What's new

I noticed something strange in this forum

Genesis

Reaction score
Country
China
This is a military forum, we are all fans of military. Sure nobody would ideally like to see a war per say, but isn't fantasizing one part of the fun?

Yea, I get that if you been to an active war zone you might not want to, but as of today, only living Americans have even seen war for most members here.

I'm not advocating war, but we can't talk about it? I'm just a simple cog in the Chinese machine, not the engine that is Xi Jinping. What I say doesn't go. It's just for fun.

Spending much time in Asia and America, people my age usually don't talk politics at all, and if we do in Americas, it has to be politically correct, and if we do in China, there's actually more to talk about, funny, how that worked out lol, nobody is politically correct, but too nationalistic for a healthy debate.

That's not hurting nobody is it....

Americans haven't experienced war, you mean our troops overseas? I hardly call bombing defenseless people from the air an war anyways. We haven't seen a real war in a while, just strong nations attacking weaker nations or entities.

I have experienced limited war/skirmishes in Gaza and there's nothing to fantasize about. Not everybody is the same, so some people are very terrified, other are just a little scared. I was a child then so I didn't really understand what was going on, later I grew up and also experienced another skirmish there and the sound of jets over your heard isn't the most pleasant thing but I wasn't afraid. I was just speculating too much as to when the bombing would end or what's going to happen next.

For people on the stronger side they cheer for war and think it's a game but when you're on the weaker side it's a whole other story. There are advantages though, weaker has side has moral ground and they will only excel from there on.

Gaza today can't be attacked so easily as it did in the past since Israel was unaffected by the retaliation and so were the vast majority of Israelis, today it's a different story, they will pay price if they attack Gaza.

We can discuss war strategies and fantasize about capabilities/tactics but saying things like: 'Go in there and root them out quickly', or other things like that are disturbing as they express complete disregard to life and humanity.

This is a military forum, we are all fans of military. Sure nobody would ideally like to see a war per say, but isn't fantasizing one part of the fun?

Yea, I get that if you been to an active war zone you might not want to, but as of today, only living Americans have even seen war for most members here.

I'm not advocating war, but we can't talk about it? I'm just a simple cog in the Chinese machine, not the engine that is Xi Jinping. What I say doesn't go. It's just for fun.

Spending much time in Asia and America, people my age usually don't talk politics at all, and if we do in Americas, it has to be politically correct, and if we do in China, there's actually more to talk about, funny, how that worked out lol, nobody is politically correct, but too nationalistic for a healthy debate.

That's not hurting nobody is it....

Dude 'security' is not just about war. And the fact is that despite our differences, it would be better for Asians to stand as one instead of d*ck measuring contests (having said that we'll kick your @$$ is you mess with us :D)

Back
Top Bottom