What's new

I have been diagnosed with cancer.

Stay strong bro GOD never hurts his own ... although we might feel like that at times all will be well soon. I know this is a very serious issue in your life right now but just have faith in GOD hopefully you will get over this you have my prayers i sure hope others can also pray for you GOD bless you once again if you don't mind plzz PM me your first name so i can pray for you in a proper manner may GOD be with you.

Stay strong bro GOD never hurts his own ... although we might feel like that at times all will be well soon. I know this is a very serious issue in your life right now but just have faith in GOD hopefully you will get over this you have my prayers i sure hope others can also pray for you GOD bless you once again if you don't mind plzz PM me your first name so i can pray for you in a proper manner may GOD be with you.
My name is Abhinav Arora and thanks a lot for your overwhelming affection,really touched :)

Hey i did undergo HP,i missed the fact that it was a part of Biopsy.It was done using a crytostat or something like that.

Ohhk... Medulary type is usually resected... Only in advance stages radiotherapy is advised but after thyroidectomy..

Anyways all the very best, May Allah almighty gives you health sooner than later...

My name is Abhinav Arora and thanks a lot for your overwhelming affection,really touched :)

At the end of the day we may have diverse opinions - sometimes get angry with one another, sometimes swear etc but at the end of the day we are all human and have hearts when something like this hits one of us i am sure we all join hands and pray for the best. Great to see and im proud of the response from all PDF members..

At the end of the day we may have diverse opinions - sometimes get angry with one another, sometimes swear etc but at the end of the day we are all human and have hearts when something like this hits one of us i am sure we all join hands and pray for the best. Great to see and im proud of the response from all PDF members..
Brother humanity comes first then every other things .
We all have same blood and we all are creation of same God .

Abhinav its nothing yaar i think of everyone as my own brothers or sisters here on the site and in real life i guess i have always felt this way since being the only child i have only had cousins and friends to think as my own and now all of you guys on the site since i have been here we are all human beings loving ,caring and supporting others and putting our differences aside is what is needed the in world today . You are in need the least i can do is pray for you so here iam may GOD be with you always i will surely pray for you thats my word.

Hope you recover soon. God be with you!

I just wanted to ask you, why are you not going for surgery for your malignancy(as the main theraputic modality for medullary carcinoma of thyroid is a TOTAL THYROIDECTOMY with central lymph node dissection + maintenance dose of levo-thyroxin) Because in my opinion external beam radiotherapy is useful only in curing the residual tumor after total thyroidectomy.. Please do ask your treating doctor as to why he has not advised you to undergo the surgery...!!!

Also somewhere i have read in the thread that you have mentioned your calcitonin levels to be low, but in medullary carcinoma calcitonin levels are high(both basal levels and levels following pentagastrin stimulation) which is used as a very good tumor marker to see if the ongoing treatment is helping you or not..

And lastly, all your family members should be evaluated for serum calcitonin levels(medullary carcinoma is known to run in families) and if they are high, they can undergo a prophylactic thyroidectomy(followed in the west mostly, I personally disapprove of it)

And dont worry much, prognosis for this malignancy is very good with proper treatment..!!

PS : I am a doctor, not just blabbering here.. PM me if you need any help on the matter..!! :cheers:

Get well soon, my best wishes for you to complete one lakh posts on PDF in the future.

You will be absolutely fine & healthy after all there is loads of trolling to be done in PDf lol

God bless you my friend my wishes are with you.

ary yaar cancer hai 1 stage ka bachy ki jaan lo gay kya theek ho jay ga . fiker kis baat ki ab her beemari ka ilag hai . you know i am imran khan i made cancer hospital here in pakistan :blink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom