What's new

I met with an accident :(

Got into one myself few years ago and the seatbelt saved my life otherwise i would have been out the window, even with the belt on i still hit the windscreen and have a mark to this day.

Lucky escape? or kismat might be a guardian angel looking out for you

Get well soon friend
kind of good thing wasnt driving fast and dint hurt any one leaving me so thats a good thing

Got into one myself few years ago and the seatbelt saved my life otherwise i would have been out the window, even with the belt on i still hit the windscreen and have a mark to this day.
the airbags saved me if they would not have worked i would have said a bye bye

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

What did you hit if you don't mind me asking?
the side railing

Least you never fell alseep behind the wheel like my uncle lol he got a medical condition

Least you never fell alseep behind the wheel like my uncle lol he got a medical condition
no i never did that but those airbags stink ******* bad like burning plastic or some thing like that

no i never did that but those airbags stink ******* bad like burning plastic or some thing like that

I heard they do sting but never experianced one myself, after my accident the first thing i do is put my belt on because it saved my life.

I heard they do sting but never experianced one myself, after my accident the first thing i do is put my belt on because it saved my life.
btw i got to owe up a few things to those 108 guys (medical services) sum 1 called them up and withen 2 to 3 mins they were carrying me

btw i got to owe up a few things to those 108 guys (medical services) sum 1 called them up and withen 2 to 3 mins they were carrying me

Put your feetup buddy and get better with me when i damaged my leg i had to do swimming and loads of physiotherapy

ohhhhhhhhhhh so sad man i hope you get well soon my bro dont worry we are here to make your days good . ab bhi joke to banta hai per eehny dety hain kal mary gay yaara :lol:

Take what............

Get well soon dear
take rest what else can i take

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 AM ----------

ohhhhhhhhhhh so sad man i hope you get well soon my bro dont worry we are here to make your days good . ab bhi joke to banta hai per eehny dety hain kal mary gay yaara :lol:

imran bhai bas mods ban na kar dein bore ho jaunga nai to hahahaha :P

Bro- Thanks God you are alright-

Take care of yourself- you will be good as new soon-
Dont know if there is any concept of "Sadqa"- but give some money to poor- this saves you- and protects you-
Happy Recovery-

Do you hv hyundai i20?-

[/COLOR]

imran bhai bas mods ban na kar dein bore ho jaunga nai to hahahaha :P

nhi hota yaar wesy bhi tumhy aam mafi deni chayee jab tak bed per ho . or mery baaaap tum bhi trolling na kerna ager bor nhi hona to hahahaaha. wesy apas ki baat hai kya dekh rahy thy ? girls na? tum log dekhty kaheen or ho or drive kaheen or kerty ho nikal gai na sari hekri :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom