What's new

I own Karachi... Lets Burn it !!

tdont worry Karachi also has citizens who defend their city against the useless good for nothing ugly mountain people

Yeah I know those so called Citizen and i often see them Crying on TV bcoz of those useless mountain people ;)

Like today i saw waseem akhter crying on Geo Tv that we are in collation with this Govt just for our safety we are scared if we leave this govt what will they do to us !! Watch todays 27 March Capital talk for yr self ;)

group or groups, but why even backing political party blindly? Just because you thing they are working for your good? Sorry to disappoint you, you are wrong!! they are only working for their own power. From inside they all are same.

I dont blindly follow any political party
i would support anyone who works for my city

Yeah I know those so called Citizen and i often see them Crying on TV bcoz of those useless mountain people ;)

Like today i saw waseem akhter crying on Geo Tv that we are in collation with this Govt just for our safety we are scared if we leave this govt what will they do to us !! Watch todays 27 March Capital talk for yr self ;)

Yes Mountain people will always live in dirt even if they are living in a city of opportunities like Karachi
they are a danger to themselves and the people living around them

well we all know after all this discussion that MQM again terrorized and vandalized the property of the same people they claim to represent............and those who say it was not MQM, I SAW IT HAPPEN (BTW I am an Urdu speaking from Karachi). My father's cousins are its members and I know that MQM is a terrorist organization because I've seen their sector and the amount of ammunition they had, that could not be for self defense

have you seen the stash the pathans have reserved in al asif square, even the army couldnt free the al asif square

have you seen recent photos of katti pahari

thank god there is MQM or you guys should have been daily kidnapped and daily ransom money and your properties occupied

Yes Mountain people will always live in dirt even if they are living in a city of opportunities like Karachi

dont worry Karachi also has citizens who defend their city against the useless good for nothing ugly mountain people

have you seen the stache the pathans have reserved in al asif square, even the army couldnt free the al asif square

Yeah, resort to racism when you can't back MQM up, great going :disagree:
Shows your true colours, so no harm to me or anyone else ;)

Yeah, resort to racism when you can't back MQM up, great going :disagree:
Shows your true colours, so no harm to me or anyone else ;)
I dont need to defend mqm i am not a political worker i was just saying the truth if someone is offended by it then i am sorry

Whichever. I don't usually go after someone but that guy was not in his senses. Period!

You Wish !!

Deal with it Son ;)

Typing from Canada and giving speeches from UK on telephone is as easy as a baby Doing Poti in his diaper.

After seeing people like u some times i feel Happy that ANP is there for @$$ }{()|_3z like you !!

Sorry the only thing I can do is peacefully protest. My education and upbringing denies me from doing anything violent. Not everyone is born in a violent ethnic group which promotes gun cultures and violent battles for revenge.Some people actually have peaceful values. But that being said I expect the police and rangers to destroy the terrorists that are entering Karachi and ruining its peace. Strange violence and unrest in Karachi suddenly started after the massive invasion of poor, illiterate and violent refs.

Btw I expect some senior member(s) from Karachi to be gunned down soon. ANP savages already started a shootout at the mushaira in Clifton where top MQM members were in attendance. Plus this violent killing of an MQM member, his wife and kids is just another episode from ANP+Haqiqis and People's Aman Committe.
Sad these savages can't leave us alone.

thank god there is MQM or you guys should have been daily kidnapped and daily ransom money and your properties occupied

No, this looting and stealing only happened when MQM took over.

Search "MQM Violence" on YouTube. There are VIDEOS of MQM snipers and other videos of MQM caushing sh1t in Karachi. What behsharamee...

dont worry Karachi also has citizens who defend their city against the useless good for nothing ugly mountain people

Now imagine if White Europeans, Canadians, and Americans start kicking you lot out of their country, labeling you "good for nothing, ugly, dark skinned, immigrant, terrorist people", i wonder if you lot would love to hear those words and be sent packing back to your country.

Oh, but the White people are racist for saying that, but its okay for you to use racist and derogatory remarks against others right? Last i checked, Pakistan is not you lots daddy's property.

just one thing if anyone cares to listen to this poor soul. I live in Karachi and seeing all the bloodshed regardless of whoever does it, the end game behind all this is to create an upsurge among us Pakistanis against each other. A civil war like situation and unwillingly, we are falling in their trap, obeying their commands. For GOD sake people, wake up! Pakistan is going through the worst of crisis on every front, please don't make it even worse. We all have to die one day, and answer to our LORD what we did with the gift he gave us in the shape of Pakistan.

That question-answer session ain't gonna be pretty for sure!

That is the point, even without messing around with each other, we can barely face the LORD, let us not make it as they call it, "Point of no return"!

Back
Top Bottom