What's new

I need an answer, it's important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why care about what's going to happen after you die? Why be a coward slave of some religion and live your whole life worrying about hellfire at every step? I would rather live my life with my own conscience and do things that I feel good about. I could care less about that mythical hell or heaven, for me those were medieval tactics to scare people into submission. Modern people should be smarter than that.

Because I have found that there is Allah through his creations and implications, and he said if you fear Allah and listen to Allah, you will be rewarded more than this World in the hereafter. If I were not a believer, I could think like you easily.

Most probably no. But there is an answer for your concern.

Allah said that Allah has given something called Fitraah , an innate attribute in you by born that could lead you to the path of right and ultimately the Islam.
But still you can be failed to find the right way of Islam using your innate attribute called Fitraah, because you do not want to be ready for the path of Islam and loves to indulge into other ways you think right.

According to Islam you cant blame your parents for your religion, because Allah said that Allah gives you wisdom to find the way of Islam.

Yes. You are right.

So you are saying that even Jews have some possibility to go to Heaven?

Quote from Qur'an: Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve. Surah Al-Baqara: 62

Most probably no. But there is an answer for your concern.

Allah said that Allah has given something called Fitraah , an innate attribute in you by born that could lead you to the path of right and ultimately the Islam.
But still you can be failed to find the right way of Islam using your innate attribute called Fitraah, because you do not want to be ready for the path of Islam and loves to indulge into other ways you think right.

According to Islam you cant blame your parents for your religion, because Allah said that Allah gives you wisdom to find the way of Islam.

But does that reflect what goes on in this world? The reality is 99% of the people, Muslim, non-Muslims alike either stick to their original religion or become non-religious. I am afraid Allah's version is out of touch with reality and there is an inherent discrimination in that.

Indeed it is a problem - self created if you ask me.

As for the part in red - look around you who is in hell ?

The kafirs or the believers ? You will get the answer.

If kafir land was hell the Believers would not try so hard for a Green Card or travel as stowaways in ships to reach Europe / Aus. Would n't they live in their ' paradise' happily ever after ?

Like I said in a previous post - ask politely & do not rest till you get your answers. Do not believe all what you hear.

Take your own call.

The matter is, hell like condition happens if a conflict arises between two groups, not for being believer or Kafir. If there were no conflict, every land were like heaven

So you are saying that even Jews have some possibility to go to Heaven?

Both Jews and Muslims worship the same God, but the difference is, Jews refuse to accept Prophet Muhammad and Prophet Isa as the Prophets of God, and they do not accept Quran as the Devine revelation as well, for that they are answerable to God and it is He, Who would decide their fate.

There is nothing worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet.

Reactions: HRK
ask the same question to your self,thier is 86bn neurons in your brain and if one of them still functioning properly youll get your answer .........

RangerPK i would suggest you the same to you and your likes

All the religions are just the way to reach out god....everyone who follows their religion have their own ways to reach their form of god.....it doesn't matter if you worship Allah or god,bhagwan,lord your final destiny will be the utmost power......if Allah said not to follow anyone else except him then he must be talking about the devil or the wrong bad souls....one may find peace in any god he believes and one may not find peace even if he follows anyone till eternity.....

One thing should be noted that a person and his beliefs,his god should always be the personal matter between the said person and his/her god and none should have the right to interfere..

Unfortunately, you can not do that according to Islam. What is why even a good Hindu will go to hell according to Islam. this is the problem for some people

Devil also fears God almighty and he sees God's Invisible Soldiers

[The Noble Quran 8:48] The devil had adorned their works in their eyes, and said, "You cannot be defeated by any people today," and "I will be fighting along with you." But as soon as the two armies faced each other, he turned back on his heels and fled, saying, "I disown you. I see what you do not see. I am afraid of God. God's retribution is awesome."

Satan has no power to force us. He only can invite us to commit sinful deeds. Therefore we are responsible for our own bad/good works and not the devil.

[The Noble Quran 14:22] And the devil will say, after the judgment had been issued, "God has promised you the truthful promise, and I promised you, but I broke my promise. I had no power over you; I simply invited you, and you accepted my invitation. Therefore, do not blame me, and blame only yourselves. My complaining cannot help you, nor can your complaining help me. I have disbelieved in your idolizing me. The transgressors have incurred a painful retribution."

[The Noble Quran 19:68] By your Lord, we will certainly summon them, together with the devils, and will gather them around Hell, humiliated.

[The Noble Quran 22:3] Among the people, there are those who argue about God without knowledge, and follow every rebellious devil.

What peace is OP talking about..?There can be no peace when you consider your life a test and failure means eternal torture in hell..That was why even prophet muhammed used to be stressed up and cry in his prayers begging allah deliverance from hell..

ask the same question to your self,thier is 86bn neurons in your brain and if one of them still functioning properly youll get your answer .........

RangerPK i would suggest you the same to you and your likes

Post reported.

Since you have clicked this thread, so please ignore this thread after reading the first post if you can not understand the importance of this issue to me.

And also hoping that Mods will not close this thread until I get a satisfactory answer.

Now here is the question:

I ask Hindus, I ask Jews, I ask Christians, I ask Sikhs, that, "do you feel peace when you pray or after your prayer", they all say YES!

So my question is, being a Muslim, why would the non-Muslims feel the peace through their prayer, if they are not praying in the right way being Kafir. I hears that Allah gives us peace in our mind, if we offer prayer to Him, but how can then non-Muslims feel the peace through their prayer even it is done in wrong way, or done for anything else rather than Allah?

How can a Hindu feel the same peace like the Muslims feel when they worship to anything else rather than Allah? And how can Jews, Christians, Sikhs feel peace in their prayer being Kafir?

Also I know many people who are blind followers of some Pirs, and they are very dedicated for their Pirs, they sacrifice money, time, and physical labor in the name of fake Pirs, and they commit Shirk. They are Muslim, but believe in reincarnation, Fannah with Allah etc etc, and they feel peace in their activities but by doing in wrong ways by committing Shirks. Why?

So my main question is, does the feeling of peace comes from Allah if we pray, or this feeling of peace is just a psychological effect because of submitting ourselves before someone/something blindly?

Its only the Muslims who believes that only their God is supreme God and can have the query like this
We are taught to respect every religion, bow to any one whom you respect
So I will find peace in Temple/Masjid/Church everwhere

Unfortunately, you can not do that according to Islam. What is why even a good Hindu will go to hell according to Islam. this is the problem for some people

Not just the hindus bro...According to muhammed Islam will be devided into 70+ sects and one and only one will go to heaven...The rest will be fried in hell..

Whats the point in hearing from muslims? You know first hand about peace from your prayer.. why not find out rrom other religions? Perhaps it will open you up to something.

For that I have to try in other ways, and then I will no more remain Muslim. A PROBLEM FOR ME.

But I am trying to think being a non-Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom