Yup! Bro , I trust you , We all don't support terrorist parties like PPP, MQM and ANP ....But we have to understand the will of local public.. and appreciate each others sincere efforts, Have to Support each other, their opinions ,their culture according to their areas.. We must have to trust each other... We all love Pakistan and do care about them, suggest better solution for them.. Thats wat the need of time.

What is the will of the local public? to burn the city? to make world dangerous for themself? what is the will of the local public?

The only common people suffer from these steps from anyone.... and interestingly these political parties don't even care about local public who support them blind for the sack of Mahajirs, Pakhtoons, or Sindhi. They all are sitting in same parliment enjoying same ministeries and making people to shout something bad happen to our ethical group.
Karachi and its common folk | Blog | DAWN.COM

What is the will of the local public? to burn the city? to make world dangerous for themself? what is the will of the local public?

The only common people suffer from these steps from anyone.... and interestingly these political parties don't even care about local public who support them blind for the sack of Mahajirs, Pakhtoons, or Sindhi. They all are sitting in same parliment enjoying same ministeries and making people to shout something bad happen to our ethical group.
Karachi and its common folk | Blog | DAWN.COM

Lol I laugh when people bark about this. Yes its every Pakistanis right to go to Karachi to land grab, steal, murder, start mafias, kidnap etc. But when its actually time to own up and protect Karachi, all those migrants disappear.

I don't mind educated people moving to Karachi but the reality is most people moving to Karachi are violent illiterate people who are only causing violence in Karachi and also adding slums. They are also bringing their gun culture with them.

For fucks sake, someone needs to control the influx of migrants coming to Karachi. Everyday illiterate migrants bringing their poverty and crime are entering Karachi. A lot of them have connections to taliban. The invasion of Karachi by these people needs to stop, once that stops violence will also stop.
When these migrants can't find work they always look towards crime. Be it becoming target killers, land grabbers, entering the truck and transport mafia or street crime.

The thing is Delhi and Moscow have their own people running the city. For Karachi it's outsiders who are running the city. Most government officials, cops etc in Karachi are born in interior Sindh or other parts of the country. Also India and Russia are not facing the WOT, so many refugees from the WOT are all moving down to Karachi. They are bringing members of Taliban with them as well. There is no gun control in Pakistan either.
Just as migrants started increasing, violence also started increasing. Not only violence but street crimes, land grabbing, slums etc.
The sad thing is Karachi used to be a great city but now that the whole population is changing it is going to be just like another city in NWFP or Afghanistan.

You Wish !!

Deal with it Son ;)

Typing from Canada and giving speeches from UK on telephone is as easy as a baby Doing Poti in his diaper.

After seeing people like u some times i feel Happy that ANP is there for @$$ }{()|_3z like you !!

Tough, deal with it. MQM is eating Karachi, Sindh and Pakistan inside out but only you lot haven't realised it yet. Karachi is too important to be left in the hands of gundas like Altaf.
It so happens that this Altaf creature also claimed a few years back that the creation of Pakistan was the greatest err in history, yet you blindly follow this fella and still claim you "love Pakistan".
BTW this is directed at those that follows MQM, not Muhajirs.

Well if you keep on killing workers of the most popular party in Karachi then this is what you will get
Preplanned Riots are started in Karachi by terrorists from other cities

If Benazir is killed in Rawalpindi = bloodshed in karachi
If Ali Sher Hyderi is killed in Khairpur = bloodshed in karachi
If any political worker is killed in karachi = bloodshed in karachi
it is obvious that there is a group of people who are always waiting for some political worker to get killed so that they can start terrorizing Karachi and then get away with it

You Wish !!

Deal with it Son ;)

Typing from Canada and giving speeches from UK on telephone is as easy as a baby Doing Poti in his diaper.

After seeing people like u some times i feel Happy that ANP is there for @$$ }{()|_3z like you !!
dont worry Karachi also has citizens who defend their city against the useless good for nothing ugly mountain people

Well if you keep on killing workers of the most popular party in Karachi then this is what you will get
Preplanned Riots are started in Karachi by terrorists from other cities

If Benazir is killed in Rawalpindi = bloodshed in karachi
If Ali Sher Hyderi is killed in Khairpur = bloodshed in karachi
If any political worker is killed in karachi = bloodshed in karachi
it is obvious that there is a group of people who are always waiting for some political worker to get killed so that they can start terrorizing Karachi and then get away with it

group or groups, but why even backing political party blindly? Just because you thing they are working for your good? Sorry to disappoint you, you are wrong!! they are only working for their own power. From inside they all are same.

Back
Top Bottom