What's new

I need an answer, it's important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a jem of thread, religion on the defence thread....

Regardless of how they feel. In the end it is God who they are answerable too, and it is He who would decide whether that person would go to hell or heaven.

what we can do right now is ask God to forgive us and not send us in to hell fire, but rather make us among those fortunate people who he would send to paradise for eternity...

If the Kafirs like Jews feel/find the same divine peace into their prayer, they will not find the necessity to be Muslim.

And I have no problem with that, if you're truly Hindu/Muslim/Christian/whatever, deep down, you do believe that, you just don't say it. Just as deep down, I believe you're worshiping a fake deity/idol/devil, and you guys probably think the same.

It's the truth, isn't it?

No its not. i don't worship anyone at all. my gf worships hindu gods and she knows she is worshipping all the true god. as for me, i believe anyone who tries to belittle other's religion is the one worshiping a devil, and here is only one person who is trying to belittle another religion.

@Skies The answers are in Quran quite thoroughly, read it and read it in your native language, it will help you understand it.

I'm not a scholar or something, but I read somewhere in Quran that Allah doesn't distinguish between Muslims or non-Muslims as all human being are his creature. He gives to those who do Shirk with him by worshiping others, he also gives who say there is no God and he worships those who believe only in Him.

Another point is, if someone is non-muslim and he's sincere in his own religion and follows all good teachings of that religion then he'll have peace in his prayers.

Just my newbie 2 cents..

But if they, non-Muslims, find the same peace, they will never feel the necessity to be a Muslim, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Kafirs like Jews feel/find the same divine peace into their prayer, they will not find the necessity to be Muslim.

That is between them and God, and it is God who would decide their fate. As I said, someone can literally worship pigs and claim he finds peace, and dies doing so. In the End he is answerable to God, and it is God who would decide their ultimate fate, of heaven or hell...

Whither he became a Muslim or not, that is his own responsibility. And he would be responsible for his actions on the day of judgement, and God would judge him and decide his fate.

No its not. i don't worship anyone at all. my gf worships hindu gods and she knows she is worshipping all the true god. as for me, i believe anyone who tries to belittle other's religion is the one worshiping a devil, and here is only one person who is trying to belittle another religion.

So deep down, you believe we're all wrong for worshipping God since you believe one doesn't exist, you just won't come out and say it.

Actually, this is Quran that says that the Kafir will be in Jahannam, but even the Jews also feel divine peace in the prayer that the Muslim believers believe comes from the Allah only. Think about the Jews, they are very religious, but according to Quran they will not enter into Heaven, thought if you ask them, they will say they feel the peace from God.

This according to me is the biggest flaw of Islam. If there is a God(I don't know about his existence) my common sense tells me that he would not discriminate you based on the religion of your parents. Let's face it, most religious people would tell you how great their choice of religion is, but the truth is 99% of them have never made a choice as far as their religion is concerned. They just simply follow the religion of their family. Do you think you would still be Muslim if you weren't born as one?

See , here you have picked a line and stuck to it without going further.

Islam also says = Do good, Be Good, set something aside for the less fortunate and so on.

Focus on deeds not words. Lastly , do not follow everything blindly - Question politely but do not rest till you get answers.

In the end remember by any law of elimination if Islam , Hinduism, Sikhism or any ' ism' were bad it would have got eliminated by now. The fact that they still flourish implies that there is merit in them. Its only those who propagate these religions may not be doing so correctly & are often biased.

The problem is, according to Islam, no matter how much good things you do, if you do not embrace Islam, you will be in Hell.

NOw you may be thinking why I need to listen from Islam blindly, No, I am not blindly listening to Islam. If you read Quran, you will feel that Quran comes from Allah, where he said that Kafirs will be in hell, no matter if he is good.

So, I can not object the decree of Allah where he said in Quran no matter how much good things you do, if you do not embrace Islam, you will be in Hell. Because, for the Muslim believers, Allah is the creator, and what He says, has to be obeyed.

So deep down, you believe we're all wrong for worshipping God since you believe one doesn't exist, you just won't come out and say it.

I already said it that i don't believe in god, in post #2. However i don't care what other people believe.

tell me is there only one way from islamabad to karachi??same anology can be applied to peace..as long as u believe in something u get peace...u believe in quran so u get peace and christians believe in bible which says praise the lord but no one else and they believe it and practise it so they get peace..its same for every religion

if this were the truth, then it were a good news for the non Muslims, but according to Islam, you only have to go through Islam only. No other way is accepted according to Islam.

The problem is, according to Islam, no matter how much good things you do, if you do not embrace Islam, you will be in Hell.

NOw you may be thinking why I need to listen from Islam blindly, No, I am not blindly listening to Islam. If you read Quran, you will feel that Quran comes from Allah, where he said that Kafirs will be in hell, no matter if he is good.

So, I can not object the decree of Allah where he said in Quran no matter how much good things you do, if you do not embrace Islam, you will be in Hell. Because, for the Muslim believers, Allah is the creator, and what He says, has to be obeyed.

what if i told u what u read in the Koran doesn't even have 20% of the sayings what Mohamed said? and most of it was written over several editions over the centuries (much like the bible?)

Why care about what's going to happen after you die? Why be a coward slave of some religion and live your whole life worrying about hellfire at every step? I would rather live my life with my own conscience and do things that I feel good about. I could care less about that mythical hell or heaven, for me those were medieval tactics to scare people into submission. Modern people should be smarter than that.

if this were the truth, then it were a good news for the non Muslims, but according to Islam, you only have to go through Islam only. No other way is accepted according to Islam.

Al-Imran 3:85. وَمَن يَبْتَغِ غَيْرَ الْإِسْلَامِ دِينًا فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْهُ وَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ

And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

Indeed it is a problem - self created if you ask me.

As for the part in red - look around you who is in hell ?

The kafirs or the believers ? You will get the answer.

If kafir land was hell the Believers would not try so hard for a Green Card or travel as stowaways in ships to reach Europe / Aus. Would n't they live in their ' paradise' happily ever after ?

Like I said in a previous post - ask politely & do not rest till you get your answers. Do not believe all what you hear.

Take your own call.

Why care about what's going to happen after you die? Why be a coward slave of some religion and live your whole life worrying about hellfire at every step? I would rather live my life with my own conscience and do things that I feel good. I could care less about that mythical hell or heaven, for me those were medieval tactics to scare people in submission. Modern people should be smarter than that.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/268111-i-need-answer-its-important-me-3.html#ixzz2aeWCO54j

HAHA u wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom