What's new

I have been diagnosed with cancer.

InshaAllah you'll get well soon... My prayers are with you.

What type of carcinoma are you diagnosed with? I mean what does Scintigraphy or biopsy reveal?

dont worry its good thing that its diagnosed at early stage and the prognosis of thyroid cancer is very good except Anaplastic thyroid cancer which has poor prognosis . so dont worry you will be fine .
Best of luck for your treatment
BTW can you tell me what type of thyroid cancer you have ? Papillary , follicular , medullary or anaplastic ?
Its medullary and my calcitonin conc. is low.

bewi bachy ki tum fiker na kero yaar hum sambhal leen gay un ko mery bhabhi maan ban ker rahy gee . ager tum gay to mery life 5 saal ziada ho jay gee .tumhari posts pardh pardh ker mujhy kisi din heart attack ayee ga :lol:

I don't think that will come soon.

Abhi abhi pata chala hai na ,toh thoda mood kharab hai..thode dino mein meri bhi smile wapas aa jayegi :)

ary yaara fiker na ker sab theek ho ga . aik baat yaad rakhna hum koshish ker sakty hain baki uper waly ka kam hai . fakir na ker mery dost .

Is it papillary ?? You say stage 0 so it should be micro carcinoma at this point... Have you already been thru the surgery or was this diagnosed via FNAC ?

btw, I am a fellow survivor ..
Initial problems led to ultrasound which confirmed it.

^^^Ultrasound is good for nothing detecting a thyroid carcinoma...

And why your surgeon is not opting surgery at first?

Back
Top Bottom