What's new

I own Karachi... Lets Burn it !!

Why are you so sensitive about MQM? :lol:
MQM is a terrorist organization, everyone knows that.

listen to imran khan you imran khan fanboys and stop spewing bullcrap, many guys have tried to make a case against MQM, failed miserably and most of the time ended up befriending MQM

MQM is not terrorist org, its a political party according to pakistan

esp expatriate pakistanis and non karachiettes are very certain about this

I have talked to few Muhajirs of Karachi and most of them were Staunch support of MQM because MQM is not solely responsible but mess is created by every player in the city. I read that in 70s violence in Karachi was mostly based on Knifes but the huge influx Pashtuns brought Gun Culture in the city and every group threw away their knives for gun creating deeper mess in the city.

I have talked to few Muhajirs of Karachi and most of them were Staunch support of MQM because MQM is not solely responsible but mess is created by every player in the city. I read that in 70s violence in Karachi was mostly based on Knifes but the huge influx Pashtuns brought Gun Culture in the city and every group threw away their knives for gun creating deeper mess in the city.

doesnt concern you, stay off

Yes but expat and non karachiettes are off the opinion that there is no such support and MQM is holding karachietes at gun point.No matter what is done these cry babies will come up with the weirdest logic for every thing.

What's with karachiites bashing villages and villagers? Living in a big city doesn't make you guys superior or more of a Pakistani thn us. On topic, karachi's unrest/violence effects every part of the country, I hope Karachi proves itself to be truly a mega city and ends violence once in for all, InshAllah

So sad there is no proper law & order system for such a big metropolis:angry:

All these dumb posters posting in this thread either need to look at inside situation or otherwise get lost. Every time the violence starts by other party against MQM. First thing to be done for Karachi is to train a strict & indepandant police who have no influence of any political party & install security cameras all over Karachi.

What are they required for ? their goons on paraole are running the security whilst Army is busy running DHA , fertiliszers , logistics , bakeries etc etc ..

Whats the role of army in Karachi? Karachi's issue is entirely political, only political leadership can solve it... Crux? No political leadership.

the people from punjab should mind there own business, who are you to say like that??

even imran khan you support supports MQM and appreciates it
People who have such mind set dont deserve to be called as Pakistani . If you think karachi is only yours then people like you are really damaging unity of Pakistan than terrorists .

Punjabis,Pakhtoons have destroyed Kkarachi
Try to think like a Pakistani not like a so called muhajir . Every Pakistani has a right to live anywhere is Pakistan and yes only MQM is not responsible for all crimes , PPP and ANP are also responsible for many crimes in karachi but it does not mean that MQM is an angel . MQM , PPP , ANP all are doing criminal activities in Karachi .
Dont try to justify MQM by saying that they are not responsible , anyone who did wrong is wrong and it cant be justified

Back
Top Bottom