What's new

I have been diagnosed with cancer.

get well soon mate even i need to stop smoking or even ill be with this thread pretty soon
smoking kills yaar,kuch aisa kyu kare jo hame barbaad kare,even though i don't smoke/drink my luck wasn't with me and i got detected with cancer..

smoking kills yaar,kuch aisa kyu kare jo hame barbaad kare,even though i don't smoke/drink my luck wasn't with me and i got detected with cancer..

no need to worry at all mate you will be fine in no time just dont think about it you knw if you can get a victory over your brain you have won the half fight rest leave it to the docs

Yup.. I believe biopsy (surgical or needle point) is a must...

Yes, its must. How can it be said its Medulary without histopathology? Its not possible to identify the type of carcinoma without histopatho..

^^^Ultrasound is good for nothing detecting a thyroid carcinoma...

And why your surgeon is not opting surgery at first?
Hmm,idk..i consulted Apollo Cancer Institute one of the best in Asia.So i thought i should go according to the doc.

May Allah bless you with health , safety and well being and give you the best of all things after treatment... I will pray for you :)

Yup.. I believe biopsy (surgical or needle point) is a must...
FNA or fine needle aspiration is done to diagnose cancer and the cell taken by FNA are then observed under microscope and pathologist then make a final report that what type of cancer is this etc

Yes, its must. How can it be said its Medulary without histopathology? Its not possible to identify the type of carcinoma without histopatho..

Hey i did undergo HP,i missed the fact that it was a part of Biopsy.It was done using a crytostat or something like that.

Hope you get better soon and please keep close your eyes. We are with you to fight cancers.

Karan1970, you are survivor...congratulations!

No idea, but since I was diagnosed thyroid cancer 5 years back and have gone thru 1 surgery and 2 rounds of radioactive treatment, I kind of know a little bit about it.. :)[/QUOTE]
but now your posts are showing that you have lot of knowledge about it

Bro take my advice, get your FNAC done at first...

No idea, but since I was diagnosed thyroid cancer 5 years back and have gone thru 1 surgery and 2 rounds of radioactive treatment, I kind of know a little bit about it.. :)[/QUOTE]
but now your posts are showing that you have lot of knowledge about it
mujhe bhi itni knowledge nahi hai.
Isn't HP with crytostat(i don't know the exact word) enough??

Back
Top Bottom