What's new

I met with an accident :(

:( take a lot of calcium tablets, was in one a while back had broken my arm, sold my year old scorpio for junk price...get well soon.

good it dint turn out to be junk its just gona coast a lakh or so bloody hell these bhaskar guys published this on news

Get well soon buddy.

P.S., as a side note, if you can log on to the PDF right now, I'm sure you can make a full recovery soon.

Get well soon buddy.

P.S., as a side note, if you can log on to the PDF right now, I'm sure you can make a full recovery soon.

i know i will am use to it now no injuries on my head and all just on lips my hands are f9 it was just that my car hit the side railing due to which i broke my right leg (hair crack bellow my knee ) and broke my rib

blackops - bro get well asap - we are all having a prayer for you and may all your injuries dissappear asap.
Take care buddy

Meet with an accident at around about 8 with my i20 have broken my ribs and the right leg lips got 3 stiches but due to god am still alive just pray for my recovery guys regards blackops

Sorry to hear mate. Get well soon.

Brings back memories of my own kissing the tarmac -- A safari kissed my pulsar arse at 100 kmph from behind and I was flung 15 m across the expressway with the safari coming to a stop less than 2 m from me. Got away with a torn ligament and a sprained ankle.

Get well soon.

Buddy get yourself a few snacks put your legs up chill out and just stay on PDF and just post all day - aaaaaaaaaw it will be heaven for you!!! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom