What's new

I met with an accident :(

Meet with an accident at around about 8 with my i20 have broken my ribs and the right leg lips got 3 stiches but due to god am still alive just pray for my recovery guys regards blackops

Still managing to post here!!!!!
Arre Bhai "Just take care of yourself",,, we will take care here....
May GOD accept my wishes to get you well as soon as possible.....
Jam ke khane ka,,, peene kaa or aaraam karne kaa :tongue:

Still managing to post here!!!!!
Arre Bhai "Just take care of yourself",,, we will take care here....
May GOD accept my wishes to get you well as soon as possible.....
Jam ke khane ka,,, peene kaa or aaraam karne kaa :tongue:
I have got nothing else to do cant play badminton nor can i got to my cllg pdf is the only way out

The worst thing was that airbag burnt my jacket :(

And i look ugly as ****

Does your signature have something to do with it?

Darling once the drugs are done i feel like flying

Don't go AWOL on me Jawan,fix yourself on the double :-)

hey bro, sorry to learn about your mishap. hope it was not the fog. the leg will heal soon enough, may have to walk with a stick and a plastered leg for a while. the rib is bad, every time you laugh or cough, it will remind you, so make sure you don't catch cold and get a bad cough. the lip? well no kissing for a while.

get well soon buddy.

Does your signature have something to do with it?

Don't go AWOL on me Jawan,fix yourself on the double :-)

To be frank i was all clean no alchol no weed nothing my tyres just sliped off the rOad went and hit the side railing (thankfuly)

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

hey bro, sorry to learn about your mishap. hope it was not the fog. the leg will heal soon enough, may have to walk with a stick and a plastered leg for a while. the rib is bad, every time you laugh or cough, it will remind you, so make sure you don't catch cold and get a bad cough. the lip? well no kissing for a while.

get well soon buddy.
Thanks man those ribs pain bad this is the second time i have mme with the same kind of accident and hurted my ribs for the second time too

Lucky escape? or kismat might be a guardian angel looking out for you

Get well soon friend

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom